• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Chip.

you know what to do
Pretty gay if I couldn't get a seat to Fingerbang >_> LOL

So yeah, I'll pay for my gas, and entrance fee. Nick, plz come so you can get your old old gas moonie T_T

EDIT- Lmao, why do you have that sig Red? Seriously, what kind of person has such a weird sig like that lol?

EDIT2- Now that Sheik is in Brawl, this could be promising news that young Link may have a chance of getting in Brawl. I mean Sheik did not appear in Twilight Princess, nor is she THAT important of a charachter since she only appeared in Ocarina of Time. Now young Link has actually been the main charachter of EVERY SINGLE Legend of Zelda game (aside from Twilight Princess and played dual roles with his older counter-part, Adult Link, in Ocarina of Time). I mean, if they added Sheik in Brawl, who's only been in ONE LoZ game, yet she has a Twilight Princess look to her, why couldn't they do the same thing with young Link? They better!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
EDIT2- Now that Sheik is in Brawl, this could be promising news that young Link may have a chance of getting in Brawl. I mean Sheik did not appear in Twilight Princess, nor is she THAT important of a charachter since she only appeared in Ocarina of Time. Now young Link has actually been the main charachter of EVERY SINGLE Legend of Zelda game (aside from Twilight Princess and played dual roles with his older counter-part, Adult Link, in Ocarina of Time). I mean, if they added Sheik in Brawl, who's only been in ONE LoZ game, yet she has a Twilight Princess look to her, why couldn't they do the same thing with young Link? They better!
despite the fact young link is just a joke character, i don't think sheik being in brawl proves anything. sheik was supposed to be in twilight princess, according to sakurai. and they just used the model that was made for her.
octorocks were in every zelda besides twilight princess. using that logic confirms octorocks as playable characters.

Eggz

Smash Hero
despite the fact young link is just a joke character, i don't think sheik being in brawl proves anything. sheik was supposed to be in twilight princess, according to sakurai. and they just used the model that was made for her.
octorocks were in every zelda besides twilight princess. using that logic confirms octorocks as playable characters.
you heard the man, octorocks confirmed for brawl.

Also, if Otto doesn't want to go to The Fingerbang, I can pay like 50$ gas money, 30 there, 20 after i win. >_>

Chip.

you know what to do
Moreso a clone charachter alone than a joke. And that logic is horribly flawed; yeah, octorocks were in every zelda game but they are a completely minor charachter and have nothing to do with the game aside from being enemies. Of course they won't be in Brawl (as playable charachters) >_>. Young Link is the main charachter of the Legend of Zelda series, which means he may now have a better chance of staying in Brawl-which was my point- based on Brawl still keeping Sheik with the snazzy new look.

20 after i win. >_>
We'll see about that >=]

*cracks knuckles* *pops neck*

EDIT- I'm seriously going to need a ride . . . like seriously >_>. . <_<. . . >_<

Deva and I come in a package; if he goes I go as well. Hopefully this'll work out.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I thought they said that they were taking out the clone characters. I couldnt imagine y. link having an entirely differnt move set or anything.

THE SMASH CLUB IS OFF THE GROUND!!! We're officially recognized as a club now. I'll let you guys know more when I get the room reserved and finish applying for funding. Our club advisor is Brady's boss lmao!
brady-pres
ash- vice-pres
brianna- secretary
nick- treasurer (hopefully we'll have funds to keep track of)
Other officers- deva, nathan, adam, pat.

Brady- How much you want for gas? what day/time are we coming back?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
yay smash club owns.
we get lots of monies
buy big screen tv
BUY ME FOOD

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Ummmm... I asked him and he seemed pretty excited about it lol. He thought it was cool you were the "president" lol. Hey, can someone look into getting a website started for the smash club, and also could someone look into advertising? I'm getting ourselves an ASEWU funds account today and reserving a room for the club.

Chip- I'd give you a ride if I were driving, sorry!

brdy_

Smash Lord
How do you know Carl? Also when are we meeting? lol.

Oh hey by the way Nick...we're leaving Friday at around 3-4.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
nick, i'll put in an ad in the focus newsletter, i've done it several times before for other clubs. don't forget we have to have at least 3 attended meetings at the asewu conferences, otherwise we lose funding. and also we should reserve a table in the pub, bring a tv, and play smash bros on the lower level. and be like 'hey wanna play this 6 year old game lol?'
smaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssshhhhhhh brroooooooooooooos
smash tonight and every night, smash bros for life!
gross
um
anyone want to hang out tonight?.

