• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I will probz stay til like 6pm if im on my own if not i'll probz go at like 7-8. Gonna go at like 8 on sat or friday if im on my own.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Righty o...what is the earliest I can get to Leicester station for on the Friend Brad :)?

Brado

Smash Lord
Erm, I can get into Leicester for around 4:15ish, so I could probably get to the station by around 4:30ish, maybe a little later depending on how long my bus takes.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Rake, you owe me a £2 rematch on brawl+ for those gay pad johns.

Or two £1 matches. I forgot. D:

I STILL WANT TO GO OVER ON THE ****ING FRIDAY AND GET HOUSED SOMEWHERE. =/

The_Rake

Smash Lord
ah yea i remember, think i said 2 £1 games because i dont wanna play any games for over £1, it starts to become all about winning the money instead of enriching the game.

oh, and i want an hour of practice first of course

Willz, wheres the vid of your parents?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yeah, it was 2 £1 matches x.x

that means that I'm probably gonna have to bring my wii and brawl and stuff. bah. D:

Btw does anyone mind if at some point I set up Brawl-? imo willz you will ****ing love it, Falcon is AMAZING. (and he goes YES! every time he connects the knee) ;)

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Kmac, but I can only house 2 on the friday night, George has one of those spots and Andy the other.

Besides, you'd have no-one to play Brawl with :p

Brado

Smash Lord
If you have american Brawl+ i'll be more than happy to let that take over Brawl.

Btw I wasn't actually planning on this being big, so I'm putting an 8man limit on it :/

Me
Calzum
Willz
Rake
Trio
George
???
???

Jase I heard you might come down?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok Brad, i'll prob arrive for 4:30.. i dont mind waiting a bit if i have to :). As for tickets, lets discuss this fri? and maybe book then to?

Ohh and how many Tvs do you have? need a setup bringing?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yes, it's American Brawl+. it's 5.0 RC1 though, you want me to set up 6.0 instead?

and wut. I expressed interest in this before Andy did plus I live further. D:

could calzum house me? (...lol...)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Wait 8man limit is this going to be at Willz or Urs? Maybe Willz we can all go round Willz on Saturday?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
These are the kind of posts that Marc was talking about, tis why he wants a new UK mod to patrol.

*THIS POST WAS NOT USED TO GAIN A +1*

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah i did but i realised i wouldnt get to do this (+1) and get to 1000 by the 30th of Jan, so i opted out.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Marc said he would let us know who the new mod is before a weeks time? A week is tomorrow?

Brado

Smash Lord
Sorry Kmac but you didn't express interest before Andy, we were discussing this last thursday on msn. :/

As far as set-ups go, I'll have one melee one brawl, and if needs be I'll have another melee set-up, but I'd much rather this all be at Willz house >..>

Are you allowed us over willz?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah I think he said it takes on average a week to come to a decision and then they're revealed to the staffers shack or something.

Who actually applied for it then? I did and trio but he pulled out, can't be a 1 horse race rite guys?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
There was mod nominations?

****. >_>

on srs bznz, since I can't get housed at brado's, I'll probably flake this. Calz hasn't posted here so I really don't think he's interested u_u

Getting home might be a pain anyway. **** dad. >_<

On the plus side, this will give me the chance to save extra monies for smashGT and the WM fest. :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You shouldnt be surprised at that, the K.Mac flake is very common.

And Kyle i explained what you could do in 2 posts, but u have failed to read or take interest in my post so its ur loss.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yo BB I might be on Wifi later if I can be bothered to play...

Add my fc;
0903 4197 3675

Also if you want to find more opponents then try www.allisbrawl.com and enter the ladder or do freeplay. A lot of the pros go on there so have fun.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Thing is Willz is actually alot better on wifi than he is offline, he beats my Marth online with Snake, yet Offline he cant even beat my Ike with Snake, hes a srs wifi warrior.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I defeated you on wifi in like every match Trio and you were like WUT NO PLAY AGAIN and you kept getting owned no johns n00b get *****.

Top Bottom