• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Being on my xbox and seeing everyone else play MW2 and myself playing L4D makes me sad.

I actually want to get NSMB Wii. Not buy it, don't wanna waste my money. Just download it and see how it is cuz I liked the DS one.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol calzum has got cod TOO GOOD ALL THE SMASH SCENE IS TURNING INTO SOLIDERS!! think we had like a 8 man private match at some point good fun xD , kmac i really hope ur training on CTR because im going to lap you every race xD

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Calz MSN isn't letting me type cause its gay, but I can't get on COD right now I'm crazy busy with deadlines, I will be free from Wednesdayish :) I have more deadlines after then but there a feck load easier then this one!!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol calzum has got cod TOO GOOD ALL THE SMASH SCENE IS TURNING INTO SOLIDERS!! think we had like a 8 man private match at some point good fun xD , kmac i really hope ur training on CTR because im going to lap you every race xD
lol. what, like I almost did on Papu Pyramid to you?

You can't even boost up the shortcut on Cortex Castle without items, get ***** son!

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Me and brado use to play CTR not played it in ages might have to dig it out and play when me 'n brado get tired of melée, tekken 6 and CoD

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
The new COD > Halo by ****ing miles. This game is sick been playing it since 11 and only just got off too goooood.

The Filth

Smash Lord
I'm being a prick and not letting Activision get any of my quids, what they are doing to gaming is terrible... and they get away with it =[

Also lucky star, HA! Makes me feel like a dirty old man when I watch it.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Oi Andy, want me to bring my PS1 multitap?

4-player CTR? Team K.Mac and Calzorz will **** you. ;] too good son.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
np george be on cod for wednesday!

lol. what, like I almost did on Papu Pyramid to you?

You can't even boost up the shortcut on Cortex Castle without items, get ***** son!
OH MY DAYS HE DIDNT JUST SAY THAT DID HE !?!?!

ok kmac tell you what i will beat you 4-0 in a cup with CRASH yes son xD ur going down kmac muahahhamuahahahah,mauahhaha but yea we will **** in ctr 2v2

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
LOOL Nice sig Cal hahaha, but u wont beat the K.Mac at CTR, cuz he is imume.

Edit: And lool ur sig hahaha, wtf is with these sigs, my Link and Ike already compete with high tiers anywayz xD.

Edit: K.Mac if u ahve a PS1 multi-tap bring it yes, but i only have 3 ps1 pads, or can u use PS2 pads?

Brado

Smash Lord
A brawl hack that makes all the characters viable/equal to eachother, or at least thats their aim. Something along those lines anyways.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Its funny how nearly everyone I talk to about it says they would prefer BBrawl over Brawl as tournament standard. Yet its never going to happen.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
@MacMatrix :- Who do you main in CTR?
Ripper Roo, Dingo is my secondary.

PENTA PENGUIN IS SOOOOO BROKEN.

@ Aurorean - I'm annoyed one of Yoshi's important game traits has been removed (chaingrab) but yeah, I'd prefer BBrawl to become a tourney standard.

Can't count Brawl+ out though. Fox is pro.

edit

OMFG CALZ WUT LOL. DUDE, LOL. Too good, too good. Calzorz is too pro :bee:

Top Bottom