• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't know if I'm coming yet I still feel **** and my parents said that if I don't go school tomorrow then they won't let me go Brads on Saturday lolwut

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmm so I should arrive when I said...if anything happens and you can get me from the station before like 4-5, let me know and I'll get a earlier train :). See you guys soon :).

Ohh and Willz you best make this!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah Willz come man, i want to do abit of Brawl, i know its probz gonna be mainly Melee but defo need some Brawl, can i bring my wii and then u supply the cables Brad? Cuz my wii is awsome.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Haha andy got pranked again.

Too good.

On srs bznz, I will be at my cousins this weekend, so yeah. I'll be sure to play a lot of smash and I'll be sure to rep THE MIGHTY CALZORZ by thrashing everyone on mario kart.
;)

ban baby daisy.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kyle u rly dont know Mario Kart, Funky is the best in the Game, followed by Daisy and Rosalina. Baby Daisy and Baby Luigi are jsut the top lightweights, and lightweights suck cuz there slow.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Kyle u rly dont know Mario Kart, Funky is the best in the Game, followed by Daisy and Rosalina. Baby Daisy and Baby Luigi are jsut the top lightweights, and lightweights suck cuz there slow.
But trio they have epic acceleration making them get early head starts

MKWii's gay anyway go play DoubleDash or like SNES

The only thing I remember was Calzum hitting you in the face Andy when you were sleeping lool
That was too funny i dont think it woke him up too :D

@Yen Epic Red Name...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll probably come round still I wouldn't worry guys. Gonna prepare my ill johns now though...

Cal: I think Andy was half asleep cuz he was mumbling **** that made no sense lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well my parents arn't letting me stay round Brados Friday night now cuz of my illness which is fair enough I guess. So Calz can take my place. Although wait for Brados approval still.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz will you be brining your recording stuff? so we can get a few sets or MM recorded :) ?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I was planning on bringing my laptop and dazzle on Saturday already yenny!

Why do you hate me Kmac lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Good stuff man, defiantly have to get some MMs recorded. So looks like I'll be arriving at 4ish...if you be naughty smashers let me know :D

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
But trio they have epic acceleration making them get early head starts

MKWii's gay anyway go play DoubleDash or like SNES

That was too funny i dont think it woke him up too :D

@Yen Epic Red Name...
Early head start just means they get gayed by the broken items quicker.

Brado

Smash Lord
Right so tommorow Yen/Trio are staying over mine and saturday Rake is joining us for a few hours, sounds like a good weekend. 6 person fest is pretty good.

Leicester now has good melee recording equipment, Josh happenned to have an easycap lying around and we got some stuff recorded earlier to test it and it works perfectly ;)

Lots of recorded smash this weekend.

yeeeee

edit:

there's already an epic 0-death from my link recorded ;] hopefully that will get in the UK combo vid thing lool.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Right so tommorow Yen/Trio are staying over mine and saturday Rake is joining us for a few hours, sounds like a good weekend. 6 person fest is pretty good.

Leicester now has good melee recording equipment, Josh happenned to have an easycap lying around and we got some stuff recorded earlier to test it and it works perfectly ;)

yeeeee

edit:

there's already an epic 0-death from my link recorded ;] hopefully that will get in the UK combo vid thing lool.
am i joining you tomoro? :p i suppose i could be there somethin like 5-11pm...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK

yeeeee

edit:

Leicester always had good recording equipment lol. You just have to mess with the Dazzle so it can work right :confused:

I'd bring my dazzle everytime I go round yours/calz place but no one asks me to so I never bother

Yeniths

East Midlands!
That actually make me laugh lol :). Great stuff on the recording equipment by the way to.

Brad it ok if I get a shower at yours? I'll bring a towel and all that jazz, just don't wana feel grose lol

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol at your recording johns Willz, we never ask cause you have never recorded a decent melee match on there >.< You didn't even use it at your fests or when we come over :/

Get hype for 3 people coming over my house..yeee

edit:

Lol it's fine Yen, maybe I'll even let you borrow my shower gel ;)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lol at your recording johns Willz, we never ask cause you have never recorded a decent melee match on there >.< You didn't even use it at your fests or when we come over :/
That makes no sense lol

Like I said on msn, I do use it at my fests. That was my dazzle Tamoo was using lol.

I never use it when you guys come over cuz you didn't ask. I'm not bothered about recording matches if you guys want to get recorded why don't you just say so? :confused:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Both my parents are ill and I don't think they'll appreciate me telling them to say WHEEEEELZ atm when myself and them are busy doing other things

Brado

Smash Lord
Lool it's not that we really want to get recorded, it's just cool to have some footage.

And what I meant by my point was that I've never seen you record a decent match and upload it before, so I just assumed you didn't care for recording melee.

/pointless argument >...>

Top Bottom