• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Yo im new to smash hoping to attend a tourney in East Midlands soemtime.

Hoping to show u guys my Falcon, tbh i think im best Falcon in UK, i have not yet been beaten in the 2 weeks i have been playing online.

Tamoo

Smash Master
loooooooool!

hi 'Andy', dont expect too much from your first tournament, remember online and offline are two totally different things, one involves playing with good people

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
Whens the next one of thse happenning? I wanna come down and see what tournaments are like.

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
Erm, I'm not Trio. My names Steve Ogg and I'm from Basingstoke (big woop). I'm living in Manchester for university right now. I'm looking around at all the tournies in this forum section as the Manchester ones seem to have stopped :(

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Oh. Sorry my bad XD. It's just that Trio got banned on his account and made new accounts so I was confused. You got msn or anything?

Also, the next tournament up north is happening on the 24th in Bolton (I think). Contact COEY or jo3.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
You missed:

an awesome fest
trio getting banned
trio joining up as 'Peterfile'
trio trolling badly

not too much.
Awesome fest: blame the ****ing jobcentre, I was gonna come but I have no money thanks to them :<
trio getting banned: LOL TRIO3STOCKEDBYFUZZYNESS
trio joining up as "Peterfile": No, he joined up as "Andy!" Peter can actually SPELL. he's not trio xD
trio trolling badly: rofl nobody can troll better than willz or professor pro :laugh:

WILLZ, HOST A ****ING TOURNEY SON, NO JOHNS :bee:

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Zomg Someone Confurm A Fest Its Been 5 Daiz FFS.

If im still ill tomorrow i'll upload the videos from the fest, i dunno whats on there though i just gave my cam to people and ask them to film.

Tamoo

Smash Master

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Yeah Calzum it will, im jsut gonna point out it wasnt u that was failing the combo, the combo was failing u cuz it fckin sux.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who's Zunari, he plays a decent falco for someone i've never heard of and is he from EM?

And who from EM is coming to the London Monthly, I hope Zunari is so he can get the full effect of how London ***** lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
3rd Willz (me placing 3rd in Melee and getting ***** by two of the UKs best proves that EM needs to step up their Melee game!)
Tamoo ain't one of UK's best :).
He's like the 7th best IN LONDON lol. Which proves you need to step up still.

If I went there then you would have felt the pureee **** of the top two people in the UK.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
dude you double posted.

7th best in London is like top 10 in UK. But yeah EM needs to step up its melee game now that BB and Almas left us.

Top Bottom