• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Well Brado put parental permission thar cuz Willz parents are liek "No your going to die"
Me and brado just have no money

Willz/Brado=15
Me=16

Brado

Smash Lord
Well i could probably get the money, but the whole awkward travel arrangements is putting me off considerably, so that's also contributed to why im not going.

Shh about your age n00b, we're in the same school year.

and who da fucc is bBado?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol i just read a page back about u guys being Melee players and not going to tournies, yet im not a melee player but i go to Melee tournies xD.

Also on another note, is any1 from up north going to Phantom Hits 2 next weekend? I wanna go but have no1 to travel with.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Da Leicester crew is getting better at Melee we don't care about Brawl.

And you're GOING to a Melee tourney... to play Brawl friendlies lololol.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Da Leicester crew is getting better at Melee we don't care about Brawl.

And you're GOING to a Melee tourney... to play Brawl friendlies lololol.
Andy plays melon as well D:

You guys suck anyway, I could play that **** one handed and still be certain of at least a 3 stock :3

Brado

Smash Lord
if you guys host something i may come. ill show yall a thing or two =-)
Awesome dude, Willz is looking into hosting something very soon. Aside from that there will probably be a lot of small fests, and maybe a few big fests next year.

fucc yeah double post.

Brado

Smash Lord
Learn some melee Nishin Thomash, you will soon like it more than Brawl. Seriously, a much more satisfying game when you get to grips with it.

And everyone will like you more ;)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Well you had to have meant that, because the other meaning is definitely not true.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Andy, I'll give you a ring or text sometime soon about traveling to PH2 together?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Stfu 500 pound MM rite now noob you suck, I take you monie huehuehue
lool

Dooan, I played some matches online with Rake yesterday... AND I USED DEDEDE. I would have made you proud with how much camping and chaingrabbing I did on his lucario.

his weegee pwned me though...... but it was on PS1. >_>

he's so ****ing HEAVY. LOL.

edit

I hit Rake with a gordo.... point blank. it was so funny. I had to taunt afterwards. "BOOM! HEADSHOT!"

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lool

Dooan, I played some matches online with Rake yesterday... AND I USED DEDEDE. I would have made you proud with how much camping and chaingrabbing I did on his lucario.

his weegee pwned me though...... but it was on PS1. >_>

he's so ****ing HEAVY. LOL.

edit

I hit Rake with a gordo.... point blank. it was so funny. I had to taunt afterwards. "BOOM! HEADSHOT!"
The amount of gordos you threw first was unbelievable, you only killed me with 1 tho :p

Ha, the amount of spikes i got on you with tlink was epic, able to punish your recoveries cos you kept doin the same....although a few times i was slow off the mark and you grabbed the edge lol

Weegee is pure **** on ps1
When i shoryukened you under the tree you should have flown left and died, instead you slid up the curve of it :/
The windmill shoryuken worked tho ;)

Admittedly my lucario wasn't doin good (although there was that epic first lag free match where i got you to 53% on your last stock before i lost 1...which i somehow lost!), my tlink was getting better tho. Weegee was pure awsome =P
Even my ganon gave your d3 a good thrashing ;)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
The amount of gordos you threw first was unbelievable, you only killed me with 1 tho :p

Ha, the amount of spikes i got on you with tlink was epic, able to punish your recoveries cos you kept doin the same....although a few times i was slow off the mark and you grabbed the edge lol

Weegee is pure **** on ps1
When i shoryukened you under the tree you should have flown left and died, instead you slid up the curve of it :/
The windmill shoryuken worked tho ;)

Admittedly my lucario wasn't doin good (although there was that epic first lag free match where i got you to 53% on your last stock before i lost 1...which i somehow lost!), my tlink was getting better tho. Weegee was pure awsome =P
Even my ganon gave your d3 a good thrashing ;)
I blame the lag - and that's the first time I've used D3 online. (only ever used him before in a ditto with Dooan ... lol)

I'm probably going to muck about with him and see if he improves. next time my recovery won't be so predictable. it's just hard to see TL's D-air coming with wifi... not sure if D3's Uair outranges it. must find out.

-throws a gordo- BOOM!

good matches. :)

edit

I need to airdodge better. =/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K.Mac u ****ign john, when u played me online the other day, u said that was the 1st time u used him online, too many K.Mac johns these days, they are rapidly increasing every hour.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Wheres the Tekken scene at exactly? I know it's in London and Manchester (I think). Need to know moreee.

Top Bottom