• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC/PA Smashfest | April 20-22 | 50 Hours of Smash!

pockyD

Smash Legend
if possible, it would definitely be easier if some or all of us (especially the ones already riding with naka) housed with cape to minimize the driving around

D

Deleted member

the more people that can stay with thecape is better, so I can hold more travelers here. cape should also take swiftbass if that's ok, since I don't have him. not sure after that.

D

Deleted member

Mi casa es su casa.
I will take you personally, and you'll be the absolute last person. Unless you bring Jerry, then I'll send you to a hotel with another incomplete group. Either way, if you guys feel the need to come beast the smash 64 event I'll find a way to accommodate and make it worth your while.

D

Deleted member

I have you down for 3, can I add a 4th?

If you can take one of the other guys, I can put up both sensei and valoem in the same place on campus

pockyD

Smash Legend
cape should take naka, renth, taki, swiftbass, TSK if possible since they're all riding with naka already

naka, TSK should definitely ride with you because

1) as small as you think your car is, if Rob drives a corolla, his is truly smaller
2) rob and I will both be bringing TVs, while only you will be for your car (even if Tim brings his, it's nice and compact)
3) you are picking up Renth halfway through your trip, so you will have sufficient space for half the trip anyway

The Cape

Smash Master
I can handle those 5. I have places for 3 to sleep, need you guys to bring:

Shower stuff, sleeping bags, pillows, whatever you need.

I have a cot, an army sleeping bag, and a futon (three people sleeping places).

The couch isnt up for people, but if Kaotical comes its all his.

D

Deleted member

definitely, but you should look into grabbing a hotel room and split it up.

Renth

Smash Hero
I can handle those 5. I have places for 3 to sleep, need you guys to bring:

Shower stuff, sleeping bags, pillows, whatever you need.

I have a cot, an army sleeping bag, and a futon (three people sleeping places).

The couch isnt up for people, but if Kaotical comes its all his.
I'm glad to give any sleeping arrangement to Shawn So..

All going in Nakas Car being...
Swiftbass
Taki
Naka obviously
TSK
and Myself

Us 5 are staying with Zach + Kaotical if he decides to go.

If you need anything else to help with the tourn or if zach needs any info on the housing let me know.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
TSK is a good guy. He is just really quite. He wont cause any problems.
quiet* u mean..... I lve sniping typos

love*............ ah got me.

anyways is there anymore need for cubes(game, card etc.) because my setup is in standby if needed.

EDIT: just curious, do we have a count of how many will show up?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
OK, since you had to post in the MA thread...

6.5 hours away >_> ouch!

But 3 days of smash... very tempting...

If I go, I'll HAVE to get housing from someone. No way around it. I can bring a setup, if someone is willing to house me + whoever comes with me (other RI/MA/CT smashers that want to go, don't mind paying for gas, and either bring CD's or put up with whatever **** i want to listen to at the moment). Possibly more setups, if i have more hitchhikers.

D

Deleted member

I am *completely* out of housing in every way.

Now, if you want to get a hotel room and have no one to room with, post and maybe someone can hook you up. Remember hotel costs are cheaper when split.

D

Deleted member

bump

I think I' updated just about everything. That should be about it.

D

Deleted member

Cape, Mew2King, and hopefully you. If I can't get you 3 guys, hopefully Mud or someone else? idk who to turn to.

w/e I'll just be hopeful that I get you 3.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ight cool, i'll gladly be part of it. We gotta **** people with the best possible bowsers lol. Im going to chu's event but i'll be at yours the other 2 days.

pockyD

Smash Legend
first of all, i was jokin. i dont wanna come to this. second of all, its not hard because i wouldve wrote that, dont u think if i woulda wanted to come i woulda said, "hey, can we come". i jokingly said what i said for fun. so yea, peace.
funny the things people say out of pride

D

Deleted member

-_-

you can just go to chu's friday night after 10 and stay w/ him, it's only a 2 hour drive and the directions are mad easy.

Top Bottom