• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
I need to smash today... still dont care about brawl.

uhhh.. phones dead, ill drop by nicks place around 6pm? maybe =x ?

toon link is gay ;D

Kamaji

Smash Ace
duh na na naaaa
brawl is really cool
duh na na naaaa
i love that fricken game.

hey red, kyle, vladens, and Itakio: I need your email.

Brady, do you think your friend would mind modding my wii today. make sure he knows that I'm willing to give him like 20 bucks.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I Present to everyone... SMASH CLUB!!!!!

PATTERSON 171 EVERY WEDNESDAY 3-9!!!!!

Everyone is invited to attend any/all of the meetings.

Could someone please make/print/distribute fliers? I've been doing almost everything up until now, and I'd really like some help.

And also a reminder, we have a table in the PUB on monday, feb 11th. If anyone can come and help out, we might be able to make this work.
````````````````````

brdy_

Smash Lord
Dude I haven't seen that post... I didn't have any idea it was in Patterson. We should make a new thread for EWA and have otto lock this one or something since we can't update it and you and I will be running everything at Eastern from now on... @_@

This is why we need to have meetings, lol

So tomorrow 3:00 in Patterson 171... are there TVs in there?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I swear I posted on here earlier.. but

Brawl late tonight, anyone? Around 11pm/midnight?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
awwww, not earlier?
dude i have not slept for a very, very long time
right now i'm at work, trying to get off early so i can sleep. if you want to come over here, 9pm would be manageable if you actually woke me up.
im ****ing hallucinating and ****, i need sleep.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
brawl is good,
brawl is good,
brawl is good... and stuff
brawl is good,
brawl is good,
(lets go play some) BRRRAAAAWWWLLL (BRRRAAAAWWWL)
BRRAAWL (BRRAAWL)
BRAWL (BRAWL) BRAWL (BRAWL)
BRAWL!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
arti on nicks account.

i think brawl is okey. seems balanced, but balance is over rated, as far as the toons i played, played against, i put the in this order of goodness

shiek
marth
peach
mario
fox
link
dedede

the game a little noying becouse its slow =x but i havnt had any onesies yet.

cant play tonight have work. sadface. adam what are your plans tomarow (wednesday) ?

Chip.

you know what to do
i thought deva and chip were going to pound. u guys still coming to gc?
We were intending to go to Pound and we had enough money and everything too. Our only "john" was that Deva and I want to use our money for the final Melee tournament before Brawl is to release. Since Brawl'll come out on March 9th, we're hoping to make it to another national tourney before Brawl (if there is one).

Yeah we'll come to this GC prolly.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone, i havent had internet in like forever, and im back, so i was wondering about brawl......is it awsome or what. i would really hope you guys are doing like a small tourney this weekend, like i dont know, saterday starting around 1pm, 2pm, or 3pm. ive got a friend with me aswell. we would also like to play some last minute melee before the actual release of brawl but yeah.

Well, if there is something this weekend, would someone please messege me. thanks.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Kage is coming to Washington on the 15th of March. We will be having a Gameclucks that weekend. It will be fatter than your average bear, and we are trying to get everyone from BC, EWA, WWA, and OR to attend, and perhaps even some from SoCal. Entry will be 15/10.

For all purposes excluding entry fee, this is a glorified monthly.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
lets see
adam's plans for today. well i got to do some work around the house, yknow, small things, but all important stuff.
JUST KIDDING
IT'S BRAWL TIL INFINITY LOL
i get outta class at 2:00 i think, i wouldn't mind going up to the dorms again to smash some more.

also, since everyone's doing a 'tier' list, which is impossible to determine, but whatever. these are my impressions from about 40 hours of play time, here's a half ***** list while i work on homework, i'll make a real one eventually.

top tier
#1 marth
#2 luigi (ka master is going to be too good at this game when he gets it)
high tier
#3 dedede
#4 snake
#5 pika
#6 diddy
mid high tier
#7 fox (only potentially, no one is really good with him yet)

sheik seems middle tier to me, the tilt combos you mentioned, casey, are likely only possible because it was a FFA or team match, and people don't have DI down yet.
i'd even say Brawl Zelda > Brawl Sheik (better spam/kill moves, not a great combo artist, but she gets the kills with relative ease)

(Still haven't gotten Wolf, only he and Jiggly are left to be unlocked. 150 more matches ftw.)

one more thing:
Anyone wanna MM? $5? Either my Ike/Pika/Luigi/Marth against your whatever (most likely whoever you is, you will be using metaknight, because you think he's pwn sauce, lol)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
k. smash club today so we'll be in PAT 171.
If anyone wants to play Brawl, they'll have to come to Smash Club.
I'll be there around 2:30 so I can run home and grab my stuff.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
you guys didnt answer my question though. is there going to be a meeting for us to play on this saterday. i cant make any other day of this week. so is Luigi really that good?

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
you guys didnt answer my question though. is there going to be a meeting for us to play on this saterday. i cant make any other day of this week. so is Luigi really that good?

Top Bottom