• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im coming at about 9:30 pm hopefully low tiers will be done by then considering last time.

Ignorant child! It was a miracle the last one finished at all considering the lack of set-ups!

You also are forgetting many important things. This will be in a room triple the size of the Garden Room, we will have more set-ups, and DugFinn and Xyro will be running it with me.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
9:30 PM?! Nigga, you're not even gonna get to enter singles!
I was kidding but i know you just want a free win if i vs you <3 :)

Don't be dissing low tiers. Even if it took till 12am, it's happening :)
*sigh* low tiers is garboooooooooooo

Ignorant child! It was a miracle the last one finished at all considering the lack of set-ups!

You also are forgetting many important things. This will be in a room triple the size of the Garden Room, we will have more set-ups, and DugFinn and Xyro will be running it with me.
haha you fool! This is why i want inui banned :chuckle :http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/Gyakutenprosecutor/2-ani-karma-snap.gif[/img]

Allied

Smash Master

LOL IGNORANT CHILD! too good

**** that was funny

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Will try to make this.

Xyro- Friendlies? I know you've played Legan before but I still need to play you.
Yes, i will play you as much as you want. I have GREAT respect for link after beating legan.

11:00 - Signups
12:00 - Atlantic North trashes Xyro and acknowledges Rhyme as the best Samus
1:00 - Xyro's edited flight information
I admit ANY samus is better than mine when thier record dwarfs mine or they can beat the people i have AND better. So far, none.

NJ low tiers vs Xyro sounds amazing.
SIgn me up!

If I'm not doing anything that Saturday, I plan to go to this. I wanna play Xyro
Dont know you, but ill play ya as much as you want.

I'm gonna laugh when Xyro wrecks you guys XD
Thanks for the confidence boost!!!!!

qft

Skillwise, he is a top player. I was very impressed at HOBO 18.
Thank you!!!!! I will try my hardest to find money to go to this.

I am obviously coming to this :)

Rhyme vs Xyro mm!?
Each Samus main i have ever met i have MMed(and won) or they flat out admit im better. If Rhyme accepts, then i will MM him as well.

It's a wrap.

Xyro's got this. Face it!
I believe so. BUT if i cant get the money in time i fear i may miss this....i REALLY dont want to.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Candy and I are coming to this. We'll probably bring other smashers from MD/VA.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Xyro, Rhyme isn't going to play you in lolsamusdittos for money. He specifically said he hoped you wouldn't request dittos, because they're ****ing stupid. Only time will tell, I suppose, but I fully believe that Rhyme is better.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
sonic adventure 2 battle was the best game of my childhood. omg they just dont make em like that anymore.

kai did u see the new HD 2d sonic game coming out in like late 2010 lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
sonic adventure 2 battle was the best game of my childhood. omg they just dont make em like that anymore.

kai did u see the new HD 2d sonic game coming out in like late 2010 lol
The only Sonic games I've ever disliked are the Game Gear and PSP releases. Every other one is pure gold.

Yes I saw it, but it sucked. There wasn't any game footage :(

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
OK, here's the LATEST. My brothers and I have decided to take two vans to this event. So far, this is who we're bringing:

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Korn
PS
Meep
EE
Tant
Chu
Boss

Each van can seat seven people. The ONLY reason we're taking two vans is because more people wanted to ride with us than expected, so again, gas money will be required upfront. As of right now, there are four seats still available.

Time for MD/VA to step it up!

Xyro77

Xyro, Rhyme isn't going to play you in lolsamusdittos for money. He specifically said he hoped you wouldn't request dittos, because they're ****ing stupid. Only time will tell, I suppose, but I fully believe that Rhyme is better.
And if he really feels that way, then i respect that and wont challenge him. And you are welcome to thing what you like......though its obvious your a bit biased or you just havnt experienced more than Rhyme. Either way its fine.

Im also open to MMs in low tier. If inui buys me a plane ticket, i need that MM money to pay him off.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Im also open to MMs in low tier. If inui buys me a plane ticket, i need that MM money to pay him off.
If we don't play in the event, I'll do one for $5.
You've gotta be kidding. What is this babble? You can be 25 years old, 6 foot, and jacked at 250lbs, and it wouldn't matter. You're forever small baby. I suggest you get used to it :)

Max Ketchum

I was gonna write a huge paragraph to Xyro, but it really wouldn't make much of a difference. Obviously I'm biased because he's one of my best friends, lol. The **** talk is mostly just friendly encouragement and purely for fun.

Xyro77

I was gonna write a huge paragraph to Xyro, but it really wouldn't make much of a difference. Obviously I'm biased because he's one of my best friends, lol. The **** talk is mostly just friendly encouragement and purely for fun.
Its fine to root for your friends.

Max Ketchum

I'm aware. I'm sure Rhyme would be willing to play you with his other characters (Kirby, Olimar) in place of a Samus ditto, and yours if you have any.

Xyro77

I'm aware. I'm sure Rhyme would be willing to play you with his other characters (Kirby, Olimar) in place of a Samus ditto, and yours if you have any.
To be honest, i have NOTHING else other than samus. I can use marth and snake but im nothing special in that area. If he wants to use kirby or olimar its fine but ill just use whoever for those 2

Kai, of course you can root for me but most wont.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
To be honest, i have NOTHING else other than samus. I can use marth and snake but im nothing special in that area. If he wants to use kirby or olimar its fine but ill just use whoever for those 2

Kai, of course you can root for me but most wont.
I'd root for you in teams but you'll be teaming with Inui and I have no intention of letting him outplace me. In singles, you're my hero :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
xyro, you didn't respond to my MM offer. lol. can't tell if that's just a polite decline or not xP

Sonic vs Samus 5$? if you don't want to, that's fine. just want to make sure you saw the offer.

:093:

Top Bottom