• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ok guys, i kno this doesnt apply to this tourney buut.....if you guys let me know if theres plans to go to the next one (i need to know 2 weeks beforehand) i should be able to go too ;) sadly its too short notice for me to sort out next week though.

@ yen
i shud be able to come to yours 5th-7th. work said if no one else has booked it off i can have it and tbh i doubt they have because theres only one guy to check and he sure hasnt. Plus i dont think im playin guitar on the sunday so if your cool with it i am able to stay through the whole thing

Yeniths

East Midlands!
MRT that sounds good, I will find out how I'm having over for sure after I'm back from London.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Awsome stuff yenny poo. go **** the london scrubs....in the @$$....pretty deep...so their future kids come out in 10 years saying "I felt that *** ****!"

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I can have people round like Friday until Sunday or somin, you could come down if u wanted Smudge, i could get Dooan and Bickers to come also, Cal might come as well, ur welcome to stay as long as you want.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
You're getting practice off of TC Kmac lol Me, Brado, Calz and George are gonna be training the night before at hopefully mine =P
TC, Trio3 and Calz (and anyone else staying over at TC's the friday)
And I'm bunking at calz on thursday for extra practish.

Get ***** London.

George stop spamming +1's, K.Mac lets **** in crews, u have been selected for top5 players outside of london! K.Mac Hype Yesz.
You have got to be kidding me.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You can Calz can just come to mine Thursday if u want Kyle, unless u just wanna meet me at Meadowhall Friday i dont mind.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
We can just go to Charles house first? I'm sure he won't mind...and if we have to wait, we'll just go eat and get food for TCs etc. The venue is often open early to.
I think charles might have a few people over on sat, check it out with him first.

You go to the station and ask for a return to London. You can also buy London day travel tickets while your their to, for the Saturday and Sunday, it was £5 each day for me...prob like £2 for a child.
It will make any person in the EM who isn't buying a Child travelcard's life MUCH easier if they order an Oyster.

It's best to buy one online rather than try and get one down here (Cal/Andy..)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I dunno whether £7 is really going to make a difference for me lol

also I don't know my own bank details. K.Mac failure.

>_>

And this London thing is going to be SO HARD for me to get home from. I'm going to get back into scunny at 9 at the earliest and NOBODY I know will come pick me up. My dad is still sore over the last time I asked for a lift and when I asked him, even though I'm asking ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE he told me very literally to **** off.

-_-''

I'll get a taxi or smth... I'm still going.

THE CALZORZ. when you read this, srsly, can you IM me with whether there is the small possibility that I could bunk at yours sunday night and go home early monday before you go to college? I'm pretty sure there's a bus at like 8 or something, but I REALLY need a failsafe in case nobody will pick me up and I can't afford a taxi.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Kyle you think you have it bad...You've no idea how many trains I have to take to make this, and how long it will take... I'll be visiting so many places just to get here its stupid. Kmac....johns.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Lol I could get to London on train taking me like 1 hour 30 mins, but I have plans and need to do shiz etc.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Loool i just saw that, its true K.Mac, u have mastered the art of Brawl lololol.
I'd challenge calzum to a BO5 on brawl-, but he will probably john that there's no wavedashing. :bee:

Still need an answer from THE CALZORZ about backup housing on sunday, but I spoke with my nan today and she's gonna pick me up. Need teh backup just in case something gets awry (like she gets ill or something) just to be safe. >>

Kyle you think you have it bad...You've no idea how many trains I have to take to make this, and how long it will take... I'll be visiting so many places just to get here its stupid. Kmac....johns.
Public transport fail.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
If anyone cares i can make yens in feb now

Went into work and asked someone if she could do it for me, it was between her and someone else but thankfully she can do it. Get Raked tesco!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yeniths said:
This would be in Worcester...easiest way is prob train to Worcester Foregate Street.
Scunny to Worcester foregate is going to cost me (and andy and cal if they go to) £53! I AM NOT JOKING.

HOW expensive is a god**** train journey? seriously. ............. looking for alternates. >.o

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I can't have that many people over anyway Kyle. It cost me a lot less then £53 to get to Andys when I went lol. I'd rather have more Melee players to, but I will find out who I can have once I'm back from London.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I can't have that many people over anyway Kyle. It cost me a lot less then £53 to get to Andys when I went lol. I'd rather have more Melee players to, but I will find out who I can have once I'm back from London.
dont worry man, i will actually play a fair bit of melee....more dubz though, seen as i cant handle singles =P

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Shame you can't make it but glad to hear it Tamoo, good stuff. I'll be playing a little bit of Brawl to maybe (OMGZ?) I kinda want to start playing it again, but not right now, Melee is and always will be my main focus.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Shame you can't make it but glad to hear it Tamoo, good stuff. I'll be playing a little bit of Brawl to maybe (OMGZ?) I kinda want to start playing it again, but not right now, Melee is and always will be my main focus.
thats fair enough, we all have our preferences. I do wanna play you in brawl actually, i enjoyed our games when i came to happy land, chaingrabs galore wtf! :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Friends come before pleasure, so im always gonna be at the top of ur list.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lmfao.

I do want to come over just for the sake of teh EM-ness. Problem is obviously housing (apparently you can't house me. ><) and travel costs.

Being able to get there and stay there is more important than the costs though. if yen can't house me then I dunno. would rake want to house me over the two nights? lol.

Top Bottom