• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
Geore, I might be able to house you that weekend, the friday's deifinite and the saturday's a maybe, i'll look into it for you, would be cool to hang out again.

I would also liek that pink name.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
But I don't want the user title...

Maybe I could get a premium acct and prank myself >_>

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah that's true, there's not much to them but they don't cost much :/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
All these ppl who wnated a Pink name George u could have gave it them man, but no u always prank me u scrubby wifi warrior.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Trio my boy, I'm going to haunt you with that pink name forever loooool

and noooo WHEEELZ is so much better, srs.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Wheelz is only cool irl.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELZ.

lol my sig is pro

auroreon

Smash Ace
Thats a new IC glitch.

Its called the 'Fusion' and it occurs when ICs perform side-B on the frame Nana would enter it but she is incapable of doing so. Meaning (I think) that it can be activated by only electric projectiles, grabs and MKs tornado. It lets you do a bunch of really dodgy teleporty stuff, I haven't seen much of its uses.

And I thought they were a dumb character before...

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLkEDv8ey14
*Awaits ban eagerly*

Brado

Smash Lord
It's the lack of flaming in our thread.

Calzum's gay and **** at every smash game. He gets beat by people who have played the game for an hour. Cause he sucks so hard on Brawl, he now claims to main metaknight, but still fails. /flamee

Top Bottom