• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Echoes between Worlds - Princess Hilda Support Thread

NukeA6

Smash Master
I might not post in this thread ever again but add me to the supporter list. I like the character Zelda enough that I would even accept any recolor/version of her. I'd even go crazy if Hilda had a vampire colored alt.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I might not post in this thread ever again but add me to the supporter list. I like the character Zelda enough that I would even accept any recolor/version of her. I'd even go crazy if Hilda had a vampire colored alt.
You mean like a black goth alt with pale skin? That would be pretty cool.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Hilda would also look pretty cool with the Possessed Zelda attire from Twilight Princess.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Puppet Zelda. That should've been obvious. For some reason, I was thinking the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario (Thousand Year Door, I believe).

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Oh yeah, I forgot about Puppet Zelda. That should've been obvious. For some reason, I was thinking the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario (Thousand Year Door, I believe).
I think Hilda has to use Zelda references because shes from Zelda... Oh, Cia alt ftw!

Last edited:

Firewolf73

Smash Apprentice
Happy to see we are getting closer to reaching 200 posts. I’m still amazed at how Hilda has become more and more talked about and even if she doesn’t make it in this smash I hope she has a chance in a future game or DLC.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Happy to see we are getting closer to reaching 200 posts. I’m still amazed at how Hilda has become more and more talked about and even if she doesn’t make it in this smash I hope she has a chance in a future game or DLC.
That's a good point actually. Even if Hilda isn't in the base game, as Zelda doesn't have a Hilda color there'd be no bother in adding her in as post game DLC. Maybe as a package with a Link Between Worlds stage.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well we've got the direct re-confirmed and the blog numbers of missed post could hint at one echo so fingers crossed.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Can't believe i never notice this thread before i feel so dirty.

Hilda would be an amazing Echo fighter fingers crossed for tomorrow

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wow, we've nearly got 50 supporters.

This is the biggest single character thread I've ever ran.

D

Deleted member

Echo fighter of Zelda is really the only way Hilda would become playable. But you can consider me a supporter for that. I like A Link Between Worlds.

One thing in particular I'd have to wonder about Hilda as a Zelda Echo however is if her specials (Final Smash included) would have the same names as Zelda's.

Firewolf73

Smash Apprentice
Echo fighter of Zelda is really the only way Hilda would become playable. But you can consider me a supporter for that. I like A Link Between Worlds.

One thing in particular I'd have to wonder about Hilda as a Zelda Echo however is if her specials (Final Smash included) would have the same names as Zelda's.
I think that her final smash would possibly be summoning Yuga or an upside down trifforce but I think the Yuga idea could work

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's a wrinkle, with Isabelle's reveal as a Semi-clone, it seems that none of the reputable leakers have any idea of what Echos are in the game.

Hilda, Impa, Tetra, other Links... they could all be waiting in the wings

NukeA6

Smash Master
Here's a wrinkle, with Isabelle's reveal as a Semi-clone, it seems that none of the reputable leakers have any idea of what Echos are in the game.

Hilda, Impa, Tetra, other Links... they could all be waiting in the wings
I'm pretty sure Hilda would be an echo though. Impa might be (and I hope) the Luigified clone.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm pretty sure Hilda would be an echo though. Impa might be (and I hope) the Luigified clone.
That was the point I'm making. There's been some talk about that Isabelle and Ken were the only Echos still to come but now that Isabelle is her own thing, it soft confirms that there's more echos coming.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
That was the point I'm making. There's been some talk about that Isabelle and Ken were the only Echos still to come but now that Isabelle is her own thing, it soft confirms that there's more echos coming.
With Isabelle out of the way, Hilda has a really good shot.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Even though I not into LoZ a lot, I ended up voting for Hilda in the echo thread, seeing her play like a faster yet more vulnerable Zelda with her dark magic, I say this style because in ALBW she acts out of desperation for her kingdom and I think that could translate into that playstyle. Btw, does anybody have an image with what possible alts she could have? That could also help bring more supporters if posted on the main page.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Even though I not into LoZ a lot, I ended up voting for Hilda in the echo thread, seeing her play like a faster yet more vulnerable Zelda with her dark magic, I say this style because in ALBW she acts out of desperation for her kingdom and I think that could translate into that playstyle. Btw, does anybody have an image with what possible alts she could have? That could also help bring more supporters if posted on the main page.
Well my image recoloring skills aren't the best so here's my ideas for Alt colors in text, taking inspiration from suggestions in this thread and from elsewhere in the Zelda Series.

