• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Eastern WA vs Western WA* EWWW January 20th!

Loop

Smash Apprentice
I was going to plan my next trip to Spokane around this tournament but then *jury duty johns*.

I'll make it to one eventually.

So...are any Spokanians confirmed for the GameClucks tourney on the 13th?
That should would be cool. Also Canada people will be there.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Eggz: Wow. No girlfriend Johns. I'm pretty sure once every long while tournaments > Girlfriend you see every day, especially when you were planning on going to the tournament first. Dont be gay mangz.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
local paper got word about the tournament somehow, so there will be more advertising for it, and I will have flyers up around the community by monday. I hope to be able to get about 5 local players that aren't from spokane to play, but no guarentees. There should be about 10 people from spokane (including myself) 5 local players, and however many come from the west side (hopefully around 6 at least) so there should be 21 players with an estimated $240 prize pool for the 1v1 tournament with first place getting close to $150.

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah, I'm going to Gameclucks. Deva, Matt, Aaron, and me. Red still has to ask Matt though.

Well, that's going to suck if Peaches ain't coming...

...he's pretty good.

Is Ka-Master going to come?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
there was so many people at that tournament, I missed out on playing a lot of people. what was the final count? 36ish?

Chip.

you know what to do
Sorry Alex but Deva, Matt, Aaron, and me couldn't go cuz of snow tires and what not. I'm srry for not going and we all are.

You know if we did come then that means you wouldn't of have to of worried about west side giving you trouble :).

brdy_

Smash Lord
It means that they would have helped against the West side and they wouldn't give Metroid trouble.... I think.

Except maybe Spartamus.
I think we might be staying in a motel, sorry i think.

Spartamus, don't make a bad impression on Eastern Washington, I'm pretty sure we want to meet each other and be friends not complete *******s, even if you are joking.

Darkgamer X

Smash Cadet
lets hope that west side is actualy competion. JK
this toutnament I am not going to miss,
but I will have to get permission first:(
is the pizza factory on "N nile mile road"?

Chip.

you know what to do
Sorry Alex but Deva, Matt, Aaron, and me couldn't go cuz of snow tires and what not. I'm srry for not going and we all are.

You know if we did come then that means you wouldn't of have to of worried about west side trouble :).

WHOOPS. I guess I forgot to add a "giving you" to the sentance. I'll change that now.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Squeaks...why do you keep talking down to Eastern WA...you're just making us look cocky and arrogant.

I would prefer to not be associated with arrogance...

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Hey now...just because I over in Eastern WA doesn't mean I am part of it...atleast I think so. Although if wished, I am WILLING to play as part of the Eastern Wa crew...since I am over here. But I am still a loyal crew member, if wanted, of Ssssssssp.

Chip.

you know what to do
I wish we could have R.C., but our crew is made up of nobodies who want to be somebodys.
Too many of us are good and we would like to show our talent somehow. Fortunately, some of the best players in the nation live on the other side of the state. I'm just so grateful that they're accepting our challenge and are coming over here to play us. This really is quite the oppurtunity, so I hope we don't blow it.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Hey now...just because I over in Eastern WA doesn't mean I am part of it...atleast I think so. Although if wished, I am WILLING to play as part of the Eastern Wa crew...since I am over here. But I am still a loyal crew member, if wanted, of Ssssssssp.
No, it's too late for you. Accept your fate. ^_^

Deva

Smash Lord
Actually R.C., we could use a good Falcon player. It's up to you, though it seems WW will miss you too much.

Top Bottom