• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Chip.

you know what to do
Your DK is **** though . . . >_>

I'll accept any $5 mm my young Link vs whoever. Any takers? Itakio, Red, or anyone else can mm me. I'll use Marth or Fox if you want me to.

Chip.

you know what to do
What are you talking about? I said your DK is good and then you were liek "oh geez mangz i dunno u seen ma DK yet don make asssumptions pl0x!!!1!one!" >_>

<_<

>_>

>_<

Alright good. I accept. I can use Marth or Fox if you don't want to play my young Link. $3.

Chip.

you know what to do
I suppose Red said he's going to come, somehow >_>. I didn't even knew he had a ride.

Our little red headed friend is the only person I could think of who's coming.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Chip, I don't know if I'd stand a chance against you in a money match. You're pretty much out of my league.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
SpoRly tomorrow? I dunno, it was talked about. I'd be down, though

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Nick, do you have an extra orange controller in your possession? Blake forgot the one he brought, and I assume you just grabbed it accidentally. I'll probably smash tomorrow.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Adam- Dude, i bought my orange controller like a year ago online. It was kinda expensive. i have an extra black one though.

Try this- http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-Contro...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
No, did you grab an orange controller that wasn't yours last time I was over with Blake? He brought it to your dorms and left without taking it, and I didn't see it when I left that night. So I just assumed you grabbed it on accident or something.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
don't u ever bring that **** up around me, I was horrible, I'm not telling u my age, and i don't have a main I'm a diversity player..just ask shane.
No need to get all anal about someone saying that they had a good time playing w/ you >_>.

Chip.

you know what to do
so chip, we still doing that DK vs fox mm right?
Maybe. I'll have to consider bringing my Marth out as well since DK can anal **** spacies with pretty combos.

To be honest I'd rather use young Link in MMs, but it seems no one wants to play me as him ='(

artifice

Smash Ace
Maybe. I'll have to consider bringing my Marth out as well since DK can anal **** spacies with pretty combos.

To be honest I'd rather use young Link in MMs, but it seems no one wants to play me as him ='(
well you said your fox and marth would fly as well.

those are safer bets, ya know?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
So I hope I'm posting this in the right thread if not just let me know and i will ask a mod to delete it. So Idaho is having a tournament it's called "That S.h.i.T's Bananus" I'm actually the hostess. It would be great if some Washington peeps could make it to this. Here's the link for more information

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139374
It takes like 6 hours for EaWa to reach Boise, so no thanks. Maybe if you guys did it a little closer to Post Falls? :>

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Marth Has Been Confirmed For Brawl! Ahahahahaaah

edit: AND HE'S FASTER!

Top Bottom