• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Eggz

Smash Hero
ughh! I'm sick of this obvious answer. I'm quitting cuz I've been playing the game for 6 years and It's a big distraction in my life.
you go to bi weekly tournaments and play occasionally throughout the week, i dont see how thats a "big distraction" >_>

brdy_

Smash Lord
If I can get a ride down to Smash the State would anyone else want to come and split gas costs with me? Pretty sure it won't be hard to convince my ride to give us a ride.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I've been playing it almost everyday for a year now, it interfers with my studies.
I've had to quit gaming before, to get my life on track. So don't worry, that kind of stuff happens.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
ken and m2k just came over to my place and we played 40 hours of just marth dittos
hope you guys are ready for tomorrow

artifice

Smash Ace
ken and m2k Casey just came over to my place and we played 40 hours about 20 minutes of just marth dittos
hope you guys are ready for tomorrow
fixed k?

edit: red be rdy at... uhh.. 11:30. were gana have to leave early tho. i gata go to the GU game at 4... so proly leave around 2:30?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
practicing with ken/m2k for 40 hours is like practicing with casey for 20 mins
he got leet skillz

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i practiced marth dittoing with carl... I'm all amped up for marth onry. pat and my little bro may be coming, but idk yet. do we need an extra wii?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
do we need an extra wii?
wouldn't hurt to have an extra TV + wii, actually. Ash will have his wii, and my gamecube, and there's already two TVs. Having three TVs going will speed up the tournament a bit, which will be nice.

artifice

Smash Ace
might be a couple minutes early red.

i think two set ups is gana be enough, i think brdy said he is flaking on us anyway, and my friend mike may not come.

Red.

Smash Ace
prolly not, after dan 2 i 'll more then likely quit smash.

shoutouts from tourney

Kamaji: Man, ur good on YS in marth dittos

adam: Gj at getting first

Arti: can't beleive I ken comboed u XD

ash: rly sucks we didn't play

chip: u got 4 stocked by not showing

good tourney guys, I look forward to seeing u at dan 2

-peace

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
<--best marth faceburger
ken combo got nothin on mah arkcombo

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
prove it then adam, what is an arkcombo again?

edit: send me that match of my ganon vs ur marth

my email is garrick_colwell@yahoo.com so u can send it to me
its when i make you kill yourself using my mind powers

and, as i said before, it was impossible to see what was going on in that match. it was at a bad angle and my webcam records at like 2 fps.
plus i deleted it like two months ago.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make it to the tourney today XD.

So is anyone down for Smash the State on the 26th? Raise your hands. Deva, Chip, eh?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
sunday: it needs more smash bro

plus i think we should plan a brawl tournament. game is shipped on feb 10th, so maybe we can do one that weekend, on the 16th. i'll work on unlocking everything before then, and swap my save file to other wiis. someone get the pizzas and i'll get the balloons? i can also see about reserving a large room on campus

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Pat and I will have it beat before you open the box... We're able to work on it 24/7, we have class and sleep at different times. ^^ Who will quit first? Us or the wii?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Pat and I will have it beat before you open the box... We're able to work on it 24/7, we have class and sleep at different times. ^^ Who will quit first? Us or the wii?
Let me break it down for you.
I only have one class on Mondays and Wednesdays. The other is only a two day class, and an online one.
And I will be taking sick leave from work/school the first week of Brawl's release.
I've already invested in diapers and an IV, so I won't have to get up from the couch for food/bathroom. Not really. But I will have help from others, as well.
(This is the first time I've been this excited for a game since Fallout 2)

But hey, if you unlock everything first, that's great. You can just give me your save file.

Got any desire to come into Cheney for smash, nick?

brdy_

Smash Lord
nvm lets not go to smash the state. i'm going to adam's house in a bit, anyone care to join me?

oh and unfortunately i'm going to be busy when brawl is released so i'll probably take a while to unlock everything. ;(

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I'm up for smash a little later, I just moved in so i have to get unpacked first tho.
You should swing by here if you get some time tonight. I just started gettin my energy drink buzz when Brady left

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
You should swing by here if you get some time tonight. I just started gettin my energy drink buzz when Brady left
nm im starting to get really tired.. **** energy.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Adam- I CAN SMASH! I just need like an hour or so to do my hw, then I'm free. I'm still not sure if you have a ride to dan, I'll find out either later today or tomorrow. DJ never requested it off from work so it all depends if he can get saturday off.

Casey- My car doesnt have to have chains because they exclude all wheel drive, but if you want to bring your chains on friday it may be a wise thing to do. It looks like we're going to be leaving on friday between 12:30 and 2, and I'm just gunna come to spokane and pick everyone up. It looks like its gunna be about 15-20$ for everyone.

If anyone else wants to smash today let me know!

Top Bottom