• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
EAST MIDLANDS--- Don't forget phantom hits 2!!!!!

This'll be a national melee tournament and the best at melee will be coming! This will be a great chance to improve your games, meet up with people and generally have a good time :)

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
EAST MIDLANDS--- Don't forget phantom hits 2!!!!!

This'll be a national melee tournament and the best at melee will be coming! This will be a great chance to improve your games, meet up with people and generally have a good time :)
where is this tourny you are promoting?

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Yo people I'm aware that the UK Smash Scene is constantly busy with tourneys and such and was wondering if people were interested in a tourney in Leicester?

Here are some ideas:
*Venue will be at De Montfort University, Leicester (provided that permission is granted)
*Housing can be offered by myself and other East Midlands smashers
*It can happen in December during the Christmas holidays
*Fuzzyness will host the tournament as he has a national reputation (I'll stick to the organising like I do with the London Monthlies)
*TV's can hopefully be supplied by the university and also by East Midland smashers.

If people are in favour of this contact Charles. Depending on the amount of appeal I'll look into the above and see if it's all possible :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
stfu calzum u ****** why dont you play me on tekken but oh wait your ****ing **** STEP UP *****!!11

@gary: o_O

HELL YEEEE LETS DO THIS

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Gary my girlfriend is at DMU, so I am there basically every weekend. This would make it very easy for me to give you a helping hand as I'm sure the Leicester guys will to. I will be able to bring like 2 TVs and 2 setups as well as help where it is needed.

On a side note Gary, what are you doing Thursday lol??? I'll be at DMU 9-1 or prehaps 9-5 with nothing to do lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll be able to bring 3tvs to this tournament. Hopefully Rake will come down again and help Brado + Calzum bring a few TVs down to this as well.

George come Leicester this Saturday.... ;]

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
sure, I will help out any way I can, and Willz, I will play you at tekken, and win with my miguel.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
WOW Gary yes do it, i'll defo coem down man, ur a star dude, and Willz WILL house me so thats alright.

Ohh also i'll play any of u at Tekken srs buisness, i dont own it but im naturally talented at Tekken.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dopl lets play son.

Yeah I'll house anyone if they really want it. Although if anyone wants Sat night housing, it depends when this is in December as my Rugby season stops somewhere around December.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Calz why did you take the credit to me on your sig away. Thats sorta lame considering I made that for you and never got the £3 either...

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Calz why did you take the credit to me on your sig away. Thats sorta lame considering I made that for you and never got the £3 either...
u didnt remind me 3 pound is nothing i was happy to pay it but i forgot and i gave you freindlys when i didnt even want too

and brado stfu i can stil post if i quit (its not fully quit just a break from the game)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
George get to Barnsley train station for 4:30 tommorow, i'll be expecting you man, plz dont flake this time man.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
you are prety ******** in genral 3 pound is really not alot its basically entry fees to singles and willz did a good job it aint bad

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Willz doing something good for once, Brado my ****ing Memory card still hasnt arrived god dammit.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
At low percentages it's easy to pull off, if i can get the fair and as long as i'm not against someone who has a superfast jab it can come out pretty easily
Or someone who can just DI up out of the ForwardB :bee:

Grab - Dthrow - Fair - Fair - UpB to KO is an epic MK.Mac combo too looOOOOool.

-LOLface.-

Top Bottom