• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Adam- I CAN SMASH! I just need like an hour or so to do my hw, then I'm free. I'm still not sure if you have a ride to dan, I'll find out either later today or tomorrow. DJ never requested it off from work so it all depends if he can get saturday off.
Cool, find out for me tonight or tomorrow please.
I'm toying with the idea of playing Smash while I'm at work. There is a TV here in my office... none of my bosses are around, either. . .
Hehheh.. payed to play.. okay, get on MSN later and I'll talk to you through that. If you don't want to come to my office, I can meet up with you at 3, after work.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
oh, i just realized i have to leave to go to nathan's parents house today at 3 to get his street fighter paddle. you could come with me if you want or just wait till i get back. Getting his paddle is "payment" for letting us stay at his place lmao.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
oh, i just realized i have to leave to go to nathan's parents house today at 3 to get his street fighter paddle. you could come with me if you want or just wait till i get back. Getting his paddle is "payment" for letting us stay at his place lmao.
Sure, want to pick me up on campus or at home?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
either way's fine. I'll just be leaving around 3, so wherever it is that you'll be is where i can pick you up lmao.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Okay, Nick informs me his car is full, and it looks like Ash's car seats are confirmed, too. If anyone isn't sure if they're definitely going, let me know so I can plan on that as a possible car seat.

brdy_

Smash Lord
ok ok ok... so I got this Sunday off for sure, so that's okay and I can go to Dan if I ever get in contact with Ashtten or Deva or whoever else is in their van.

@Ashtten, Deva, Chip, etc.: I need to know when I need to be ready by, what day and time we're leaving, where I can be picked up and all that jazz.

@ Everyone (mostly including Jem, though):
I realized this morning that the ritual I thought was on the 19th is actually on the 26th, so that means I would be able to go to the Fingerbang next weekend if anyone else is willing to go - I could even see if Rachael wants to drive 'cause she wants to buy a new car in Portland sometime and she also wants to go to a tournament with me XD...
---So does anyone want to go to the Fingerbang? Because I really really really do. MOAR RESPONSES PLX

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Ash, you have a van? Are there extra seats?

Chip.

you know what to do
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We're prolly not going to go to the Dan 2 x_x

the mountain pass got closed due to avalanches, so if any of us are interested in getting plane tickets instead, ea Wa is a no show again =(

. . .

maybe through God's grace and if a miracle does come, the pass will clear up just in time. Don't count on it though.

artifice

Smash Ace
Restrictions Westbound:
Traction Tires Required, Chains required on Vehicles over 10,000 gross vehicle weight. Oversize Vehicles Prohibited.

Conditions & Weather:
Compact snow, slush, and ice. Avalanche control is planned for 1 AM. // Snowing

edit: also cheapre than flying = Driving south on 395 heading tword portland, than taking the I5 north threw seatle. 10 hour drive tho ya hur? ;p

Chip.

you know what to do
Casey, was your ride with Nick?

Yeah, I want to come to your tourney Dan ='[ since I couldn't make it to the first one and stuff

Here's hoping.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
we should liven up the day with some smash.

and we really should start an official smash club at eastern. that would mean we'd get money to buy pizza, to advertise, etc.

brdy_

Smash Lord
So I got my shift back this weekend and I've decided I'm going to go to the Fingerbang next weekend instead of the Dan 2... therefore my seat is vacant if Ash's van still decides to go. Bad weather makes me not wanna go ;(

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
choppa choppa choppa

when i left pat/nick's dorm i got stuck in the parking lot. my truck almost did a final smash on the car next to mine. 4 or 5 big guys were sledding and i asked them for help, and they did. i would've had to leave my truck over night until the snow melted if they weren't there, and the other car would've been stuck because i was blocking it in. this could have been one big nasty ticket.
gotta appreciate times in life when everything just works out for ya.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
sorry you all I should let you know that we cannot make the trip on account of alternator(sp?) troubles for the car. we will not be able to get it fixed this week and we have no other car to take us... sorry. I would love to go, just wish we could make the trip. maybe for fingerbang then?

Climax11

Smash Ace
sorry you all I should let you know that we cannot make the trip on account of alternator(sp?) troubles for the car. we will not be able to get it fixed this week and we have no other car to take us... sorry. I would love to go, just wish we could make the trip. maybe for fingerbang then?
Sometimes nature (...or in this case, mechanics) has a way of letting you know whats right. :)Heh, also I'll mark you down as confirmed brdy_

artifice

Smash Ace
I NEEED TO SMASH TODAY. HAVE WORK TONIGHT THO.

SOMEONE CALL ME TO SMASH, LEAVING FOR CLASS BUT BE BACK SOON. BI

i NEED TO SMASH TODAY

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I NEEED TO SMASH TODAY. HAVE WORK TONIGHT THO.

SOMEONE CALL ME TO SMASH, LEAVING FOR CLASS BUT BE BACK SOON. BI

i NEED TO SMASH TODAY
Blakevich coming into town at 5 when I'm off work. We drink vodka and smash til dawn!

Red.

Smash Ace
your welcome kamaji.

edit:oh and that wasn't a reason for me quitiing u

I'm quitting for the following reasons

1. I just am sick of the game
2. It's a distraction
3. no body ever roots for me
4. you all call me "redyoshi" just to try to piss me off, I got news for u, It aint working :p

I'll edit this later when I get home

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
so now that we gt all the uncool people to leave spokane for bellingham, anyone cool wanna play smash tomorrow? (sat)

Chip.

you know what to do
so now that we gt all the uncool people to leave spokane for bellingham, anyone cool wanna play smash tomorrow? (sat)
Not-going-to-Dan2-players 4 life!!!1

I would like to smash with anyone tomarrow if Deva decides to come as well. If it's just you, Adam, and Brady playing then that's okay. We can still have fun.

I want to smash soooo bad. . . especially with Brady again :laugh:

your welcome kamaji.

edit:oh and that wasn't a reason for me quitiing u

I'm quitting for the following reasons

1. I just am sick of the game
2. It's a distraction
3. no body ever roots for me
4. you all call me "redyoshi" just to try to piss me off, I got news for u, It aint working :p

I'll edit this later when I get home
C'mon Red don't quit on us now :(

Unfortunately, as we all know, ea Wa isn't extremely good as a whole but you were definetly one of the better players in this area that kept the smash scene alive. Heck, I would go as far and say you were probably the 3rd best (active) smasher in eastern Wa too. Seriously, it's true. Whenever I play you, you actually implement mindgames while playing intelligently to throw off your opponents which makes you a very smart player (no offense to other players, of course, because all of you guys play smart as well).

Red you were just starting to get pretty good at this game before you quit. In fact, I would dub you weren't even good until recently (like about 2 months ago) so I mean, the only direction you should go is up. Keep playing, because being good at this game is a talent of your's and shouldn't be thrown away just yet. Wait til Brawl ;P

And as for your four points:

1. My guess is that you only get sick at this game because you play it too much. The solution for this is to simply limit your playing time to just the weekends. Also don't just play smash, or videogames in general, because there are plenty of fun stuff to do than just that =)
2. ^^ same as numba 1
3. Garrick, next time we have a tourney I'll root for you in every one of your matches ^_^
4. Just don't bother with people anymore whom still refer to you by that name. Just don't let it get your goat, ya know?

anyway, yeah, don't quite lol. Maybe you could save up a lot of money to fly over to Pound 3: the Final, Biggest smash tournament ever, with Deva, me, and the rest of we Wa (if we go).

Top Bottom