• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You can eat the pot noodles and the crisps just don't eat my gloves. Are you going to London? give them to me then if so :). If not can you give them to Calzum I'm sure he would give me then :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alex I'm not at home right now and I'm not sure if I will be before London, but hopefully I will. And PP n Lozr vs Hax and Darc was insane!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Oh my...MTR bringing it back. Right I really must get some sleep now after watching Pound >_> have to be up at 8

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Two jiggs ditto sets -___-

Ending was ****ing hilarious though xD, at least mang0 always tries to make it look interesting.

/e lool "I don't even feel good about winning those GFs were ****"

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lol at the pics of our newest EM player MTR! I reckon he'll be placing top 12 in EM tourneys soon!!!!

Pound 4 sucked *** after Armada vs Amsah. Although if Armada beat Amsah I think Armada would've defeated Hbox and done well vs Mangooooooooooooo

The_Rake

Smash Lord
haha, no jokes man but my toon is seriously good now =)
still gets kicked around by trios link though :/ but he knows what hes doing in that matchup.

and how did i not say immense all the time? lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Anyone up for coming to mine on the 5th at night - 7th at night? I only have 2 TVs tho, one being a 26" Samsung thingy so really it would have to be one Melee and one Brawl, unless someone wants to bring another TV and setup, although I doubt that.

L-J, Zunari? Leicester guys, Trio? etc etc etc x

This would be in Worcester...easiest way is prob train to Worcester Foregate Street.

Prob looking at having like 4 people, as this shiz will be cramped.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That'd be pretty cool. I'll see if I can come Yennnyyyyy.

Although do trains go to Worcester straight from Leicester? If not RAKE GIVE US A RIDE K PL0X

K.Mac

Smash Lord
If I don't get depressed from the proverbial ***-capping I'm gonna get at London (lol) then I don't see why I can't find a way down with andy and THE MIGHTY CALZORZ.

depends on pricing though, I may be flat broke because of London you know.... **** why is it so expensive. >_>

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz to get here you change at Birmingham New Street, it's v easy :)

so:

Willz
Calzum
Rake

it will be cramped but maybe room for 1 more, I'll ask Zunari I think, unless Brado wants it.

Will have to see Kmac, gotta see who can come or not then I'll have to see who can come, I havn't got much room which is rubbish but still.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I dotn care if ur full George and i wanna come ur gonan have me either way, AND GOD DAMMIT U DIDNT UN-PRANK ME!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
ah tamoo, i remembered today that you said you used to do competetive guitar hero. you know of any sites or anything for getting into that? I havnt found any myself.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright guys, well I'm sure I'll have my list of people soon so I'll let you guys know :)

Oh shiz yeah Andy sorry, I really did mean to and I will do it soon srs.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
That would be good to as Birmingham to Leicester is really cheap via train or if your coming by car cheap to obv. Let me know when you can guys :). I'm booking my tickets to London tomorrow to, so I'll tell you guys my times so we can all head off together from Leicester...we're leaving Sat morn or Fri night?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
There really isn't much point in getting tickets that early unless your coaching it, like I'm sure your doing so?

Top Bottom