• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
Why don't we steer the conversation away from offending eachother a redirecting it so we talk about something productive.

For example, why don't we brainstorm the convenience of when/where the next tourney will be?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well if i were to host i would use my house, unless there is a venue near Sheffield train station then i could use that, its just getting the TV's and Wii's there.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
That's all fine and dandy Bradley but us whites have to stick together
Brado come round I'm bored of getting beaten by lvl 4 boozers

Yeniths

East Midlands!
MW2 is to good, although the campaign is sooo short, like soooo short...bit disappointing there but online is as good as ever. It's quiet funny tho, no matter how many good games come out, nothing seems to compare to Melee lol. Smash is to good.

Brado

Smash Lord
I sort of see smash differently to other games, like I can play other games for a while, maybe be obsessed for a couple months, then always leave it. With smash it's just always there, and it takes a lott to get bored of it. Smash too good.

I still wanna raep the **** outta MW2....someone buy me and xbox?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
when brao says he gets obsessed he gets ****ing obsessed hes told me that he played on halo 3 from 4pm till 4am on weekends and school holidays

auroreon

Smash Ace
I Want MW2
aura can i have yours?
I phoned 6 Sainsbury's 2 times a day for 3 days and drove 20 miles to buy the game for 26 pounds.
6x2x3x20x26=18720
Thats the numerical value of how much of a pain in the *** it was for me to get this game. No, you can't have it lol.

MW2 is to good, although the campaign is sooo short, like soooo short...bit disappointing there but online is as good as ever. It's quiet funny tho, no matter how many good games come out, nothing seems to compare to Melee lol. Smash is to good.
It doesn't have co-op which I was bitterly disapointed about... doing campaign on shooters on your own sucks.

when brao says he gets obsessed he gets ****ing obsessed hes told me that he played on halo 3 from 4pm till 4am on weekends and school holidays
Got the game at 1PM today and just finished playing with Ixis now, its currently 5AM and I haz college in the morning... fail. I've played stuff for way longer though, like when I decide to play through a game in one sitting or when me and Ixis were playing Secret of Mana over netplay on ZSNES and we would play till 7AM... good times.

Whats everyones gamertag btw?

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
MW2 is to good, although the campaign is sooo short, like soooo short...bit disappointing there but online is as good as ever. It's quiet funny tho, no matter how many good games come out, nothing seems to compare to Melee lol. Smash is too good.
Amen to that.

Although, I must say, I prefer Halo to CoD.
And no, I don't have a 360 but want one.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I do aswell thomas but halo has started to bore me a bit.

and CMW2 just looks awesome
Aura have you killed any civilians yet lawl?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I prefered Halo to COD up untill Halo 3...something just didn't feel the same...

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
Was it because you couldn't duel wield Needler's on Halo3? lol
it would be rly broken on Halo3
The Needler in Halo: Combat Evolved was pretty broken by itself. Imagine dual-wielding that Mike Foxtrot.
Plasma Pistol and Rifle kicked *** in Halo: CE.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Great my parents didn't get MW2 when they were in town because it was sold out and all the super market prices are going back up to £40+ next week when they got more stock. Faaaail.

Almas

Smash Lord
KMac, you can use Dantarion's Brawl Mod Launcher to load BBrawl and Brawl+ using one SD card.

Brado

Smash Lord
Great my parents didn't get MW2 when they were in town because it was sold out and all the super market prices are going back up to £40+ next week when they got more stock. Faaaail.
lololol Callum got last copy in Tesco, fucc ya.

Game is good.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
KMac, you can use Dantarion's Brawl Mod Launcher to load BBrawl and Brawl+ using one SD card.
You'll have to grab me on MSN and explain how to do that.

I need to update my Wii to firmware 4.2 anyway (plan on getting new mario bros wii and SMG2, would have to) so I'd need help with getting HBC hacked back in.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
NSMB Wii is gonna fail hard, same with Galaxy 2.

Where's the originality...
Originality stopped being possible sans 1995.

On the plus side, NSMB Wii is supposed to be fricking ridiculously hard - something I haven't seen in a video game for a while. ;]

The Filth

Smash Lord
Originality stopped being possible sans 1995.

On the plus side, NSMB Wii is supposed to be fricking ridiculously hard - something I haven't seen in a video game for a while. ;]
Ima start streaming touhou gaems soonish son, if you like hard games you might be interested =]

Top Bottom