• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Cool. oh and sorry for the double post. my computer was lagging hard core. lol

So brdy, how soon do you think there would be a tournement? And where would it be?

NOALink

Smash Rookie
Hey Adam, Nick, Deva, et. al., Brady said I should talk to you guys about when a would be a good time for me to come out and play brawl with you all tomorrow. I get out of class at noon (I go to Gonzaga law), and I'm free until 6:30. I'm not sure how to get to Eastern from Gonzaga, so if anybody has some good directions to where you're playing at, that would be awesome. I'd be game for Saturday too if that was a better day for people.

Anyway, let me know if any of this works for you all, thanks!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hey Adam, Nick, Deva, et. al., Brady said I should talk to you guys about when a would be a good time for me to come out and play brawl with you all tomorrow. I get out of class at noon (I go to Gonzaga law), and I'm free until 6:30. I'm not sure how to get to Eastern from Gonzaga, so if anybody has some good directions to where you're playing at, that would be awesome. I'd be game for Saturday too if that was a better day for people.

Anyway, let me know if any of this works for you all, thanks!
by tomorrow you mean friday, right? just checking because i'm brawled out.
anyways
take I-90 west, get off on the four lakes/cheney exit
keep going, and going, and going. you'll stay on mainstreet until C street, turn right. keep going, you'll hit one stop sign, go straight, then another stop sign, go left (on elm). go a bit, you should see a big cylinder dorm on your left hand side and a parking lot, maybe some busses. park anywhere (you might have to pay to park) and give someone with a cell phone a call.

NOALink

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I meant Friday, and thanks for the directions. If people are playing Friday afternoon I will make it out there. I don't have anybody's cell #, but I'm sure we can work something out. Oh and Red, I'm sure you will dominate me, brawl seems like it's going to take me a long while to adjust to.
-Greg

NOALink

Smash Rookie
My Mario and Y. Link/Link are pretty decent, I just never get to improve b/c nobody I know in Spokane is a serious smash player. Ah well. Looks like I'm headed to Cheney tomorrow, should get there by around 1:00-1:30.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I wont be able to play much smash till like saturday night. I'm going to work tonight, then I'm going home on friday. so ya. sorry guys. you guys could come over before 2:30 today though if you want.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I wont be able to play much smash till like saturday night. I'm going to work tonight, then I'm going home on friday. so ya. sorry guys. you guys could come over before 2:30 today though if you want.
negative for me
workin til 5

****, well, since NOALink is coming out Friday, I will be at the EWU PUB with Brawl, and I need someone else to be there with a cellphone so NOALink can call someone when he gets there.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hay Anyone Wanna Play Smash? Tv Lounge @ Pub!!1

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
okay, noalink will be there til like 5 or 6 something, then i'm coming home.

Red.

Smash Ace
chip: like I give a flying mooses ****!

valdens: don't play gay on me this time, if u do, I'll show u how gay sheik can rly be in dittos and u wouldn't want that to happen, kthx

Chip.

you know what to do
get ***** Garrick.

Deva plz come get me so I can play with all use guys =D

EDIT- Garrick, don't be johning about losing to Valden's Sheik cuz she's "gay". You're supposed to play as gay as you possibly can at this game.

Play to win, not playing 'with the charachter you like using the most'.

Red.

Smash Ace
get ***** Garrick.

Deva plz come get me so I can play with all use guys =D

EDIT- Garrick, don't be johning about losing to Valden's Sheik cuz she's "gay". You're supposed to play as gay as you possibly can at this game.

Play to win, not playing 'with the charachter you like using the most'.
get ***** brendan, get it?

ur not suppose to play gay at smash, ur suppose to get out there and fight ur opponent. I could say something the same bout u using y.link cuz u like him the most...oh

get ***** brendan, get it?

ur not suppose to play gay at smash, ur suppose to get out there and fight ur opponent. I could say something the same bout u using y.link cuz u like him the most...oh
Altoncolwell (3:45:23 PM): hey otto, just got done sticking it to chip
OttoB123 (3:45:38 PM): how so
Altoncolwell (3:46:13 PM): well, he was bragging bout how I got ***** cuz his school won the groovy shoes
Altoncolwell (3:46:20 PM): and I got pissed

You call that sticking it to Chip? LMAO
He was right. Do what you can to win, stop johning Red, and get better.

Red.

Smash Ace
that was outta context otto LOL

just saying, playing gay is too overrated like top tier imo.

edit: I'm not johning I'm telling the truth lol

that was outta context otto LOL

just saying, playing gay is too overrated like top tier imo.

edit: I'm not johning I'm telling the truth lol
That wasn't out of context, that's how you started our conversation LOL.
Yes, you're johning.

Valdens

Smash Ace
You're supposed to do what it takes to win..

Wavedashing, L-canceling, advanced techs, good timing ect. is gay.

Don't john, dude. We had good matches. I picked Green Greens so I could camp, that's kind of the point of counterpicks anyways.

Also, I haven't got an answer yet, is anything going on this Saturday?

artifice

Smash Ace
I dont think anything is planed for saterday, something could come up though. my car...uhh... isnt going to be moving for a bit so i am a lil stranded.

Top Bottom