• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
yayuuuhz

Yooooo

So I'm hosting a fest this Friday guys, free house (dad's on holiday), so everyone and anyone is welcome to come play and stay the night.

Besides LC, anyone interested?

Tamoo

Smash Master
George, you coming to tristan's place next weekend? bring donphan if you are!

Also, I can pretty much 100% confirm my attendance to battle roads if i can get housing :) I'd almost certainly win my local i reckon but wanna play some new ppl, def want some luxray exp

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I've only ever seen Luxray (Luxchomp) being played once in Beeston ;/, but ill host you and george if he wants to come night before, just play test our decks all night lol

rustediron

Smash Lord
I'm tempted to come to an LC tournament just to **** you all, but that would just be rude.

J/K I'm not tempted at all, you're all *****.

Tamoo

Smash Master
awesome calzum cheers,

anyone gimme a phone number to call so i can sign up? don't trust george anymore ;

And yeah u suck hugo, u'd just get ***** at marth dittos all day again

Phazonn

Smash Rookie
Are there any up-coming tournaments on a weekend? I'm pretty bad, but I'm looking to get better and don't know anybody who plays.

Tamoo

Smash Master
where abouts do you live?

Leicester ppl don't really hold many tournaments but they're always doing smashfests.

London's best place for tournaments, but next one isn't until november/december.

You play melee or brawl?

Phazonn

Smash Rookie
I live in Nottingham so Leicester isn't very far to travel, but London I'm not sure about. Is a smashfest just a load of friendlies or something? Cuz I'd prefer that to tournaments.

Oh yeah I play Brawl.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Phazonn this is Willz. Add me on msn; Willzeh@hotmail.com

and yes a smashfest is that. Brado is hosting one this Friday, would be great if you could make it (and you can stay the night :) )

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will like 99% make battle roads, but probably meet you guys at Beeston as I'll be with my girlfriend that weekend. But yeah, I really want to make it so I will.

It was all happening in LC today... Someone beat up a rubish man (the ones who clear the streets) and sent him into an ambulance....then walking to the train station later on I saw the chinese restaurant there burning down with 359485309 firemen trying to put it out...that place will not open for years and years I sware lol, it was messed up bad. I then saw someone stealing a bunch of stuff from CEX during the time the fire was happening as its opposite so police had to come. LC fail LOL

Brado

Smash Lord
hahaha LC da bess.
loughborough's all quiet, the town consists of just old people and students lool

Everyone should take Yeniths's post as more reason to come to mine ;)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
The only thing I saw in LC today was two fat women arguing in the Haymarket.

DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE I'M A LUMP OF ****!!!

lol

K.Mac

Smash Lord
hahaha LC da bess.
loughborough's all quiet, the town consists of just old people and students lool
It's funny how I know that's true since I've been there before o_o

and ontopic: I got no money. living alone makes you poor. :laugh:

Top Bottom