• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Cal if ur reading this at my house now on my computer xDDDD. I'll be home about 5, Kyle will be there for 4:30, Darren txt me saying he'll be half an hour later cuz he doesnt have a setup so hes gonna have to hurry, George said hes gonna text me whats going on at 5pm, im not too sure cuz i cant text ppl back, i have 10p left on my phone so ive gotta use this last text wisely lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Or someone who can just DI up out of the ForwardB
Thats why it works better at low percentages, the forward bs are easy to get about 3 on anyone at low perecnt, at slightly higher just go straight to fsmash, at really high the knockback from the forward b is too much to link to a fsmash

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
nah it's the pause cancel combo.

jump -pause- > knee startup -pause- > KNEE'D > taunt

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ultimate Rake combo

Screams in your face "I'M GOING TO FREAKING RAKE YOU" > Your character dies. I mean literally dies. Until they're dead.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Ultimate Rake combo

Screams in your face "I'M GOING TO FREAKING RAKE YOU" > Your character dies. I mean literally dies. Until they're dead.
looooooool

OMFG TRIO SD!!!

And I totally 3-stocked him at Crash team Racing. it would've been a 4-stock but he ragequit the last race. XD

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
CTR uses 4 stocks.

Crash Nitro Kart, the bad super slow version of CTR uses 3.

:)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Guys, anyone up for having me for a the weekend of 20th-22nd?? I'll come Friday and leave Sunday, if thats okay of course. I'm just really wanting to play Smash but I'm so busy but I will be free that weekend and a lot more after :). Willz, Leicester dooodes? Andy? hmm let me know x

and looool I went to Leicester bonfire on saturday, to good

K.Mac

Smash Lord
looool

It was totally going to be a 4-stock TC, but Andy ragequit on the 3rd track in the cup. xD

He couldn't handle my epic control skillz. Ripper Roo is too good :B

note

PENTA PENGUIN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BROKEN. LOL.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Guys, anyone up for having me for a the weekend of 20th-22nd?? I'll come Friday and leave Sunday, if thats okay of course. I'm just really wanting to play Smash but I'm so busy but I will be free that weekend and a lot more after :). Willz, Leicester dooodes? Andy? hmm let me know x

and looool I went to Leicester bonfire on saturday, to good
Lol George u mist the best Smash Weekend we have had so far man, ask K.Mac, Calz and Dooan, thanks for buying us drinks Dooan man u r the man, and im glad u came Calz, K.Mac is the champion of CTR xDD.

looool

It was totally going to be a 4-stock TC, but Andy ragequit on the 3rd track in the cup. xD

He couldn't handle my epic control skillz. Ripper Roo is too good :B

note

PENTA PENGUIN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BROKEN. LOL.
KYLE man **** YOU, the first set was 3-0 so i quit cuz i couldnt win, i knew id warmed up after that. Then 2nd sed set i won 3-1 so GTFO, and u only won a race cuz u fell off the stage and it put u way ahead of me, i was about to win but that glitch helped u, and the same happened with u against cal yeah? Also CPU Nitrox Oxide is better than u so get ***** HHAAHAHAHAHA CPU ****!!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
yo my bro went to abbey park bonfire shiz. did u smoke weed together LOL!!!!

calzum why scive school thats very nonpro of u

n georgey boy i would play u but no housing by meh cuz im cool.

Jolteon

trio3 said:
kyle Man **** You, The First Set Was 3-0 So I Quit Cuz I Couldnt Win, I Knew Id Warmed Up After That. Then 2nd Sed Set I Won 3-1 So Gtfo, and U Only Won A Race Cuz U Fell Off The Stage And It Put U Way Ahead Of Me, I Was About To Win But That Glitch Helped U, And The Same Happened With U Against Cal Yeah? Also Cpu Nitrox Oxide Is Better Than U So Get ***** Hhaahahahaha Cpu ****!!!!
Johns .

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah I was in Abbey Park lol :p. Alrite Willz if anyone could house me that'd be great. Or perhaps I could have some people round...my house is sick.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
LOL kyle CTR CHAMPION MAN HELL NO KYLE KNOWS THERE IS 2 CUPS HE NEVER BEAT ME IN and there was 2 cups i could not beat him at , pura ***** kyle so bad xD and when i was 2-1 in cups he went penta penguin to try make it 2-2 cheap broken tier also kmac iv orderd it of ebay so next smash weekend ur going down xD!!! calzorz returns to ctr :laugh: yea thanks for having us andy bonfire and beer was jokes and thanks to doan for the drag xD

and thanks to geroge for ... oh yea u didnt turn up flaking .... :laugh: better next time man

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sorry babes, I said to Andy tho I wasn't sure if I could make it, but I will make it up to you all next time :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
il let you off then but he told me you was confirmed and said i had to come as it would be amazing with the whole crew there i got there and said where is george and andy said flaking :(

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Oh baby sorry :(...But srs during the holidays I want to house you guys for like 2 weeks or a week or whatever :) gotta see my place :)

Jolteon

The definition of a john matches what you said...

Reasons=excuses=JOHNSSSS.

Top Bottom