• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Red.

Smash Ace
I was bad 2 months ago? u should no by now that I told everybody I improved dramatically after dan

anways..I'll smash today.

I prolly can't make it to ****ing pound cuz every time I want a ride something gay happens.

anyways.. I'm alot more better with my tech skill now so play me chip.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey chip, have deva get in contact with ash, see if he wants to smash too. we can use his dorms. or my place, maybe.

Red.

Smash Ace
i wanna smash today..and play chip to prove to him that I can take him now.. I'm very surprised he doesn't remember how good I was back then last year.

Chip.

you know what to do
hey chip, have deva get in contact with ash, see if he wants to smash too. we can use his dorms.
All right, I'll see

i wanna smash today..and play chip to prove to him that I can take him now.. I'm very surprised he doesn't remember how good I was back then last year.
Okay sure sounds good. How about we money match yo (such a surprise coming from me lol) $10? Use whatever charachter(s) you want, but we're only sticking to Gameclucks counter-pick stage format (no Corneria lol).

Okay, maybe I should rephrase myself in that you weren't as good after Dan1 as you were since fairly recently. I wasn't insulting you, but complimenting you because you have become a smarter player.

Chip.

you know what to do
But then there isn't really any need to try in friendlies lmao >_>?

shmaybe $5? Think about it.

I'll see if Deva is up to smash.

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm not sure. Deva is at Eastern uploading matches that him and I just recorded. After he's done, he might come take me over to smash, so I dunno.

Chip.

you know what to do
Who did you lose to?

Totally do it, doubles tournaments are always too good. Plus, another day at the Dan = another day of fun.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Go and get better. Irritating that you're debating whether or not to go to a tournament you drove that far for when Deva and I are stuck here at the computer lab in Cheney today!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
We went to teams... calm down. Brady, you should add me as a wii friend.

In singles I lost to gimpy, genesis, and darkmusician. I beat this marth guy, but I forgot his name. He was pretty good, but I dont think hes ever played a doc and expirenced the bair of doom.

DJ and I teamed up for teams and lost to sexual fire's team (ugh it was soo close) and then lost to dan and eggz lmao. One thing I learned at that tourney is I need fox killing practice... (I'm looking at you deva and ashten).

Casey almost got out of pools, but didnt quite make it.

Is anyone up for smash today??? I really wanna play. Anyway, gimme a call!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Brady: Deva, chip and I are reserving a seat in your car if you go to the fingerbang!

Heres our constitution: (lemme know what you think)

Constitution
Eastern Smash Brothers

Article I. Purpose
The purpose of the ESB is to provide an environment to those who enjoy the game super smash bros, and to provide growth of playing skill and experience, but above all having competitive fun.

Article II. Membership
All those who share a liking of Smash Bros may participate in any and all meetings and events of the ESB.

Article III. Officers
Section 1. The officers are as follows:
-President
-Vice president
-Secretary
-Treasurer
-Representative
Section 2. Officers shall be elected at the beginning of winter quarter and fall quarter by a simple majority vote for each position.
Section 3. Any member of the Club may be elected to any position.
Section 4. Duties of officers
A. President -Preside over ESB meetings.
-Make future meetings and events known within the club.
-Attend or appoint a delegate to attend the club and organizations meetings as required by ASEWU.
B. Vice President -Fulfill the duties of the president upon his/her absence.
C. Treasurer- -Takes care of accounting for the club.
-Keep a ledger tracking all expenditures and revenue.
D. Secretary -Keep a list of members in the club.
-Notify members of future events.
-Responsible for refreshment arrangements if necessary.

Section 5. The actions necessary for vacancies will be determined by the current council of officers.

Section 6. The term of each elected officer will be 1 year.

Article IV. Advisor
Section 1. An advisor will be selected by the club members from the EWU staff the beginning of each fall quarter.
Section 2. The same advisor may be, and will be most likely kept the same.

Article V. Meetings
The ESB will meet at least once per week, and will have a weekend tournament at least once per month. Attendance is optional.

Article VI Amendments
Once attention is brought upon a possible change in the constitution, the questioned topic will be reviewed in a ESB meeting, voted upon, and if the majority present is in favor of the change, the constitution will be amended, and resubmitted into the office of student organizations.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
... MARCH ****ING 9th??? How can they ****ing do that to us??? I ****ing hate nintendo, i shoulda bought a god **** ****ing XBOX!!!!!!!!

Yaiba Odoriko

Smash Rookie
Yo guys, are the sporly tournaments still held? Or do you guys just go to each others houses? Also, let me know if you guys ever pass through chewelah.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Yo guys, are the sporly tournaments still held? Or do you guys just go to each others houses? Also, let me know if you guys ever pass through chewelah.
Yeah, we still do the biweekly tournaments. I'm not sure when our next one is, this Sat or next?

Brady, if you don't want to go with Nick, I'd like to.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
if no one can drive, i'd be willing to take my truck. 5 seater. probably like 16-22mpg.
worst, most pessimistic possible driving conditions would be $140 in gas. so, $28 each.
best, most optimistic possible driving conditions would be $100 in gas. so, $20 each.
it'd be pay as we go, so no flat fee. bringing lots of $1 bills would be good. (up to $30, i didn't account for driving around places to get to things.)

in retrospect, the entire trip would cost casey like $30 total in gas to get there and back. so, yeah, my truck not a great option.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Rachael is driving and we have room for 3 - so right now Deva and Nick have two spots. I spoke with Rachael just a minute ago and she said she's not willing to bring a minor and be responsible for him if anything were to happen. Also, we can't be sure it's okay with his parents and I don't want to deal with that. I feel it would be best if Adam, Casey or even Pat went.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i have never stayed in portland, so this should be interesting.

i'm going to order brawl from japan. not knowing japanese will kind of suck, but oh well. i'll get the american version some time eventually. pm me if you know anything about soldering and such.

brdy_

Smash Lord
So Adam is taking the last spot... hopefully maybe Casey can drive as well to take a second car or something if a lot more people want to go. I was kinda talking to Ashtten about it.

Bring money with you for the trip for gas, we'll just pitch in for gas when we fill up. Also, we're leaving at around 3-4ish on Friday, so be ready by then.

Eggz

Smash Hero
If there is another car with open seats, you guys should pick me up on the way. Just like, go west first, then go south. >_>;

I'll give like 30$ gas money. So will Otto or whoever else goes with me.

artifice

Smash Ace
If there is another car with open seats, you guys should pick me up on the way. Just like, go west first, then go south. >_>;

I'll give like 30$ gas money. So will Otto or whoever else goes with me.
maybe..

Nick do you or pat have a psp usb hook up thing??

Eggz

Smash Hero
If its more sexually appealing, I'll give 20$ gas money, and pay the driver's entry fee.

Arti, were you at the dan? I thought I saw you, but you looked different. T_T And you didn't even talk to me. WAHHHHHHHH

artifice

Smash Ace
Yesm i was there. I did see you once, you looked busy.

I like that idea. give me 24 hours to make plans / make sure i dont have a**** ton of HW to do this weekend.

See if otto will come for sure, and what about housing.

edit - hell yeah shiek in brawl ftw, maybe the first update i was excited to see.

Deva

Smash Lord
So yeah, I don't know for sure if Chip can come, but if he can I can't just leave him behind so any chance Casey or anyone else can give a ride. If my parents don't let Chip go I'll just ride with Brady.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I would like to go with someone but I will need to check my weekendplans... Nevermind no money equals no tourney... :(

Top Bottom