1. Default
2. Maiden Zelda (Lttp, Baby Blue)
3. Possesed Zelda (TP)
4. Twinrova (Ocarina)
5. Veran (Oracle games)
6. Ravio (Link Between Worlds all purple with black hair)
7. Yuga (Link Between Worlds)
8. Queen Oren (Link between Worlds)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Well my image recoloring skills aren't the best so here's my ideas for Alt colors in text, taking inspiration from suggestions in this thread and from elsewhere in the Zelda Series.

1. Default
2. Maiden Zelda (Lttp, Baby Blue)
3. Possesed Zelda (TP)
4. Twinrova (Ocarina)
5. Veran (Oracle games)
6. Ravio (Link Between Worlds all purple with black hair)
7. Yuga (Link Between Worlds)
8. Queen Oren (Link between Worlds)
Good suggestions, while mine are more bland, I share them anyway:
1. Default
2. BotW Royal Zelda.
3. Dark green.
4. Yuga.
5. Zora red.
6. Light black.
7. Ravio.
8. Zelda without the blonde hair to not mistake them.

Last edited:

Firewolf73

Smash Apprentice
With Isabelle as unique rather than echo, I think there could be more echo fighters than we thought originally. I hope Hilda has a chance...I do but something tells me she won’t make it :( I truly hope I’m wrong.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Still raised questions about Ridley. Was one of them a placholder.
Still, Hilda's chances are looking pretty good ATM.
My question is if none of the Ridley skins are placeholders, does this mean we will be seeing 12, or even 16 costumes on fighters? This would easily give Hilda a high chance of being an alt costume character like alph and the koopalings, with her own voice clips and unique look.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
My question is if none of the Ridley skins are placeholders, does this mean we will be seeing 12, or even 16 costumes on fighters? This would easily give Hilda a high chance of being an alt costume character like alph and the koopalings, with her own voice clips and unique look.
As long as she has her own model, select art pose and visual effects.
Even a simple one like her Triforce of Wisdom Pose having her hands upside down.

I still think she could be an Echo tho.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
As long as she has her own model, select art pose and visual effects.
Even a simple one like her Triforce of Wisdom Pose having her hands upside down.

I still think she could be an Echo tho.
I just want her to be in at the very least, regardless of how.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
People used that as an argument for Dark Samus being playable. And now, she's in.
And Chrom, given that Ike's Chrom color was dropped in favor of giving him his young and old selves.

Firewolf73

Smash Apprentice
Honestly if she gets in as an alt version I’m still gonna be happy and we should be greateful but an echo would be so much better.

I mean we have dark pit, dark Samus, likely dark Sonic (shadow) and a dark Zelda (Hilda) would be great.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
And Chrom, given that Ike's Chrom color was dropped in favor of giving him his young and old selves.
Yeah. I find it weird that Zelda doesn't have a Hilda alt, especially considering she is based off her A Link Between Worlds appearance. Samus and Ike had their Dark Samus and Chrom alts respectively removed and DS and Chrom ended up joining the roster. Hilda may have a similar fate.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
I now wonder if we will get a red, blue, or yellow crafted world Yoshi alt, because we have already know that red Yoshi is in that game, which helps my theory that each character has 12 alts now as opposed to 8.

Top Bottom