DEVA:
the new fire emblem is EPIC X100. I bought it a couple days ago and I just beat the first 'part', now I'm in Crimea, chapter 2. omgwtf super surprise with the returning character (won't say his/her name) at the end of part 1.
this fire emblem is super hard, though. without having the battle save option, i would have broken my wii by now.

Deva

Smash Lord
nick, i'll put in an ad in the focus newsletter, i've done it several times before for other clubs. don't forget we have to have at least 3 attended meetings at the asewu conferences, otherwise we lose funding. and also we should reserve a table in the pub, bring a tv, and play smash bros on the lower level. and be like 'hey wanna play this 6 year old game lol?'
smaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssshhhhhhh brroooooooooooooos
smash tonight and every night, smash bros for life!
gross
um
anyone want to hang out tonight?.

DEVA:
the new fire emblem is EPIC X100. I bought it a couple days ago and I just beat the first 'part', now I'm in Crimea, chapter 2. omgwtf super surprise with the returning character (won't say his/her name) at the end of part 1.
this fire emblem is super hard, though. without having the battle save option, i would have broken my wii by now.

I know when I saw that charaacter and what they were doing in relation to the plot, I was like ZOMGWTF?!! The story gets even better, and if you think what you've seen is epic, youre gonna cream your pants In the next few Chapters. Second part gets easier since your characters don't blow. And part 3 your characters are all buffed out so it's actually fun till part 4 where all the enemy units either get buffed out or have stat caps higher than all of yours put together xD.

BTW, Brady, Nick, Adam, I'm free after 1 so we should smash for a bit before we leave.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
sure, just let us know what day and time you're coming up. We're going to have smash bros club at EWU every wednesday, and we'll have bi-weekly tourneys here as well.

NOALink

Smash Rookie
new smasher to Spokane

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the state, just interested to see if anyone in Spokane would be up for some Melee - I'm situated on the South Hill. I'm a pretty serious player, not quite up to EGGZ/KA and co, but I can compete. I'm in grad school so time isn't always readily available, but I can always find time somewhere for Smash. None of my peers share my love of Smash, so I turn to smashboards to light the way to some good competition.

Let me know, my AIM screen name is NOALink if you want to drop me a line about setting up a time to play or just want to talk about smash in general. Hope to hear from the Spokane smash community sometime soon!

Greg

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hey NOALink, glad to see your post, we need a bigger community in EWA. My girlfriend lives on the South Hill, actually, and we should definitely play sometime, maybe at her house or something? Anyway, I'll PM you my number as soon as I get my phone charged and we can set up a time to smash soon.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey guys, are we doing smash club on wednesday? I havent gotten the room reserved for the quarter for sure yet, but they should let me know tomorrow.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
oh crap, I cant come on wednesday. I have an english group meeting then work, but ou guys should still meet and tell people about it and stuff.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I asked for the room 3-9 every wednesday, so we can start as early or late as we need. We can also go probably as late as midnight since no ones going to reserve the tv lounge after 9pm.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I will be there for most of it but need to leave early to work out... part of my classes is all

Kamaji

Smash Ace
awesome. I need to play smash bros, but I prolly wont be able to until thursday, anyone up for smash thursday?

Red.

Smash Ace
anybody wanna ditto mm challenge me?

rule set

best 2/3, 3/5, or 4/7

each player can pick one character to ban from the entire set

each player can pick one stage to ban from the set

for any amount of money up to $3

any takers?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
anybody wanna ditto mm challenge me?

rule set

best 2/3, 3/5, or 4/7

each player can pick one character to ban from the entire set

each player can pick one stage to ban from the set

for any amount of money up to $3

any takers?
hell no! i'd like to keep my money k thx lol you're too good at those dittos, red.
uhh, so, 3pm, I would like to go to 'smash club'. Uhh, so.. who'll be up there?
i'm sick so i wouldnt mind a ride up there, but it's cool if i gotta walk. i might wait to hear from casey before i go up there.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
shoutouts from the first official smash club meet:

nick: like omg! omg
ash: totally1
casey: lolzelda

you guys might have been lying, but i thought there would be cake.

brdy_

Smash Lord
sorry i couldn't make it. i'll come next week. oh and we also need to have meetings that aren't us playing. thirdly, a friend of mine from work is downloading the Japan release of Brawl and i'm gonna play it. lolz

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Is there going to be a tournament tomorrow? I might be able to go to the next one. I think my Marth has improved a bit since the last time I went.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Sure. 2-3$ max though. If there is a tournament tomorrow I might not be able to go because my grandparents from out of town are here, so I could still use an answer.

Top Bottom