• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Chip.

you know what to do
I wuv Dan and his bigormous tournaments
... I don't know who's going in the other ea Wa car but it's like: Deva, Ash, his girlfriend, me, and Casey/Brady?

Red.

Smash Ace
forgot the shoutout from todays practice session

arti: Ur peach has gotten better, unfortunately u didn't do so well in the character crew battles we had..Great matches anyway. My falco will do WAY better At GC against u in friendlies, or maybe even in tourney play.

Have a merry christmas tommorow WA.

-Peace

brdy_

Smash Lord
Turns out I may not need a ride with Ashtten. I'll update you guys if and when I get the plane tickets.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Oh and merry Christmas to all of you too.

I'm coming back to Spokane tomorrow so if peeps wanna play some smash this weekend I think that may be a possibility

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
impulse is telling me to use the last of my money on gas.
bad impulse.
another time, though!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Next tournament this Saturday? Cheney or Spokane? Time?
I vote Cheney, but I'm the only one that lives here in Cheney at the moment, except for Ash, maybe.

So, Spokane would be a lot better for everyone else who isn't me.
Casey, want to host it in your house? I like 2pm on Saturday, but whatever works.

We should start a confirmation list.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm not going to gc this weekend but I vote that we have a sporly at caseys or my dad's house on the south hill.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I don't think it's worth driving over for. The roads are likely terrible in the pass, and it'd cost more money than I can afford to pay for gas and food.
Nick and I can just have our own awesome tournament if everyone is going over.

Chip.

you know what to do
RY. . . why do you ask me the question on this thread... and then ask the EXACT same thing in a PM :p?

Don't do that pl0x =)

I dunno, I'll ask Deva

Red.

Smash Ace
srry bout that chip..Plz forgive me.

I really dunno what would be better

me and arti driving to GC with $10 for gas money or ride a train with u guys on it for alot more?

Chip.

you know what to do
It's perfectly fine, just a bit annoying seeing my PM box get filled with useless messages (NOT just from you, but a lot of different people. . .)

Well, it's not going to be like $10 if you and Arti ride alone. You'll be paying like $40 - $50 or so lmao.

Plus, like Adam said, it could be very dangerous with the snowy mountain pass and something unexpected might happen

. . . like a grizzly attack. . .

but fo realziez, the train would be a LOT more safer since it's basically immune to snow (but it travels very slow in it) would cost hella money to board on

I dunno which we should take, but Deva and I are really planning on going to *Pound* 3 in February so we might save our money and go with Casey instead.

Red.

Smash Ace
we should play against each other more chip, I'm talking about like at my place

Good points chip,I guess If me and arti don't go to this GC ( :( ) we will cya at a sporly.

BTW do u and deva wanna smash at my place tonight when he gets off work?

Chip.

you know what to do
Red that is a really generous offer and I would love to do it, . . . but I'm not sure when Deva will get off work but he'll prolly be here by 10.

Red, would you like to do a humble $10 mm again the next time we smash ^_^?

Red.

Smash Ace
It's alright for u guys to come over, I asked my mom and dad and they said yes.

I dunno, my C0ck and other characters were pretty bad last time we played along with my combo knowledge brain wise.

artifice

Smash Ace
uhhh, ill know by tomorrow what im gana be doin, frankly, sence i dont have snow tires, or like.. any fancy tires at all, im not looking forward to going over the pass... and someone told me they stop people around the pass becouse its unlawful not to have the snow tires??

checking on such things as well as weather report.

I realy want to kick some western *** tho.... ya know? =/

Chip.

you know what to do
I mean. . . it'll probably be too late for us to come is what I'm saying XD

MM phulz?

edit- @ Red

edit2- yes I asked for another mm

edit3- again -_-

Red.

Smash Ace
but if deva does feel free to come on by. I've just been shoveling snow from my house and getting in snowball fights this week XD

edit: hey have u played a game called banjo kazooie? chip.

Top Bottom