• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well I originally put something different but my laptop turned off and when I restored my Firefox it was like that before I edited it and posted. So w/e.

yeee on Willz account 2 goooodddd

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
My Bob is undefeatable on Tekken and when I lose with him it's another way of saying 'I DON'T GIVE A ****'.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Fan: there is a few smashers near nottingham who are good, drop me a message and ill hook you guys up or maybe come and visit?

Jo3: sorry i coudlnt make it, but i had some good games with Tamoo and Craiigg today :) ready for PH2 sonnny jim

King: I'm around at DMU a lot so when you come down you'll have to give me notice so i can come during the same time :)

Calz,Trio, THE Kmac: sorry guys but train was waaay to much so i went to craiiggs, i really do miss you guys <3

Leicester dooodes.... are you not going to PH2? if not, why not???? im up for coming up to leicester the weekend after PH2 if i can be housed.

I am actually getting there now :) PH2 i will bring the business.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I want to go PH2 but I'm not allowed to go by trains n **** cuz its TOO FAR (PARENTS JOHNS). Brado n Calzum don't wanna go because it costs too much I believe + takes forever to get there. I would go if Rake took us but he sucks.

I'm sick at Melee now Yen so come Leicester so I can 4stock you again sometime son.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz ma boi I will actually give you the business I'm not even kidding. IM SRSSSSS! I will be seeing you guys soon then :) and find a way to PH2, you must xx

I will come to Leicester the weekend after PH2!!! Zunari, notthingham guys etc etc get your *** here to for this mini fest :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol Dopl-G, I swear uve asked this question like 5 times!!

its all out melee, but there are a lot of brawlers going like ixis, auro, calz, trio etc so it would be worth going down even for brawl

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
How the **** did you forget I got an R4 when I was purchased one ****ing yesterday and going on about it the rest of the day? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD.

And no I haven't I've been playing SS for the last 2 hours though. Epic gaaame.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Craiigg will come if he can get the money together, he wants to tho, so it's looking good.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Haha Kirby, I just can't help but laugh while I'm playing it. It's all part of your mindgames.

Tamoo

Smash Master
It works!

I dont think anyone can take the fact that i genuinely second kirby seriously lol

Until it come first in Craiigg's mini tournament!

The first time kirby has ever won a tournament against good ppl?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Awwww, you've played it for like... 2 hours, though. :3

I got it on release date too though <3

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah I do, I'll probably see you during your Xmas break next so I'll give them to you then.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dont forget to give George my money too xD, aslo Georgey u owe me £4 so if i come to PH2 gimmie the coin there.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Will do Andy ma boi. I will bring the business for EM, would help if others from EM went to so get here guys!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Rake I'm hoping to do a small fest the week after PH2. Although there will be like 4 set ups for Melee and 1 brawl as MELEE NEEDS TO BE REPRESENTED.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Was so totally thinking that

Ok campers, any plans for a fest at someones pad before christmas, we get an extra day off for christmas stuff so i should be able to make it if somethings going on (not PH2)
Come Willz's houe a week after PH2 for a Melee fest and show off that **** Ganon of yours :laugh:

Top Bottom