• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm not doing anymore. Brado needs to find a new venue, and Yen said he was planning on doing one in a months time I think.

Brado

Smash Lord
Me, Willz and Calzum are on our way to the n00bfest that is the Elite 4 Tournament, where Hanenbow is legal!

This is gonna be sooo ****ingg boring

Brado

Smash Lord
It was a complete load of ****. The guys who hosted the tournament and rented out a room, didn't even show up. They paid to rent out an expensive conference room then didn't bother coming. We waited like 2 ****ing hours for nothing.

Although we did get lots of smash done at Calzum's house where he got owned on melee by someone who started playing today.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Rofl today was awesome... Besides the lameness of an advertised tournament NEVER happening. Hell, they paid for the ****ing room, and then FLAKED their own tourney. WE WENT IN THE ROOM WHERE THE TOURNEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HELD IN (which looked very expensive). They never came on msn or rang us once after continuously ringing them to try and get info one whether this was still happening. God **** lol.

+

Calzums house was jokes. Josh was able to beat Calzum on Melee after playing it for like an hour LOL. I reckon if we train him more he'll be pretty **** good. Brados Jiggs is getting good as well as my Falcon. Me n Brado > Fuzzyness n Tamoo ooo****.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
lol but then i beated him after

i gave him his money back after you guize left diddnt seem fair

and yes bradley i obviously got owned

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol that sounded lame, 'it didnt seem fair'

When did you turn nice..?

edit:

Calzum raged all day.

Double edit:

Like my avatar guize.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah you should Cal. We lend you **** (Brads Wii + My Gamecube) now lend someone else a console lol.

Top Bottom