• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Zunde

Smash Rookie
im nearly 20 and aint got no job and i live with parents (i do drive but..) tbh i hate haveing a job :laugh:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Kmac you do realise I'm 15 and I'm still doing my GCSEs lol. After I finish them I'll go and get a job. It isn't my top priority atm.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
yuzzzz I know it's not that easy to get a job I was just mocking everyone else by saying I could get dat monayz that easily. Btw if any smash is going down tomorrow then say cuz I might be able to come for a bit, although I'd have to leave around 8/9 as my mum isn't picking me up so I'd have to catch the bus to town and then to Glenny.

Brado

Smash Lord
Well we were thinking of Sunday, but your welcome to come over mine tommorow if you want, then do Sunday as well, I could ask my dad to take you back later

Brado

Smash Lord
Lool I'm liking the avatar.

If you wanna come round like early afternoon that'd be cool, my dad'll take you back like 7/8ish I think

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm playing Melee atm and I think my tech skill has improved a lot even though I haven't played the game in aaaages. I swear if I leave a game for a while and play it again I get better lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
But have you seen Falcon's nipples, they just scream manliness.
Nothing says manlier than needles that can't pop a balloon but will kill mutant animals in space with ease.

I'm playing Melee atm and I think my tech skill has improved a lot even though I haven't played the game in aaaages. I swear if I leave a game for a while and play it again I get better lol.
Probably just because you were concentrating or something, unless its been a while then I can kind of relate since my tech skill was a lot better after my 2 year break after I got used to the game again. Also try seeing how easy tech skill is on 50hz lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
My Falco leaves a lot to be desired >..>, I think I'll just drop him now, try using Ganon a bit more as a secondary, it's okay for now, need some more match practice vs you Willz.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wtf tech skill is easier on 50hz? :0
really really really easy. I was at biskin's yesterday and we had to play on a 50hz tv, all my tech skill was 100% consistent and I wasn't even putting in any effort.

Only real men play Melee on 50Hz. it's why the Americans suck. :laugh:
haha, its fun, it just looks weird and it obviously won't ever be tournament standard.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OoOOoooOOoOOOoo. Haha thats brought up the time I put 50hz Melee on at Yens May fest and Aiko and Blinky raged at me lolololol

Calzorz

Smash Lord
swithe puts it in 50hz cos his tv cant run 60hz i was wondering why the hell i cudnt react on time at his XD not to mention his tv lags as well (well monitor) and yea kmac it is hard to get a job with the recession i cudnt get 1 last year so went college this year but KMAC IS JOHN hahah

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol.

well, I have a paper round, and I make money from fixing peoples' computers so it's not bad. ;)

you'd be surprised at the number of n00bs doing dumb stuff to computers. :bee:

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Guysss what day are we leaving for London? getting there EARLY sat? or leaving fri night? Lemme know so I can make it :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll ask my parents tomorrow George. In a way I'd prefer to go London the night before because it'd be cool getting some good Brawl and Melee training the night before (thats presuming we're housed by TC and Trio and Calzorz come as well).

God ****it this avatar is just pure awesomeness. Oh and it's bed time for me yaaay I go bed at like 11-12 every night now too gooood

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Its not that great having a job...i know mine isnt much of a job but hey...also gets in the way of tourneys :(

but at least i drive noobs! *not aimed at jase and kmac, the sexy beasts*

God ****it this avatar is just pure awesomeness.
YOU LIKE MY LITTLE PONY ASWELL? :bee::bee::bee:

*cough* So any dates in mind for the next monthly? I might be getting a saturday job if my EMA doesn't come through so my tourny options would be limited, that is provided it doesnt come through.

Top Bottom