• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Tbh I'd like to bring my wii and record on that then I can get the matches up on Saturday night + my texture hacks are cooler.

Although if I'm bringing my Laptop & Dazzle I won't bring my Wii. Would be nice if you downloaded Pinnacle Studio 12 Brad cuz then I wouldn't need to bring my laptop for Maylayz

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hey u might win, 60/40 matchup to tlink sonny.

And im rly good at the tlink matchup anyway.

Dont bring ur wii willz im bringing mine, dw my wii is best in UK.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
George can u arrive at 18:23 and meet me at train station please? Plz some meet me :(

Nvm Wheelz is meetin me.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Hey u might win, 60/40 matchup to tlink sonny.

And im rly good at the tlink matchup anyway.

Dont bring ur wii willz im bringing mine, dw my wii is best in UK.
i have beaten you a few times tbh, but you have the edge of more experience with link than i have with tlink....plus you are a lot better than me :p

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Ill bring my laptop as soon as i find some Windows 7 Drivers that work

Lol it worked on my peice of crap laptop i was like xD but then when i got down to recording i got like unwatchable slow down

K.Mac

Smash Lord
andy, my wii is just as good as yours if not better

on mine, you can actually GET the SD card out the slot ;] and I just downloaded a ****load of CSPs and **** so get *****.

ggs for this weekends guise. has funs?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
defo if i use my pro (stillgettingusedtoit johns) although andy is gona let me use his cube control for a bit =P

i admit that you kick my *** on brawl, as does andy. but how else do you improve than by playing people better than you?
saying that do do fancy my chances in my mm with andy, although it will be very tough to win unless i get some spikes in there...;)

Brado

Smash Lord
Willz and Calzum just left and the mini-fest is now over :0.

Was a good couple days of smash, got a lot of good games in with everyone and I think I've improved quite a bit.

GG's to everyone.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll be happy to take my winnings from the two character tourney the night before lol :D. I had a good time seriously tho guys was good to see everyone and good practice for London, I'm hoping EM will do a good job.

Brado-cheers for having me over and everything your getting a lot better at melée to now. Keep up the Ganon that jab is far to good.

Wheelz-you suck for beating me today but I really enjoyed our games, so many where really close or one of us ****** each other, see you at London and we'll take teams at GT2 :)

Tree-ohh-three- stop the brawl and play more melée :p. Your really improving a lot to it's good to see, keep up the mart despite peoples complaints about him, your marth is getting very good and often gave me a hard time.

Calzum-your Peach is to good, keep with her seriously some of the combos you where getting where crazy lol made me laugh so much. Enjoyed our 5-7am games to :).

MTR(aka Rake)-with Kone moving up to Birmingham soon you should really consider learning melée, shame I didn't get to play you as much as I would have liked but you seemed to be doing good in brawl, your MMs where fun to watch lol, obviously speed ganon is just to much for everyone tho.

About 30 mins till I'm home finally, need some energy drinks down me and better start revising while watching Pound!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wheelz-you suck for beating me today but I really enjoyed our games, so many where really close or one of us ****** each other, see you at London and we'll take teams at GT2 :)
Yeah man good games. In the Grand Final when I beat you in the first 3 games I was like yeaaah I got this **** easy then you ***** me for the next 3 games. In the last game I was like :mad: and I went into **** mode!!!!!

But yeah man we gonna wreck at GT2 we got this son!!!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I always gets 3rd lmao, but srsly my sets with You and George Willz were 50/50, i mean it went down to last game, last stock and even last hit, but luckily enough u both got the kill on me.

Ohh and also it took me ****ign 6 and a half hour to get back, u dont realised how much it sucked.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
It took you 6 and a half hours to get back when it's 10:23 atm and you left at like 6:30? lrn2mathz

Also lies. Go fsmash more scrub.

You suck on Brawl as well I ***** you every game drop Marth it's awful and go all Ike it's your only good character lololol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I meant 3 hours, i clicked 6 by accident u scrub.

And also i didnt even play Ike against you, i won like all the Marth vs Falco, also u know for a fact i was sanbagging liek every game cuz i zero deathed you like once each game, and u know i kept letting u recover from them. Plus i won like all the Link vs Snake/Falcon matches, the ones we had anyway. SO DONT COME ON HERE A BULL**** THINKING UR GOOD AT THE GAME CUZ UR CLEARLY NOT!!!!

K.Mac **** Him.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
what you said just now was an actual lie lolz they were srs friendlies and i won as much as you!!! remember when my snake beat you today yeah get ***** n00b no johns

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ur snake beat me that once after i just came off melee, then u changed char next game cuz u knew i was gonna ****.

U did not win no where near as much as me Will lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My Falcon ***** you Link. My Falco beat your Marth like 10-20 times. My Marth ***** your Link after I sandbagged first game and then I 3stocked it 2nd game. Step up n00b.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol all im gonna say is tournament results, we have had like 8 sets or soming in tournaments and i have won every single one.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I would so make an account called MTR but i just use the 1 email :/ dayum, plus i think theres already one so it'd have to be M.T.R or somethin

and screw you brad you tier *****, did you win any games against me that you didn't use meta? I remember beating everything else with either toon or lucario

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yes will I did see your games against brad and can't believe you pulled it back with ness.
But yea his mk dies suck but you do play brad a lot more often than I do...and you are better obv

but yea, loved that 3 stock on you brad ;)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I should be able to come down again sometime, ecspecially if darren comes i wont have to travel on my own.

Top Bottom