• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Fuzzy might come providing he gets in touch with me later today.

If he cannot make it for whatever reason (since tomorrow is his birthday) would someone be able to supply me + a friend with a GC pad for the day? :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Fuzzy might come providing he gets in touch with me later today.

If he cannot make it for whatever reason (since tomorrow is his birthday) would someone be able to supply me + a friend with a GC pad for the day? :)
cool i hope fuzzy comes more competition him and trio rivalry again muahah xD

Almas

Smash Lord
Imoneofthem - you didn't respond to the post I made on your public profile. Can you house me or not? Time is slipping away.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Are you even coming to this calzorz?

And enter melee! you know you wanna, I mean, even im entering brawl
yes im coming i did alot of work and it earned me some pennys , and na im good at meele altho i never play it but i just dont realy enjoy it as much as brawl id only play one no matter whcih game i played more

Tamoo

Smash Master
sigh, i tried,

Also, Almas, is that guy your bringing soha by any chance? Cos that would be soooo **** awesome

And crap, jus 4 hours to the most tiring uphill battle of a cycle route i can imagine :dizzy:

Almas

Smash Lord
I tried to persuade Soha but he is too pansy.

It's too late now really, I'm not going to travel over to this without the night in advance and I'm too lazy to check. Can just play London Smash anyways.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ah right i see tamoo , shame no1 answerd about housing u almas (i dont live in Leicester so cant house u)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
HYPE HYPE HYPE , anyone hyped? im not, never am anymore :chuckle:
il see u all there and for trio il see u in about 1 hour 30mins - 2 hours PEACE YALL

Brado

Smash Lord
Anyone needs help from town to the venue call Calzum, he'll be up town til around 11:30, so call him, his phone number is one the first page.

Once your on the bus if you want someone to meet you at the stop/take you to the venue then call me on 07598328461.

No johning on the directions, Tamoo made it without any trouble.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I've got a headache, ears hurting like ****, runny as hell nose, can't get to sleep, and I just puked a bit. I'm gonna do **** tomorrow.

I should probably flake but I want to come to this + need to take the TVs so everything finishes on time.

I'll see how I feel later. >_>

auroreon

Smash Ace
Goooood morning people. This tourney better be worth getting up at 6 AM.

Hope you are feeling better this morning Willz.

Our coach gets to St. Margret's bus station at like 11:10, it was the earliest coach you can get... I just hope that gives us enough time to get to the venue. Who should we phone for directions when we get off the coach?

See you all in a few hours =)

God I hate getting up early, ill probably grab like 10 mins sleep at the venue, ill be up there by like 10, see you guys soon (Auro if we dont play I swear to god ill burn that figurine of yours)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Just got up. Still a bit ill, but I'll be coming to this.

Need to go and have a shower + get tvs and stuff ready.

Cya guys in an hour.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Results

Melee
1st Fuzzyness
2nd Tamoo
3rd Willz (me placing 3rd in Melee and getting ***** by two of the UKs best proves that EM needs to step up their Melee game!)
4th Zunari

Brawl
1st Trio3
2nd Calzorz
3rd Ixis
4th Willz

Shoutouts

Brado - Great tourney man. The venue was pretty good. Sucks that the place is closing still though. And we got unlucky in doubles. We should keep teaming because we gave even Calz+Trio quite a challenge ;p

Leah + Becky - Best female smashers in UK?

Calzum - Team Nintendo ****ing suck.

Killerjaws - u totally ***** me man omgggg

Yeniths - Flake? wutdafuk?

Auroreon - Good Yoshi as always. Nice Doubles games.

Ixis - Lol I knew I shouldn't of gone D3 in round 3. Just knew it ¬_¬ good doubles games as well me and Brado will defeat you and Aura next time though.

Zunari + Navi - You two have really stepped up your Melee game. Keep it up guys.

Calzorz - Nice Doubles games man. You didn't give me the £3 but it's ok lol. Also, **** your icies man cging *******s.

Trio3 - O **** Best in UK now?????

Rega - lol ty for recording Fuzzy v Tamoo I got bored after first game. So thank you for taking over me.

Rake - Get Raked son.

Doplghost - Best Olimar in the UK, no doubt. You'll be UK Top 10 if you carry on going to these tourneys trust me.

Dark Fox - Long time no see man. Great Ike still. Hopefully you can come to more tourneys!

Bishkin + Conner - Thanks for coming guys. Hope you enjoyed your first tournament!

Tamoo - FU you knew I should of beaten you in Winners bracket ¬_¬ good games in the losers final where you ***** me though o_o

Gary - Thanks for clearing up at the end and stuff. Very nice of you to do so. Maybe me Brado Calzum etc can come play you sometime as you're living in Leicester now.

Fuzzyness - I beat you in tourney but you beat me in the MM. I'm best C.Falcon on Brawl and you're best C.Falcon on Melee. Deal with dat **** son.

Don't think I missed anyone off. GGs all today!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I hope my Diddy has potential to be good. I shouldn't of gone some of the characters that I did at this tourney as it was extremely lame (MK + D3) for myself, as I need Diddy experience for match ups and stuff. Wish I could come up Sheffield more and play you guys. >_<

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Trio beat both of them Blaze.

The attendance was between 20-25 me thinks.

I only know the top 8 for Brawl as the rest of the results are on Brados laptop.

It was
1st Trio3 (Marth/Falco)
2nd Calzorz (Snake/Icies)
3rd Ixis (Bowser)
4th Willz (C.Falcon/Diddy Kong/MK)
5th Doplghost (Olimar)
5th Fuzzyness (D3/Rob/C.Falcon)
7th Tamoo (Olimar)
7th Killerjawz? (Samus)

Top Bottom