• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
we kinda already got the message when no one picked us up. Again. lol

I'm down for some smash tomarrow

I was there when i said i was ganna be. 1pm.

you wernt. we were gana leave w/o you but your dad pwned deva in the face about the snow?

thats the story i got anyway

artifice

Smash Ace
busy tonight red.

SPRLY INFO: SATURDAY DEC. 29th.

okay lets make this offical. sporly my house. tomarow, start 2pm. warmups start = around 12:30.

uhhh my adress and directions and stuff here:

Address: 2109 W Falls Ave., Spokane, WA

Maps:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/vanark326/directions1.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/vanark326/directions2.jpg

How to get there:

Make sure you stay on the right when coming down ash or you will end up on the bridge. Take the right onto Broadway; it will be a light. Take the first left on broadway and then go the 2 blocks - it will turn into a dirt road, but don't let it detour you - just keep going! Keep following the map. The last turn says "no river access" and it will be a slightly steep hill. If I were coming from downtown, I would use Maple Street Bridge and then Dean Street to turn around and come down Ash, making sure to get into the right lane. Then refer to above paragraph.

CAUTION: if it snows tonight. you want to park on top of the hill and walk down to my house. the Hill will eat your car on the way up if theres snow on it, ie. you wont be geting up. it plowed right now tho.

fell free to confirm.

red be rdy at 12noon k? maybe not outside tho, i might be late, geting drunk tonight.

my number for Q's = 389 1508

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Okay, I'd like to go to this, but I won't be driving. My tires are in a terrible state, not fit for winter driving in Washington. So, Ash, if you read this before I give you a call tomorrow, could I get a ride in? I will compensate for the gas, if your car won't bean especially picky ride in regards to me supplying a lower grade fuel.
Wow, I puck at suns. Just ignore that entire paragraph's lack of punny.

If not, I'll bus in.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'd like to go to this, but I won't be driving. My tires are in a terrible state, not fit for winter driving in Washington. So, Ash, if you read this before I give you a call tomorrow, could I get a ride in? I will compensate for the gas, if your car won't bean especially picky ride in regards to me supplying a lower grade fuel.
Wow, I puck at suns. Just ignore that entire paragraph's lack of punny.

If not, I'll bus in.
Sounds good we will pick you up between 12:15-12:30 ish, we will come in and smash for a while tho no cash=no tourney. We can't take you back though, because we ourselves are bus-ing back so we will leave Arti's house at 5. See you all tomorrow, Adam be ready for us at 12:15. We will knock.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
AHHHH I keep missing out on the smash-ness!!! Next week I have to play smash bros with someone. We should have a smash all night party or something. That would be grand.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Thanks Ash. Tomorrow will be -smashing-.
Maybe I'll make some Smashed Potatoes.

artifice

Smash Ace
oh god oh god oh god

alcohol is such a bad thing

oh god oh god oh god.

deva any chance you can pick red yoshi up?

plz no one come to early. i will ****ing kill you, good night

****ing drag queens. oh god.

Red.

Smash Ace
Gj everybody that showed, unfortunately I didn't do so good today so I'll be alot better next time.

shoutout time

Chip: Sucks we did only one friendly :( , we should play against each other at ur place or so.

Deva: we went 50/50..I think if we did one more vs fox friendly I prolly could've won though.

Ash: we gotta play each other more.. I need roy practice

arti: man, I didn't do so good vs ur marth :( , I might need more marth practice

adam: ur marth has gotten better, too bad I've gotten really bad

cya all at dan 2

-peace

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
roy counters marth

who wants a piece of my big pokey tipper?

Chip.

you know what to do
Casey. . . you've somehow learned how to do extremely well against my Marth within two days from the time we played at EWU to your house smashfest.

How? :laugh:

artifice

Smash Ace
Casey. . . you've somehow learned how to do extremely well against my Marth within two days from the time we played at EWU to your house smashfest.

How? :laugh:
awh I was just playing beter, + having my own controler ( i was having problems with adam's that i was barowing )..

uhh, also i put your marth at about the same level as reds, and adams, maybe the three of you each are beter with different marth things, red has the best tech skill, adams is gerneraly the smartest, and yours seems to be the most experienced for some reason + usualy beter edge gaurds.

all togeather i get some pretty good marth practice all the time.

Chip.

you know what to do
chip: we should smash at ur place.. This saturday sound fine?
Barge into my house why dont ya >=[

Just kidding :laugh:

awh I was just playing beter, + having my own controler ( i was having problems with adam's that i was barowing )..

uhh, also i put your marth at about the same level as reds, and adams, maybe the three of you each are beter with different marth things, red has the best tech skill, adams is gerneraly the smartest, and yours seems to be the most experienced for some reason + usualy beter edge gaurds.

all togeather i get some pretty good marth practice all the time.
Adam's is the smartest?
I guess all my grab mindsgames ain't smart at all >_<

Red.

Smash Ace
east coast smash is helping we really well..I'm getting y.link practice from laijin at these smashfests...

So chip when can we smash at ur place good sir?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
casey, you're my hero.

ah i'm sad i missed out on the party man. i went to see a movie and hit the bars, it was all pretty uneventful.

oh wells, maybe if you're around tomorrow we should sit around and drink.

btw, i'm the smartest marth in spokane for one reason:

i actually main marth, and chip mains young link and red mains who the hell knows who. when picks link i don't go 'oh, i'll pick ganondorf, he counters link', i go 'oh, marth counters everyone except roy'

just ****in with ya guys. it is true, though. maybe if you guys put more time into just marth, and not low tier garbage characters, ya'll could be the smartest marths in the state.
still just joking. i respect your guy's skillz way more than any elite top tier players out there, i think it takes a considerable amount of time and confidence to play the characters you guys do.

Chip.

you know what to do
I actually put time into my Marth for the sake of training Deva, and my mindgames and tech skill transition from my young Link to my Marth, which is why I think I would play the smartest/most technical Marth. Not to take anything away from you, Adam, because you have improved considerably with your Marth <3. But whatever, it is Casey's opinion =/

btw, I'll Marth ditto mm anyone in eastern Wa if anyone wants >=]

I've put time into my Marth and Fox and other guys but they simply don't compete with my young Link. Not in the slightest. Young Link is just too much **** :laugh:

Agggh it's late, and I need some sleep, shmaybe.

Happy New Year's everyone!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I would take up a Marth ditto MM with you if you paid your share of the gas we used in Nick's car first, before we do the match. That's my only condition. Unless you already paid the last $10. Otherwise, yeah, whenever is good.

artifice

Smash Ace
hi adam ;x

****ing just had a kick *** idia, [[ SPORLY SPOMarTH ONRY edition ]] pick marth or gtfo

my marth = can sometimes beat other marths, so i like this idea.

p.s - i got work tomarrow

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hi adam ;x

****ing just had a kick *** idia, [[ SPORLY SPOMarTH ONRY edition ]] pick marth or gtfo

my marth = can sometimes beat other marths, so i like this idea.

p.s - i got work tomarrow
i love it. 'sporly spomarth onry' lol. however, next sporly would be on the dan 2 day. how about today, 7:10 am? no one shows i automatically win? everyone owes me money now? adam kaczman = marth champion of cheney/spokane/eastern washington/washington state/inland northwest/northwest/canada/united states/world/faceburger/galaxy/universe/all time, place and existence?
but srsly. when would the next one be?

ps work sucks, casey.

Top Bottom