• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Zucco

Smash Master
I wonder if my Falco or Toon Link(lol maybe) will be ready for this tourney. better get moving!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Bleachigo, I'll take you for a ride.

Btw, hope I can make it to this.
"Hopefully" my Pikachu will be ready for this :p

erick gm14

Smash Ace
well chances are he will. even if we r in the same crews.. he doesnt like falcos as doubles sometimes. maybe falco/lucario will work. chances are 90% he will decline.
ROFL @ Jose: imma take u for a ride (bada bada...) lol MVC2

Zucco

Smash Master
bleachigo and I tried falco and lucario, its not bad but neither can save the other if their in danger which is a big problem.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
The problem here is that... Bleachigo sucks.
Besides being legendary, colombian, and a nerd....
Actually I have no idea where I'm going with this.

/continues Bio-project.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
That's Kai doing his best Kaiba right there.
I felt how heartless and cold that was all the way from the Juice thread.
Good sh*t.
QFT although not intentional on my part. I'm just sick of this back and forth bull**** as of late.

I'm so sorry to hear sir.
I don't know how I'd go on without at least 4 or 5 hours of Marvel a week.
Yeah this is the third time I've gotten the 3 red rings. I'm tired of it but I suppose the timimng could be worse. I miss CoD4 and Marvel though. I also wanna try Batman Arkham Asylum the moment I get it back.....another 2 weeks tops :(

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
QFT although not intentional on my part. I'm just sick of this back and forth bull**** as of late.
QFT is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
Quantum field theory, the theory of quantum mechanics for field-like systems
Quantum Fourier transform, a discrete Fourier transform
Quantitative feedback theory
Queen's Film Theatre, a cinema in Northern Ireland

No, in all seriousness, I understand Kai.
Yeah, Bleachigo has been kind of annoying as of late, hyping himself up way too much. Sorry Bleach, but it's the truth.

Yeah this is the third time I've gotten the 3 red rings. I'm tired of it but I suppose the timimng could be worse. I miss CoD4 and Marvel though. I also wanna try Batman Arkham Asylum the moment I get it back.....another 2 weeks tops :(
Wow, that's f*cking horrible bro. Red Ring sucks =/
I think you'll love Arkham Asylum. I don't have a 360 of my own, but whenever I get the chance I play the game at a friend's place and it's by far the best Batman game I've ever played.
Quite possibly Game of the Year imo. Well depends on how good Modern Warfare 2 is.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
DDAMmnn rofl.. yea i enjoy a bit of MVC2. ill gladly MM u at veridian, lets have our set recorded and hype it? lol..

@ Hero, how do u hype yourself??
Yeah, I think we can all agree that MvC2 is an amazing game.
I'm really into BlazBlue at the moment, but that's a different story.

Hype myself up?
Lol I never hype myself up.
If we're talking about Brawl, I'm bad at this game and it baffles me how I've done well the last two low tier events I've entered. That's probably a stupid question seeing as how I do main a low tier >.>
I still believe me beating Shadow was a fluke...
I should have lost to you as well, but PictoChat was legal at the time and I took advantage of that :p

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
DDAMmnn rofl.. yea i enjoy a bit of MVC2. ill gladly MM u at veridian, lets have our set recorded and hype it? lol..
I really don't care for having my matches recorded. It'll be your call. If it's close or entertaining then I'm cool with it being saved afterwards. I'd rather it not be on an actual recording setupthough, but if you really want to then I'm ok with it.

I should be at VC. I'm not positive but we'll see.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Yeah, I think we can all agree that MvC2 is an amazing game.
I'm really into BlazBlue at the moment, but that's a different story.

Hype myself up?
Lol I never hype myself up.
If we're talking about Brawl, I'm bad at this game and it baffles me how I've done well the last two low tier events I've entered. That's probably a stupid question seeing as how I do main a low tier >.>
I still believe me beating Shadow was a fluke...
I should have lost to you as well, but PictoChat was legal at the time and I took advantage of that :p
noo cuz u said bleach hypes himself too much, how do u hype yourself in general like he does lol.

@ Kai, yea its w/e really. if ur interested is all.. though u wont see me vs. you in a F-smash contest. it should be good fun all around..

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
noo cuz u said bleach hypes himself too much, how do u hype yourself in general like he does lol.
Lol I meant that Bleachigo hypes himself up, making himself seem like he's a much better player than what he shows.

If you mean how I hype myself up during a tournament, in all honesty, I really don't. If you recall, after JG/Me lost to Izumi/Rule 34, I got really depressed because I lost to Jiggz again. Before I played Shadow I said "F*CCCKKKK!" assuming I had no chance whatsoever. I guess I usually go into every match either not thinking anything or feeling sad/upset.
Wow... emo much.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I can't call this tournament by it's name.

I have to say

"The NJ Tournament"

"Tournament at Inuis Hotel"

Top Bottom