• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
well i would never pay 40 pounds to play a game no matter the conditions but i guess thats just me
Lol that doesnt give me and Cal a good impression on the London community, ive jsut payed £60 for me and Cal a return ticket to London, plus we gotta pay £7.50 a day on trains, which comes to £22, then we gotta pay for our food plus venue fee, so im scraping like £70 for 3 days. George i hope ur gonna try get to this son u owe me McDonalds money and we havent seen u in awhile im missing u bbz x.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Blaze but did you also notice how you said Cornera was LEGAL when it was not, so Siri was forced to ban it, so you CP'd Halberd, which he should have banned in the first place, so you can hardly john about his sword when you where forcing the stage choice.

You also seem to rate people due to who they have beaten etc...I myself have beaten Mako in a MM, placed the same as edwin etc etc it holds no ground.
George.

SHUT THE **** UP LOL

i know about you choosing corneria against my brother and getting ***** ON IT LOL

also i dont rate you to be a high player. yove placed the same as edwin cuz hes just playing bad atm. you will never place top 5 in london. Ever.

and i didnt play siri in corneria therefore what your saying is totally irrelevant. but you DID play my bro on corneria and got *****. hahahaha your an idiot

also yen dont say you did because i did because whilst trio3 was ****** me on it you shouted 'ANDEH YOU DONNEH HAVE TO PLAY IT, ITS NOT LEGAH' so stop pretending like you didnt know lol..because i really didnt but you did

Brado

Smash Lord
Blaze your a big headed idiot, stfu. What Yen said about stages was relevant, think about it.

Gtfo my thread, anymore discussion on your skill level will be considered off topic spam and will be reported.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Blaze... just lol YOU were CPing that all day, I did it once vs your bro because if you could then why couldn't I? My point with Siri is that if he knew it was banned he would have banned Halberd which takes away your CP but YOU insisted that it was legal, I told you it was not, but you just insisted "YES,YES IT IS!!!". I would hardly call it me getting ***** either to be honist...Edwin can have a bad day but I can not? you are a idiot sir.

I do rate your brother, he seems a nice guy and all that, the opposite of you maybe lol, but sorry I don't you, you compare your snake to Calz, but its not on the same level.

I think I have better English then you, I don't speak like some stupid Asian from a film, feel me blaad?

Now if you excuse me I'm going to play some srsbusiness AIB WiFi xx

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Blaze... just lol YOU were CPing that all day, I did it once vs your bro because if you could then why couldn't I? My point with Siri is that if he knew it was banned he would have banned Halberd which takes away your CP but YOU insisted that it was legal. I would hardly call it me getting ***** either to be honist...Edwin can have a bad day but I can not? you are a idiot sir.

I do rate your brother, he seems a nice guy and all that, the opposite of you maybe lol, but sorry I don't you, you compare your snake to Calz, but its not on the same level.

I think I have better English then you, I don't speak like some stupid Asian from a film, feel me blaad?

Now if you excuse me I'm going to play some srsbusiness AIB WiFi xx
loooool NO the only time i cp'd corneria was vs andy and siri, also you played on it just as much as i did, and once again ur forgetting i beat siri in two sets.

about cal, no comment. hes one of the few players in the scene i rate so i guess il just have to wait till i play him, but even then he doesnt like dittos and i love them so it wont be very accurate.

my snake is the second best in the uk no questions asked. luckily for you i cannot attend this saturday so yh, if you dont even get top 5 now yeniths you really really do suck.

from the 3rd best uk player himself:

Andy says:
hmmm
well u use more nades
and if u dont use alot of nades vs me i'll **** u hardcore
so yeah
ur 2nd best snake in UK

get ***** yeniths

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You know I play Melee right? because i enjoy playing it, I just play Brawl if it's there, I have never claimed to be a good player, whereas you try and force the idea of you being a top player to everyone. I used it Corneria once, I don't think thats the same as you. Did you see my set with Siri at all by any chance? that was as close as yours.

Love you x

The_Rake

Smash Lord
serious blaze, if your gona throw hissy fits do it in a relevant thread. Totally not needed in a thread to discuss monthly tournies.
And since you have no intention of coming to these (you said you wouldn't travel anywere because of prices) i suggest you stop commenting/flaming

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
You know I play Melee right? because i enjoy playing it, I just play Brawl if it's there, I have never claimed to be a good player, whereas you try and force the idea of you being a top player to everyone. I used it Corneria once, I don't think thats the same as you. Did you see my set with Siri at all by any chance? that was as close as yours.

Love you x
who won?

you or siri? LOL SIRI

and did you beat him in two sets? uhhh..no. you didnt even beat him in one set.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol whoever said im 3rd best in UK, saying Calz and Kira are better than me tutut.

And plz dont involve me in this buisness, i r busy downloading por......i mean DS games.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Lol whoever said im 3rd best in UK, saying Calz and Kira are better than me tutut.

And plz dont involve me in this buisness, i r busy downloading por......i mean DS games.
your pretty **** sick trio3 but cal and kira are more established..for now gwhehehe

auroreon

Smash Ace
Blaze your a big headed idiot, stfu. What Yen said about stages was relevant, think about it.

Gtfo my thread, anymore discussion on your skill level will be considered off topic spam and will be reported.

... You mean you weren't reporting him before? =P

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
loool 'go play melee'

sheesh if all you guys want is for me to raise you in my super srs tier list all you have to do is ask

Brado

Smash Lord
Everyone should jus go play melee then go Phantom Hit 2 in December.

On topic, I have no idea of the date for the next fest. I was planning on hosting it, so I'm going to ask George about it. We'll have a better idea in a day or two on who's hosting etc.

Until then keep this thread alivee with decent topics, not arguing over who's better and stuff.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
On a serious note and back to the topic I will probably be hosting during the Xmas brake, I will keep you inform with this as I finally have the internet at my house now :).

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lol was apart of that arguement based on a stage level? loool if so that arguement was too much.

you guys love to argue eh ??

anywayz yeniths about this fest in em xD keep me posted

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

yay cant sleep i win

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
guys have you all seen that pic of that disgusting chick going round the internet

i think brado knows her

inb4yourmum

The Filth

Smash Lord
guys have you all seen that pic of that disgusting chick going round the internet

i think brado knows her

inb4yourmum
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Boo to racial word filter :(

Brado

Smash Lord
I really can't play with any kind of pressure. I beat Willz and Calzum about 5-7 times in friendlies, then as soon as I go into the MM with Willz I start playing ****e and lose my quid >.<

GG's anywayss Willz, I need to learn the Falco matchup >.>

Tamoo

Smash Master
falco is gay for jiggs, very gay.

just uair a lot around him, and willz rolls reaaaaally predictably, make sure you learn it cos its free rests :)

Willz: roll less predictably!

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
rofl my falco sucks I main Peach and lolwut no ones ever said my rolling is predictable loool. I'll work on that ****.

good games to brad n cal im too **** on brawl. that random mm was toogood brado. i suck on melee now I'll quit now

(this is willz, dooan gave me peterfiles account details =])

Top Bottom