• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
oh well he went to a tourny yesterday i guess hes doubling up.. hes probably my favorite to win now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah ADHD is good, i see him coming in a close second, with chu probably in 3rd.

Are they doing pools and bracket today for singles?
I believe they are doing the brackets tomorrow. I've only been updated about Doom's pool but he's played every person except shadow so if other pools are having the same progress I assume pools would finish tonight and brackets would be first thing tomorrow.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I believe they are doing the brackets tomorrow. I've only been updated about Doom's pool but he's played every person except shadow so if other pools are having the same progress I assume pools would finish tonight and brackets would be first thing tomorrow.

who's in doom's pool? and how is shadow doing? hes my surprise pick

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

who's in doom's pool? and how is shadow doing? hes my surprise pick
Other than shadow I don't know. I've been getting my information from Yes! because Doom has been contacting him. All I was told is that Doom 2-0ed eveyone in his pool except shadow who he has yet to play. I would assume that shadow 2-0ed everyone else as well. I'll post more when I find out

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Other than shadow I don't know. I've been getting my information from Yes! because Doom has been contacting him. All I was told is that Doom 2-0ed eveyone in his pool except shadow who he has yet to play. I would assume that shadow 2-0ed everyone else as well. I'll post more when I find out

good **** doom! thanks for the updates :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

good **** doom! thanks for the updates :D
Np. Anyway I asked Doom about Ksizzle, ADHD, Inui, Atomsk, Shadow, and Pride. They all went undefeated in their sets in pools except for Doom who lost the set to shadow. So they all made it out of pools.

Thats all I've got, seeing as those are the only players I care about except for M2K but I'm not gonna ask if he made it out. I'm sure to anyone who cares can figure it out.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Np. Anyway I asked Doom about Ksizzle, ADHD, Inui, Atomsk, Shadow, and Pride. They all went undefeated in their sets in pools except for Doom who lost the set to shadow. So they all made it out of pools.

Thats all I've got, seeing as those are the only players I care about except for M2K but I'm not gonna ask if he made it out. I'm sure to anyone who cares can figure it out.

NY/NJ is gonna **** this tournament.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

MD/VA is still in denial about us being the best now.
I don't care what they have to think or any state for that matter. Last I checked md/va didnt have m2k. Also, with wyatt doing very well lately as well as people like inui, atomsk, spam(even if he doesnt do singles anymore), ninjalink and a few others who always do well, it's kinda hard to argue. I'm not saying that being in ny/nj makes players good automatically, i just think there is more talent in nj/ny

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't care what they have to think or any state for that matter. Last I checked md/va didnt have m2k. Also, with wyatt doing very well lately as well as people like inui, atomsk, spam(even if he doesnt do singles anymore), ninjalink and a few others who always do well, it's kinda hard to argue. I'm not saying that being in ny/nj makes palyers good automatically, i just think there is more talent in nj/ny
Your wrong MD/VA has more talent NY/NJ has more Meta Knights

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
NY balances out NJ's metaknights. and I believe we all have equal talent. But we place higher in tournaments. MD/VA has gotten alittle random with placings lately

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's a good thing texas sucks. That way people don't argue over us <3.

:).

Coney

Smash Master
Good stuff to everyone.

ZSS+G&W is so gay. Dazwa and Darc should be ASHAMED. There were SO MANY ZERO SUITS.

Good stuff g-reg and hova, you guys really tore us up in teams. Rainbow Cruise was no good.

Thanks for the matches JCaesar, learned some new stuff!

P~S, get out of my way, God**** you're always in my way and no I won't money match you.

Lobos, good game...we should've played more, Lylat is uber-gay. I'll still hold that three stock near and dear to my heart though, even though it reaaaally shouldn't count :<

Who in the blue hell thought it was a good idea to put me in a pool with M2K and Korn? Seriously guys.

Anyone get a glimpse of the best Ganon? Eh? He'll be there tomorrow accepting matches.

Good **** all around guys. See y'all tomorrow.

THIRD SEED WHERE YOU AT

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
but if we are saying it as a whole NY/NJ then we have more meta knights.
ea But that would leanmore to N.J in terms of meta. only meta mains I know here are Shadow, you and.........who else?

If Anything, N.J just covers mostly high tiers like meta,snake, etc. N.Y just covers mostly th characters N.J don't use at high levels of play (In my opinion, characters that are not high tier) We are pretty much a balanced. But togehter in term of character use, we cover more than MD/VA

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
ea But that would leanmore to N.J in terms of meta. only meta mains I know here are Shadow, you and.........who else?

If Anything, N.J just covers mostly high tiers like meta,snake, etc. N.Y just covers mostly th characters N.J don't use at high levels of play (In my opinion, characters that are not high tier) We are pretty much a balanced. But togehter in term of character use, we cover more than MD/VA

NY uses EVERY character xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
your right about that Rx-

and Texas only has 2 MK's
Yeah I know lol. Our PRings right now are:

1st: MK
2nd: Snake
3rd: MK
4th: Marth
5th: Wario
6th: Diddy
7th: Diddy
8th: G&W
9th: Toon Link
10th: Toon Link
11th: G&W
12th: Sonic
13th: Sonic
14th: Marth/MK
15th: MK/Rob

:).

Oh, and our 13th ranked player just knocked our 3rd ranked player into losers at a tournament last weekend haha. :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom