• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
Dude I cam by to raep you earlier yet you were too busy getting your hair cut. gaaaaay.

I'll just raep you tommorow on all 3 games. Find your second controller/go buy one.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Brado i got another today why would i find one i haven't seen for a year lol

and by the 3 games you must mean GoldenEye, Mario Tennis and smash 64]

also why is your skateboard at my place?

Brado

Smash Lord
Wtff did I leave my skateboard there, fucc lol. I thought I lost the thing, it's gonna be fucced now it's been overnight in the rain. Ahh well it's signed so I could attempt to sell the shiz.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Congratz Willz. But can you get banned again within the next week!? Your new challenege awaits you!
GO!!!!!!

Brado

Smash Lord
But you got permabanned nub.

We need more discussion.

Hmm..

Oh ya.

I landed a VERY epic rest on Calzum earlier,

He was in his firefalco state off of the edge of Dreamland. I jumped off the stage and baired him into the side of Dreamland. After this we were both nearly off of the bottom of the screen. I jumped up and rested, without being able to see (Jiggs senses). He went flying into the bottom of Dreamland and sent offscreen veryyyy quickly.

'Taws Rather epic indeed, pity it wasnt recorded ):

/epic kill story

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Meh I just don't wanna... Although some of the guys I spoke to today said they'll come to Leicester for one. 20 people limit at my place is ****ing lame tbh.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Whens your xmas break?

+

YOU BETTER BE AT PH2 SON. Wait.... EVERYONE SHOULD GO PH2 FROM EAST MIDLANDS. We need to have myself, Brado, Calzum, Yeniths, Zunari, Navi, Trio, Gary, Conor, ****ING KMAC! + MORE! I don't give **** if you don't like/play Melee, East Mid needs to be fully represented at a tournament and everyone needs to go to this!

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
We are obviously gonna **** London at PH2 there **** son.
Im guessing blaze will be at PH2 ****** with his fox?:laugh:

Willz you coming my place Thursday?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah I asked Brad if I could come on Thursday and he asked me to sleep round Saturday as well so we can get some overnight trainin 4 DA BIG ELITE TOURNEY. Should be able to.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yes I will be going to PH2, you better be! Maybe you guys could come to mine before we go, then all travel together, or me to one of yours?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
7 Hours with Smashers will be sick, I'm well up for it. I'm in Leicester on the 3rd and 4th anyway, so I could hang around for a bit longer and travel with you guys! x

Top Bottom