• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol kmac i have now 100% adventure mode on ctr with crash but i went in time trail on sewer speedway vs oxide i wasent even 1 second behind him with papu papu so looks like i got a new main my time was like 2 mins bang on for all 3 laps on it kmac in time trail beat that without penta!!

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
My goodness, I guess he could not take losing then? that child needs to grow up. and not take online so seriously. I have seen people who punch the wall for trivial things at my previous college, that kid must have issues.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol that kid is hillarious. I really can't work out wether it is a really good fake or not...

Someone give me COD(+xbox)?

Please.

I'm begging.

The Filth

Smash Lord
You mean the one on the 21st? Or phantom hits? Or the one George is tempted to do? Oh there's one in london on the 30th or so I think... there was that one siri's hosting sometime in February as well maybe...

Tourney scene sucks =[

Ima get Andy to host eventually =]

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol kmac i have now 100% adventure mode on ctr with crash but i went in time trail on sewer speedway vs oxide i wasent even 1 second behind him with papu papu so looks like i got a new main my time was like 2 mins bang on for all 3 laps on it kmac in time trail beat that without penta!!
Mhm. And I remember completely thrashing him on that track with Dingo, so :bee:

I need to practice the correct entry for the sewer jump tho. I admit that is a *****. :/

also time trial doesn't mean **** for 2/3/4-player with items. get ***** by nitro son. :]

edit

TRIO3STOCKEDBYGANON WILL GET JV 4-STOCKED ON CTR BY ME AND CALZ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL too good.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Kmac is waaaaay too good we must train against him so we get better at Smash come Lesta god ****.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Rake had better ****ing come to andys on saturday :/

and I can't get to leicester tomorrow. no yayuhz for me. :(

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
K whats going down tomorrow after the exams then?

I was gonna go into town (maybe get a maryland yeeeeeee) > home (get wii n ****) > walk to brados. seems good whens rake coming?

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
i dont wana be anything other than what i been tryna be lately...mw2 looks kinda wack

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Rake had better ****ing come to andys on saturday :/

and I can't get to leicester tomorrow. no yayuhz for me. :(
No can do klyipoo, been trying to get some people to cover but one persons going drinking the friday night, another has coursework and the other guys doin something, didn't pry.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
You guys are at Andys like every week, you should come down Leicester one weekend, I'm sure we can make arrangements.
It's cheaper to get to Andy's :/

and if you could put up with me from friday evening until sunday afternoon, then I will consider it. :chuckle:

**** me I'm downloading NTSC brawl (need proper brawl+ son, looks too good.)

Brado

Smash Lord
Today was pretty rad, Rake has met the newest addition to the UK smash scene, our friend Josh. Been playing less than a month and has beat Calzum on melee.

We got like soo many hours of gaemz today, and I am now the ultimate champion of Mario Party 5. *****es aint got nothing on my Waluigi.

GG's on melee willz, your training has served you well x_X

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
**** mario party. ¬_¬

Yeah ggs today Brado, Calzum, Rake n Josh. I'm gonna train even moar on Melee I know my Falcon can get betteeeeeeer.

Brado

Smash Lord
Mario Party is ****. Sooo ****ing longgg though, too away all our Melee time. ¬¬

Tekken 6 was pretty awesome as well, Rake sucks. ;]

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Dude, my Yoshimitsu is pro, admit it man you were impressed by my skills. Would have been better if it wasn't the first tekken game i've played for 3 years. My Heihachi has lost his game tho, thought i was pretty good as Devil Jin considering i only knew Jins tekken 3 moves, half of which he doesn't have anymore

Bob is broken =(

Gutted I couldn't stay to play mario party :'(

Top Bottom