• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Eastern WA vs Western WA* EWWW January 20th!

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
RC go to WW it will be **** if you do, but to make it fun/more fair go to EW, i dont really care sence i will not be going to spokane anyway, it would just give otto somthing to talk to me about and ill pretend im listening like always.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Well, it appears as though the Eastern crew has mixed feelings about me being part of their crew and I would hate to remove or take someone elses spot who is already on their crew so I will play as WW for this crew battle, hoping I can attend. Maybe the next crew battle though I can play for EW. Thanks for the welcoming invite though Deva.

To those in Ssssssp, whether I play on EW or WW I still remain loyal...

I guess our Van consists of. (Full)

Wolf
BladeWise
Tori
Hero
Gimpy
Eggz
and then we'll have R.C. in our crew when we get there. More people ffrom WW should come though. We could have a caravan or something.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I vote yes to gimpy in the crew battle. We can put RC out first so it wont even matter. >_> XD

Maybe Mike and Dan could ride together?

Chip.

you know what to do
Why is R.C. so ify about deciding which team to be on? If your loyal, wouldn't you stick with Sssssp! for now and forever?

I'm not complaining too much if he does join temporarily for the next crew battle.

What the heck happened to Ka-Master?

brdy_

Smash Lord
Ssssssp is their gaming crew (as is your SFFL I guess), my understanding is that this is a regional crew battle

PS: look at my post count roflroflloolol

Why is R.C. so ify about deciding which team to be on? If your loyal, wouldn't you stick with Sssssp! for now and forever?

I'm not complaining too much if he does join temporarily for the next crew battle.

What the heck happened to Ka-Master?
He can't make it because he ate old cheese and now he's too sick. Right before that a lanner beat him up at GC. Also he has church on sunday.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Sssssp is a seperate crew from the Western Crew. Sssssp if just a crew with friends where people from wherever would be accepted in potentially. Eastern Washington Crew is just a region and it is currently where I live. However my hometown and where I live when I am not in school is over in Western Washington. So that is why I remain a loyal member to Sssssp and I am "ify" over the two REGIONAL crews.

Peaches

Smash Lord
wait, what? Does that make this a 3 way crew battle? lol

Anyways, I'd like everyone to know I'm bringing an extra 64 setup. . . if that ebay jerk sends me my cartridge, it should've been here today at the latest.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
No it just means that there are two crew divided by region and then there is a seperate crew, Sssssp, that I was "accepted" into. As far as I am concerned this is just a regional crew battle, nothing more nothing less. I just wanted to make it clear that if I were to play on the EWC that I would not be turning my back on anyone...

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Well Gimpy are you in a location...? If you are then you can play but if you are not...O.o

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i certainly am in western washington, i'm not really too close to the others i suppose... the one i'm close to is silversh4d0w! woot!

PvtCaboiose

Smash Cadet
****... assloads more ppl goin to this tourney, hopefully me and my roommate can make it so we can show ppl the true Spokane smash power lol so yah you had all better bring some wetnaps to clean up the mess we leave behind, and a blanket to cuddle with when we take all your moneyzz, neway til l8

Peace, Gea!!

Chip.

you know what to do
****... assloads more ppl goin to this tourney, hopefully me and my roommate can make it so we can show ppl the true Spokane smash power lol so yah you had all better bring some wetnaps to clean up the mess we leave behind, and a blanket to cuddle with when we take all your moneyzz, neway til l8

Peace, Gea!!
OK, look forward to playing you.

Peaches

Smash Lord
maybe I missed some crucial part of the convo but uh............ who are you?? you live in spokane?
. . . you remember the first spokane tournament? And do you remember the Shiek player whose place we used?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
thought I'd throw an MM challenge up, if not its kool, but if that sheik player is serious i would gladly use his $ for gas

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Ok. So can I get the address of where the tourney is as well as starting time. I am having a moral dilemna because UW is coming here for a basketball game but it's at like...7ish or something. So I am curious if I can make it back before then...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Smash > Basketball David. >=[

Nate, when are we leaving and when do we get back? It'd be cool if we could get back either saturday night or really early sunday.

Gimpy, is it allright if me and Reggie come over and hitch a ride with you over to Nate's on friday?

Top Bottom