• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC/PA Smashfest | April 20-22 | 50 Hours of Smash!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

What, nobody hits it up with Red / Blue anymore?

I keep it real.
i quit red/blue because I won everytime i played someone.

100 scyther,
100 jolteon,
100 Zapdos,
100 mewtwo,
100 Raichu,
100 Alakazam.

Its all bout the speed and special stats IMO. I ran vaporeon, dragonite and blastoise in case i needed ice, because it was that busted. I think like a good venasaur/plant recked me, but I wish i had it still to MM someone.

D

Deleted member

I'll $ match anyone at pokemon red.

I mean it, absolutely anyone.

Damon180

Smash Ace
vagabond, elkomosutro, myself and one other have a hotel room. a pretty nice one. we can squeeze a few more on the floor if anyone's willing to split the costs. again drinks are on me. getting smashed with smash, oldschool :).

pm me if interested.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Pokemon

:yoshi: Who down there plays Fire Red?

My Venusaur eats babies alive, son!
I play fire red, ruby, sapphire, leaf green, emerald...

Like Mow stated before me, I will accept MM from ANYBODY in those games... and I mean ANYONE.

Let me know what level and restrictions and I'll bring my party w/ me on the 22nd weekend.

I got level 50 & 100 to play around with in battles.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
i quit red/blue because I won everytime i played someone.

100 scyther,
100 jolteon,
100 Zapdos,
100 mewtwo,
100 Raichu,
100 Alakazam.

Its all bout the speed and special stats IMO. I ran vaporeon, dragonite and blastoise in case i needed ice, because it was that busted. I think like a good venasaur/plant recked me, but I wish i had it still to MM someone.
I didn't notice Exeggutor in that list... he is Hax in the old games!

lol, scyther = so bad in the first game (but yeah, I loved him too)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Honestly

Dont underestimate Acemarth, u'll be crazy to do something like that. Pokemon FR (french version)? must be funny lol.
Honestly I can bet I'm probably over estimating him. ^_^

I'm not saying how good I'm predicting him to be, but yeah that's my wager.

You should however think about your own advice but about everybody in general.

"Never guess about your opponents limitations, but know your own." ~ Me

Luminitrium

Smash Cadet
Surprisingly, I may be able to go...if someone is able to house me. ~Sweatdrops~

And, if someone is coming from MA as well? ._.; (A little scared to be on the train alone, lol.)

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Surprisingly, I may be able to go...if someone is able to house me. ~Sweatdrops~

And, if someone is coming from MA as well? ._.; (A little scared to be on the train alone, lol.)
I'm from RI, so I could probably arrange to be on the same train as you..

A-Laon

Smash Master
100 scyther,
100 jolteon,
100 Zapdos,
100 mewtwo,
100 Raichu,
100 Alakazam.
Pfft.
Back when I was really into it:

100 Zapdos -- because drill peck's broken good
100 Raichu -- because having Zapdos get beaten by anti-flying gets old
100 Ninetails -- phyre
100 Rhydon -- he looked cool as hell, so he had to be awesome... and he was
100 Starmie -- because he's overly versatile
100 Pidgeot -- sand attack + double team = you absolutely never ever hit me again

Not the most well thought-out team, but I wasn't really competitive at the time.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
umm double team gayness ==> sword dance ==> I win
Swift... = 100% Hit while you were digging or flying too... You can't dodge it.

But scyther in general gets owned by anything special based... his special doesn't even break 200... or barely if that.

I mean come on... I could 0HKO a scyther with anything that had fire / ice / lightning / rock / flying / psychic / slash

>_>

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

You know what would truely be amazing?

6 Electrodes with Spore

can't fux with that

have that and its GG newbsauce.

yea scyther did get wrecked by special based stuff, I couldve sworn I've seen fly and dig miss, Mow knows but im pretty sure the only 100% accurate thing was swift. It did blow that scyther also counted as flying.... :(

Damon180

Smash Ace
on a side not from this pokemon thread, if anyone wants matches recorded, bring your flash drives. i can snag it right off of my pc for ya. i think i can do some requests on friday for free or like 50 cents per set. depends how i'm feeling :). the other days... we'll see.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pokemon might be the most awful terrible creation man has ever made. I was indifferent to the pokemon until they created a Pikachu tamegatchi. I still have never picked pikachu in melee... ever.

D

Deleted member

that reminds me

ryan are you still coming up here? alexander triad? I know you guys are going to chu's, but you should come up saturday night after his event.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
well theres alot of public trans in philly but as far as out there i think they just have greyhound and maybe amtrak
I ask because the map (shown on the front page) has a track from Norfolk Southern railway that runs really close. However, Mapquest doesn't label where the train stations are, and google searches don't give me any useful info. So, the next best thing is to ask people that live in the area.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Hmmm... I can probably drive. If anyone is either on the way for me, or can get themselves to RI, I can bring you. Please contact me on aim if that's the case.

D

Deleted member

the guys here want to do anime stuff friday and saturday nights if anyone is interested.

Damon180

Smash Ace
i have lots of anime on my PC:
elfen lied
ergo proxy
haibane renmei
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
on dvd:
fma
trigun
ff7 advent children

workin on gettin a few more

the train station in harrisburg is 5 minutes from my house.
but you'll have to talk to vagabond about that, my car is pretty **** full as is and i don't know if he's driving :).

and my hotel room is now very full, no more please. :)

Top Bottom