• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Eastern WA vs Western WA* EWWW January 20th!

Peaches

Smash Lord
Wow, to all unfaithful eastern Washington players(not pointing any fingers) listen to Matt for God's sake. Ye of little faith, we all know that we're good, so let's finally show it. Just remember, win or lose it's an honor to play WW people. It's something I'm never going to forget. I'm honered that they're all coming down here just play us. And plus, I mean c'mon, we got SLyD and Deva ;), you all should feel somewhat confident knowing that.

"when the west is brought... the east shall fight..."
You know, it's funny because I've actually played with a lot of Western Washington people before and I've played with high level people in other games too, so I'm just being realistic. Yeah, I think I'd be able to compete with them, but I wouldn't expect to win.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I met Wolfy through smash, and now we're LIVING TOGETHER AFTER GRADUATION SON! YAYUHHHHZ!

Right Otto? =]

Our attendance for this is lookin pretty good.

Slyd and Deva, money matches? 10$?

Crew battle money matches, RC, Eggz VS 4 East coasters?

Chip.

you know what to do
I'll money match you. Or just about anyone really.

You and R.C. vs. 4 of us? I don't think so, Deva and I could mm team battle you instead, How 'bout that.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Eggz...You and I vs 4 in a crew battle? Haha. As long as it's all just for fun...

Chip I'll take you up on a $5 or so MM. Yes?

SlyD

Smash Cadet
just a Q...

how many WW players are coming... if they need a place to stay we might be able to house a few.

M

Peaches

Smash Lord
Brdy said he'd could probably take any players needing housing, but I'll have to wait till he actually confirms this.

I KIND OF play SSb metroid, and by that i mean dont own it and am not very ood, but ill play you, not mm. =P

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
equipment count is on the first page, we have 4 of everything I think (TV's, systems, and recording equipment)

ooo, 5 systems. I'll have to talk to some locals and get another TV.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Silent Wolf knows nothing of your "sarcasm". Back off his grill son.

I should have my camera by the time we go to this thing, so yeah. ADD TO THE LIST.

EDIT - Im a HUGENORMOUS ****** guys =D

brdy_

Smash Lord
I can provide housing for all of you Western Washington players over in Cheney - I live in a big fraternity house and you could all sleep in the common room(s) or extra couches around the house (there's one in my room). Also we could play smash in either of the common rooms for a while that night. Soo... Wolf, Tori, Eggz, RC? Whoever wants to stay with me can. As long as you guys dont steal or break ****, or drool on the new couches ;)

I've been away from computers lately so this is the first I've been able to respond in a while, sorry guys.

EDIT: I'm taking a bus to the tournament btw so I can ride with you to my house (i.e.: you have to give me a ride home ;) )

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a Cube, Game w/memory, 2 controllers, and hopefull my TV depending on if I get a ride I am hoping for

Also I can go but I have to get back early so I was thinking that Spud could stay the night with you two, Chip nad Deva, and I can stop by wherever you are all at after work. which should be around 11, I am sure you will al be smashing long after then so I hope that would be cool.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
Why do you guys bring more than 1 controller a peice? Do people that go that don't go on smashboards use them...?
You guys should advertise a little around the place it's being held at. posters n stuff.
-wolf

Eggz

Smash Hero
True that.

Thanks for housing Brdy guy!

Western WA crew in need of housing = Silent Wolf, Bladewise, Zeru, Tori, Eggz, and maybe Hero Sublime, and maybe Ka Master, it'd be cool if R.C. came to stay with us too. Thanks alot for housing guy.

Chip.

you know what to do
Show some respect why dont'chya. I'd appreciate it if you address him just 'Brdy', ok. Thx.

Yeah, Ash, it's cool with me that Spud crashes over at my place, as long as it's ok with my parents and Deva, but I'm pretty sure that he wont care :)

Chip.

you know what to do
No, seriously, or he could just kick you out, or not even take you in at all. It's up to him, but you should show some manners if your going to stay over at his place.

K guy.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Rawr let's eat each other here kids geeze, this is no way to be treating each other before we play.... We will just have to teach them some manners after we are done humiliating them on Melee...LOL:p

Ha! No realley I am stoked for this tourney!
-Ash

Chip.

you know what to do
Srry, I'm not spaming on you it's just that if I were Brdy I would like to be treated a little better, that's all.

So let me get this straight, you want Spud to come with Deva and me and spend the night, while you go to work. Just wonderin' though, is this before or after the tourney, couldn't he stay at your place, or does he have to go to my place. I mean I'd rather him come to mine but I'm just wondering.

But no Ash you're right,

SHFFL ftw!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Thanks brdy, would we only be staying the night after, or can we/would you like us to come the night before too?

Either way's great and thanks for the help.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Just because I address someone as guy on smashboards doesn't mean I'm not going to respect them. I hate using tags when talking to people. Sooooo

Chip you're right I'm an idiot because I really should show some respect.... im dumb

*appoints Tori for public relations*

brdy_

Smash Lord
Thanks brdy, would we only be staying the night after, or can we/would you like us to come the night before too?

Either way's great and thanks for the help.
If you guys want to come on the 19th and Smash the night before the tournament that would be fine with me. The only thing is it might be hard to guarantee a TV for us to play Smash on since I do live with 40 other guys.. but most will be out on a Friday night so we'll see how it goes. Keep in mind you may want to bring a blanket or two and a pillow if you want semi-decent sleeping conditions, although I do have a couple extra.

The guys at the house will be nice to you - just let them know you're my friend. I will let them all know you're coming. For future reference, my real name is Brady (Eggz).

Chip.

you know what to do
Just because I address someone as guy on smashboards doesn't mean I'm not going to respect them. I hate using tags when talking to people. Sooooo

*appoints Tori for public relations*
All right, whatever.

Is HeroSublime going to come? He hasn't posted on this thread even. I look forward to a ditto :).

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
If you guys want to come on the 19th and Smash the night before the tournament that would be fine with me. The only thing is it might be hard to guarantee a TV for us to play Smash on since I do live with 40 other guys.. but most will be out on a Friday night so we'll see how it goes. Keep in mind you may want to bring a blanket or two and a pillow if you want semi-decent sleeping conditions, although I do have a couple extra.

The guys at the house will be nice to you - just let them know you're my friend. I will let them all know you're coming. For future reference, my real name is Brady (Eggz).
Whatever the set up is, I'm sure me and Tori have been in worse. :)
-wolf

Top Bottom