• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey artifice, do you really think nothing will happen saterday? If not saterday, when this weekend or next weekand would be a good time to smash. I aswell as Valdens cant go during the week.... We have stuff to do.

Hey icraq, red, or anyone else, would you know of a place we could play Brawl tomarow. I was really looking forward to playing and so was my friend. I just guess what im trying to say is, I would really love to play brawl as im sure all of you would.

Also, if the person who has brawl but cant make it, we could always have one of our last melee tournements.

PLEASE HURRY AND RESPOND SOMEONE.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Red, stop. You're taking the game way too seriously.

Anyways, yeah, Ash and I will continue playing Brawl tonight til it gets light out, in the Pub TV lounge. Might switch over to his dorms later though.

Also, Itakio/Valdens/Glenn, we will be doing another brawl session on saturday, call Kamaji for details

Valdens

Smash Ace
Red, stop. You're taking the game way too seriously.

Anyways, yeah, Ash and I will continue playing Brawl tonight til it gets light out, in the Pub TV lounge. Might switch over to his dorms later though.

Also, Itakio/Valdens/Glenn, we will be doing another brawl session on saturday, call Kamaji for details
This Saturday, correct?

Also, could I get his number?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
This Saturday, correct?

Also, could I get his number?
I'm sure he'll post it on here sometime.
I'm not sure how I feel about posting people's phone numbers online.
Even though it is online, and you could find it in this thread.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
hey icraq, are you going, i kind of figured it would be at EW in cheney as usual. I also guessed that it would be about 1 o'Clock when it starts. please messege soon. thanks

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey icraq, are you going, i kind of figured it would be at EW in cheney as usual. I also guessed that it would be about 1 o'Clock when it starts. please messege soon. thanks
yes im going, no i will not be there at 1pm
i need to sleep
for a long time.
it'll be at nick's dorms i think.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Well, I had plans to go, but my mom is being a real *****, so it seems I'm not going to be able to. :\

Possibly on Sunday though.

brdy_

Smash Lord
That sucks, Valdens.

Hey Adam, wanna record a 2 dollar MM? I'll have to find a tape/vcr... unless you have one or both.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
are you guys there right now brawling it up. if so. than where are you at? Valdens, i might be able to give you a ride. MAYBE.......................

Zhar

Smash Cadet
hi guys im a friend of robotnik's, so robotnik says that we were going to play brawl. so when is this thing?

brdy_

Smash Lord
Robotnik was really rude to me last time we corresponded on Smashboards.

Super Glenn - Kamaji is off of work in 10 minutes and hes gonna head here from Spokane. The Brawl STD will then commence.

Jaydo

Smash Rookie
I can't wait til the american release so more of you guys will have a copy, and there'll be a large pool of us in-state to have wi-fi matches with.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hi guys. Board noob here.

I consider myself a skilled player and have only one friend on my level (killing everyone else I know three-to-one with ease), though since neither of us have ever played competitively, we have no idea how good that actually is :)

I'd like to try my hand in a competitive tournament, though I'm sure I'd get trounced by the pros, it would be a fun experience.

I'm having a hard time figuring out from this long thread when the next tourney is though! Could someone let me know? And where would I go if I can make it? The wiki seems outdated?

Thanks for helping the confused noob. :urg:

I live up by Wandermere in Spokane. Also, are there any other Spokane-based or nearby tourneys? This was all I could find, and an upcoming Brawl one.

(also, would it be Brawl or Melee? Never played Brawl, so double disadvantage, but I can't wait to try. Any practice rounds?)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Well hey, I'm pretty lost in the huge thread, so if anyone knows when the next Sporly is and whether it is Melee or Brawl, please let me know, I'd love to attend :) Thanks guys, I'm off to bed.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Praxis: Arti might be hosting the next SpoRLY, I RLY have no idea. However, the Brawl tourney I'm hosting will be on the 23rd. Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142550

Would you happen to be this dude's brother I played with yesterday?
Nope. Like I've said, never been to a tourney or played against competitive players! Entirely self-taught here, so I have absolutely no idea how I will compare to any of you guys. But I'd love to attend one, even if I get last place :)

Cool, so I'll be there on the 23rd if all goes well. Sadly, my normal Smash partner usually works Saturday...but I'll try to see if he can get the day off.

I've never played Brawl so I'll be at a bit of a disadvantage. Will there be any practice sessions?

I'm a Peach or Shiek main. I just started playing Shiek last week and have gotten quite good with her but historically always rock with Peach. Not sure which I'd take for a tourney.

Zhar

Smash Cadet
hi guys if u dont know yet im robotnik's friend

anyway i read that u guys r doing a tourney on the 23 can i hav some details

(my b-day is on the 22 =) happy face)

artifice

Smash Ace
hey guys im thinking about taking the bus up to cheney tonight to play some smash. may or may not have my phone sadface...

ill be at school for awhile, post if anyone is planning on smashing tonight.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
First off I think Deva is coming tonight to play and I will be playing for while as well, prolly Nick's place.
Adam if you are interested come on over and we can practice our teams for the tourney?

Chip.

you know what to do
We should play some Melee if I could come sometime.

You know, since our Wii is broken and I haven't played smash for about 3 weeks when GC is coming up this weekend. Especially since I kind've want to hold my rank or go up on the PR too, some Melee practice would be REALLY good for me

Zhar

Smash Cadet
hi im robotnik's friend couldi have some details on the tourney thats happening this weekend
also im in need of a ride could someone mabe give me 1?
thx

Top Bottom