• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Oh my I have like20 mins now to decide whether to go to craiiigs trios or coeys ahhh I'm comparing prices now x

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Looks like I'll b going to craiiggs im sorry babe :( but I'll 100% see unat PH2 and I'd like a mm if that's ok? Just like £1 as I'll prob loose but would like a try :p

Brado

Smash Lord
Dude when did your brother see it.

I thought it was pretty good, but the whole screen was full, it was ****ing stupid. The line to get into the screen was crazy, and during the whole film no more than 2 minutes passed without everyone shouting "WOOOOO" or "AWWWWWW". I couldn't hear so much of the film 'cause of that ****.

Besides that, it wuz gud.

/Twilight

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
...Yayuhz!

Brad you coming town with us tomorrow? Then after town go yours/Calz and play MAYLAY????

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Well not stupid posts for the +1 cuz that was a question and answer it god ****.

(this dumb post yehz)

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol that post said nothing but '...Yayuhz' until I posted, you editedd mang.

I dunno about town, cba really, but i'll probably be down for some smash, i'll likely call one of you two tommorow.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
'...Yayuhz' is too short to post though????

ok lol god **** Dan Findley is waaaay too good at COD man. His Kill/Death ratio is nearly 3.0 O_o

Brado

Smash Lord
Well it was something along those lines n00b.

And wtf, ****** too good at COD, anything over 1.5 is awesome. If I go town tommorow I thinks imma go HMV and hog the Tekken for as long as possible, hopefully get some random MM's off n00bs.

Hustlin' ftw

Brado

Smash Lord
It'd be much simpler if you specified who you were asking the question too. If it was too me, idk, i'll call one of you in the morning if i can even be bothered with town. And don't blame my msn, it might be hella old but I'm having no problems with it tonight.

If that wasn't aimed at me I may look rather foolish.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I'll be in town at 1, I'll ring Andrew and get him to come town as well if he's okay tomorrow cuz he's ill at the minute. MSN fails and Ebuddy won't work loool.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
It'd be much simpler if you specified who you were asking the question too. If it was too me, idk, i'll call one of you in the morning if i can even be bothered with town. And don't blame my msn, it might be hella old but I'm having no problems with it tonight.

If that wasn't aimed at me I may look rather foolish.
Ya it was to willzehhh cuz you know hes always johns about msn
Tbh i didn't see your comment i thought mine was just after willz'z

>.>imma tard

Brado

Smash Lord
You just called yourself a tard 3 posts up from this one, I was simply agreeing with you.

Come play melee i'm bored.

I don't care if its 1am, come play.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
since i'm livin in the West midlands 4 uni i guess i cld attend theses events plus u guys need sum link love lol so i shld b postin more in this thread =] tryin 2 get myself bac into smash more just been really busy tryin 2 settle into uni so hopefully i'll c u guys at the nxt event if i go

Brado

Smash Lord
Callum bought like the most expensive game on the market, and I guess thats why it's broke aswell, its from the market. Leicester has an amazing market for games.

KingNDJ you need to come hang with us 3/4 in Leicester sometime, we would be able to house you for a weekend if you wanted =D

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Hi EM smashers. Been posting on London thread but Brado told me to come say hi.

I'm friends with Bishkin who you may have seen at the EM monthlies. He's smashing HARD with some of the London smashers and is getting a lot better and so i gotta find some good smashers to play. I got a lot to learn :)

I'm at uni in Nottingham and Brado said I should come leicester for some games which im definitely up for doing. Got a broken ankle atm so maybe in a few weeks or summin.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Either would be great. I have to go back to London for Xmas at some point and since Leicester is on the way, i was thinking i could stop off and have some games with whoever happens to be about that weekend? Don't know my dates yet but i'll tell ya when i do.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Also, if u main Jiggly, Brado, that would be really helpful to me :)

I main Jiggly with a bit of fox/falco/peach on the side (but only a lil bit).

Brado

Smash Lord
How do people not know that we're all primarily melee players now >.>

So yes, we lyk melee moar than gay brawl.

No DMU for us yet, we're still doing our GCSE's, we're only in year 11, lol.

So we shall be arranging some stuff soon then, yayuhz.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
most likely gonna hve 2 happen in the new year now coz all my weekends seem 2 b busy frm now till then lol but if i hve free time might come dwn durin the week train journey aint that long so it shld b kl got a few uni assignments at the mo so its gonna b harder than usual =[

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Hi EM smashers. Been posting on London thread but Brado told me to come say hi.

I'm friends with Bishkin who you may have seen at the EM monthlies. He's smashing HARD with some of the London smashers and is getting a lot better and so i gotta find some good smashers to play. I got a lot to learn :)

I'm at uni in Nottingham and Brado said I should come leicester for some games which im definitely up for doing. Got a broken ankle atm so maybe in a few weeks or summin.
Hey sup man. I'm Willz (or Yayuhz on here). Would be awesome if you can come down to Leicester when you're feeling better dude. I'd rather talk on msn so add me at Willzeh@hotmail.com
guys are you all brawl mongs or do any of you actually play the decent prequel? if so why aint i playing smash with you >=O
The Leicester guys (myself, Brado, Calzum n Josh' prefer Melee mostly. Most of the Brawlers are elsewhere like in Sheffield and Lincoln for example.

And you ain't played Smash with us because we're too young to travel around the UK because our parents don't approve lol. Although that will be changing very soon because my parents don't mind as much now. + There hasn't been a tourney since the end of October lol November was the worst tourney related month ever.

most likely gonna hve 2 happen in the new year now coz all my weekends seem 2 b busy frm now till then lol but if i hve free time might come dwn durin the week train journey aint that long so it shld b kl got a few uni assignments at the mo so its gonna b harder than usual =[
Yo King NDj I heard your Links pretty **** good. I've played Fuzzys Link which was **** =]. Would be sick when you can come to Leicester to play us =]

+

I may be hosting a fest soon. Although this won't be as serious as my last 3. Maybe just host a small melee tourney (yes no Brawl tourney) with £1/£2 entry fee and there will be more set ups for Melee than Brawl as well. Would be cool if I can get atleast 10 peeps. Will be at my place which is pretty big and I have 5 tvs to use. I'm aiming for either the 12 or 19th of December. I'll keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom