• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Yo yo
I had fun today, good game's to everyone

Shoutouts
Willz - Close games, I'll get you next time
Callum - your falco has gotten better : )
Fuzzy - Thanks for ****** me for like half an hour
Iamoneofthem - We played many matches and they were fun ;D
Trio3 - I really enjoyed the game on kongo jungle and I got my revenge for you beating me last time
Tamoo - Pichu ditto's were too epic.
Navi - Loool
Yeniths - was there in spirit

Sorry if I missed anyone out and I hope to make the next one :)

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
SHOUTOUTS

Brado - TYTY fo housing n hosting...£1 please

Char+ Becky - Epic 2v1's although you made me loose to KJ =[

Calzum - Pro as allways bbz

Killerjaws - loved teaming was pro

Auroreon + Ixis - pretty close doubles with me n KJ was surprised

Zunari + Navi - both of you knocking me out of melee >_>

Calzorz -Hello

Rega - close match's in the bracket

Rake - u suxx

Doplghost - ty for saving me in melee lol liking the oli

Dark Fox - Lol Darkfox...

Bishkin + Conner - hello

Tamoo - Awesome speaking to you dude and a lot of melee last night and tonight and HALO wait who won the pokemon board game last night?

Gary- dude you are too nice lol GG's on brawl liking the fuzzy mains

Fuzzyness - way too pro...

Willz-Hello erm ya

Trio- TRIO

Seriously awesome tourny, it was hilarious to say the least, its a shame Ixis didn't get on the mic x3.

Ah well, shoutout tiemmmmm ;o

Rake: Awesome Lucario and Weegee, seriously man your use of aura sphere is amazing x.x. EPIC GANON DITTOS, UTILTTTT.

Willz: It's a shame we didn't play more, awesome doubles matches, its a real shame you went MK, and that you never got to fight my spamus ;.;. Awesome to meet you though.

Calzum: LOL U SUCK. Im jk <3. Seriously nice Martha, you should main her, honest I could like NEVER spike you, I was like ;.;. Maybe you can win a game next time? We make a really good doubles team. Awesome to meet you. OMG JIGGS IS SO AWESOME SHE CRASHED THE GAME. Btw thanks for paying my fee :3

Brado: You didn't get me mah crisps so I stole your chair ;3. Awesome doubles matches, shame we didn't play 1v1. Ah well, awesome to meet you.

Tamoo: YOU KICK ARSE AT BRAWL. Okay your good lol, I had to focus on taking you out first in doubles, just to pro. Awesome random brawls as well (you should always enter both)

Trio3: Too much **** for me to even discribe

Auroreon: Awesome in doubles, like my dsmash double kill? xD

Ixis: Awesome Boozer, we shall continue the matches in london, just because of the sheer low tier awesomeness.

Fuzzyness: Your **** is to much for me ;.;, Your R.O.B is a monster x.x. GGs.

DudewiththeawesomeIkebutcantrememberyourname: Awesome Ike.

F.T.L: Very scary G&W, ill be having nightmares.

If I forgot anyone im sorry :3, either way I had a blast, thanks for the awesome tourny.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ill do some shoutouts tomorow, my battery's gona die and im gettin a new cable then.

killer, your samus is so pro, 3 stocked me weegee! Just couldnt get near you. I don't spam aura sphere too much do i?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Good tournament guys, i would have posted last night but internet wasnt working and couldnt be arsed to piss about with it. Didnt get home while 11pm, was ****ing bull****, but nvm had fun hanging with Ixis and Auro for abit, free cheeseburgers on me looool. Hope some1 from EM hosts again some time in the near future.

Brado

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who turned up to tmake it a great tourney. The total turnout was around 25, with around 21 in the Brawl bracket but only 13 in the melee bracket, you brawlers gotta man up and enter melee next time.

I'll do my shoutouts now then

Tamoo- It was great having you over for the weekend, your a cool guy to hang out with. Congrats on the second place and for two stocking Fuzzy, your an awesome Melee player. NBA Live 2005 was pretty epic.

Char- Ty for coming and beating me lotss in Brawl, your Shiek is way too pro.

Calzum- You suck.

Willz- Ty for the TV's, and it's gay to see you playing gay again.

Rake- It wass fun having you over, and thanks for all the help gathering TV's yesterday morning. Too bad i'm far too pro for you on Brawl, I think it was 3 MM's I won =D

Gary- Thanks for the help setting up and packing everything away, I finally got some games in whilst everyone packed up. Good matches on melee aswell. Thanks for the toast.

Fuzzy- It was fun getting ***** by you on Melee, off stage falcon punches were pretty cool. I really want to come down to London sometime to see how good everyone is.

Killerjawz- Your samus looked very good, pity we didn't get any 1v1's though. We raappeed you hard in doubles. Team Nintendohub sucksss.

Thats it for now, I shall finisht the rest and post up results when I can be botherred later.

Thanks for a great fest guys.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I only played gay so I could get the matches out of the way vs Tamoo, Dopl and Ixis, cuz Oli and Bowser are so booooring to face. But that sorta backfired vs Ixis. ¬_¬

Brado

Smash Lord
No johns Willz, Doplghost gave you a good set and I think he dserved to win. Gaying him with Frigate and MK is lameeeeeeee.

Copypasted off of Willz AiB profile:

"I don't play High Tiers in singles anymore."

change it n00b.

Killerjawz- Your samus looked very good, pity we didn't get any 1v1's though. We raappeed you hard in doubles. Team Nintendohub sucksss.
You didn't **** ME hard, I lasted ages in doubles and I gimped Willz' MK like twice in one match. Actually you guys didn't '****' either of us and I asked for Team ******* not nintendohub x.x, CURSE YOU CALZUM

But yeah awesome fest man.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Calzum - You suck man! lol ;) kicked your *** at pokemon =P

Killerjaws - your samus is just way too god, destroyed my luigi and so out camped my lucario. You were tough in doubles but those ganon dittos were awsome ;) Classic control ftw

Auroreon -Unlucky in our doubles game, what was that sd all about at the start? Congrats at coming second in it overall (i think)

Ixis - Your bowser spanked my lucario in singles, shud have gone weegee. Doubles game was fun, too much shoryuken ;) Congrats on your placings

Calzorz - Didnt play any singles but we both kno how theyd go. Hilarious playing you in doubles as ixis =P Unlucky on getting beat by trio3stockedbyganon

Trio3 - stole that 20p off me son! congrats on first place tho, worked hard for that

Rega - Nice singles, i love your gaw, is very fun to play against. We ***** in the doubles friendlies ;) buckt kill ftw

Willz - Epic spike from me and cal in our doubles at brads. Ha, nice di son ;)

Dark Fox - hated our singles at the start, nice ike, don't play em that often, hope to see you again

Tamoo - Great to see you man, we were unlucky in doubles, just couldn't handle kjs samus (there was no prob with cals marth obv ;]) Fun night too, was awsome meeting you...and losing money to you, you're awsome at brawl, get back into it!

Gary - nice singles man, d3 was a fun match, too much shoryuken in friendlies ;)

Brad - thanks for hosting/housing and no worries for lifts and all that. was a great fest, well organised. You suck at brawl tho. no johns man, you were better than me this time. Can't believe i lost that last mm, dunno how i got under the stage :/ That pokemon game is pro too

Sorry if i missed anyone, forgot who i played at melee....dunno how i won a game at it xD had suck a close game against a samus too (who was it btw) ggs to all.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Alright here are some shoutouts.

Brado - Thanks for hosting obviously and i had a great time, we never played though, so lets play next time, at Melee i mean xD.

Calzum - CALZUM

Willz - You ****ing suck man u will never beat me at brawl so dont even try it, even Low tiers matches u will still lose, u r an epic failure. GGS at Melee though, i dunno if im gonna start melee properly or not yet, decide later cuz 1st of all BRad has my memory card lolol.

FTL - I thought u would do better than u did, well next time rly give it your all.

Auro - GGS in dubz grand finals, was fun to play soem low tiers in thr grand finals hahaha, and SEND ME THAT ROM lolol.

Ixis - too good too good, Ixis has made history beating two D3's in one day with bowser, well done man, hope u enjoyed ur double cheese burger lol.

Rake - Lol 3stocked with Ganon, cool friendlies we had a ncie to see u again.

Killerjawz - Yeah rly good samus, best and only samus ive played haha, but keep it up u rep samus well.

Doplghost - Cool olimar man, well done on beating my Ike with it, adn also enjoyed the Link ditto, i wont be beaten in Link dittos though, i r too good xD.

Zunrai - U beat me in Melee this time DAYUM, ok next time i'll be ready for u i hope xD.

Fuzzy - Good money match for 8 bob, other than that happy birthday yesterday haha, enjoy ur birthday money.

Calzorz - GGS cal man, u got gayed in winners finals i can assure every1 that, Grand finals was cool though. Thanks for teaming with me again and attacking me in dubz xD.

Tammo - Totally forgot about u man, well done on 2nd in melee anyway, i bet u was hoping to win until u found out charles was coming hahaha, well get ***** on Melee u suck at it, next time i'll beat u, jks jks.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
cheers for hosting , was a deserted pub i thought it would of been busy in there , and yes because trio beat me in 1 tourny that suddenly makes him best in u.k willz and blazin

auroreon

Smash Ace
Auro if we dont play I swear to god ill burn that figurine of yours
We didn't play again, don't hurt poor Yoshi D=

Good fest, good job on hosting your first tourney Brado, the first of many I hope. Try to finish on time next time though, getting stranded is leicester is not an experience I would like repeat. That was mostly my fault though... next time I'll get housing.

Even though I placed badly Im pretty pleased with my performance. I havent been playing Brawl or posting on here for like 2 months so Im going to start again after this tourney, its nice to see that I can still play reasonably decent after a 2 month break.

Shoutouts:

Brado - Thanks for hosting, great fest man me and Ixis had a good time. Really unlucky in the doubles match. I have no idea how we managed to win.

Calzum - I think I actually saw you WIN a match, good **** man! Keep it up and you will be best in UK no doubt. Thanks for picking us up from the station also.

Willz - Your matches vs. Ixis were the most entertaining all day, D3 losing to Bowser, Ixis was out for revenge after last time XD

Char+ Becky - Females at a smash tourney WTF! Deffinatly the best (and only) female smashers Ive seen in the UK.

Killerjawz - Wow man, your Samus is more impressive everytime I see you. Shame we didn't play again =(. We'll play next time, I'll have got some practise then anyway.

Ixis - 3rd place with Bowser! How did you lose to Calz when u were 2 stocks up =(. Next time we are coming 1st in doubles, even if doubles do suck.
I always feel so cheap when we team though, we only ever do well cos of our high tier whoring. =P

Calzorz - Great to see you as always, hope u got back alright. Unlucky against Trio, it looked like you were having an off day anyway. Hope you can make ti to the London monthly.

Pedo3 - Wow man, when did you become so good!? Gratz on 1st, even if you do use gay characters =P. It was good to see you again, and thanks for the burger. Hope you can get the ROM working.

Gary - Thanks so much for all the help, I feel bad having put you to so much trouble. Your a really awesome guy, we would have been totally screwed without you.

FTL - I feel so sorry for the first round, you were deffinatly not playing at your best. Don't worry, everyone has bad days. Next time you will deffinatly place well, your G&W is sick.

Kmac + Yeniths - Where the hell were you guys. The tourney missed out on the Kmac combo!

Rake - ****, your Lucario has gotten miles better since the last time I saw you play. Keep it up, you were doing really good against Ixis... just drop Luigi.

Doplghost - Awesome that you finally came to a tourney, your Olimar is immense and thats coming from someone who hates Olimar with a passion. You got some solid potential.

Tamoo - Duuude... I haaaaate Olimar XD. Well done in both Melee and Brawl, hope to see you again at London.

Fuzzy - Hope you enjoyed your birthday, well done on 1st in Melee again, watching your Melee matches is always entertaining. Thanks for helping me and Ixis out so much. Miss Bubble was jokes!

Sorry if I missed people.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

auroreon: Nice to see u as always my favourite yoshi main of ALL TIME xD sucks about u missing ur coach hope it didnt cost to muhc for a new one >.< congratz on making it to doubles finals also was good to vs you 2nd in doubles with low tiers u and ixis are too pro best low tier mains in u.k IMO

Ixis: IXIS!!! THE BOWSER THAT ***** D3'S!!!?!?! that is a rare site to see from a bowser but the one and onlyixis showed us what bowser can do yet again congratz on 3rd and 2nd good to see u and auro as always u guys are too cool

Trio3 : gratz

Brado: thanks for hosting as iv already said in a previous post

Rega : Good to see you for the 2nd time ur a cool guy and unlucky on ur placement but killer g&w so keep it up

RAKE: nice to see you again and play u in doubles sorry we had to knock u out tho

Fuzzyness: hope u had a good birthday thanks for the brawl money match its nice to see some1 not afraid to put 5 pounds on the table , thanks to u and ur bro also for helping me get to train station

Tamoo : gratz on 2nd in meele

Char+ Becky: What auro said

Calzum : thanks for picking us up at station

Willz : 3rd in meele gratz

Calzorz: u suck i watched you get ***** and u did nothing about it , SELL BRAWL , OR PLAY WIFI

Tamoo

Smash Master
Good tournament guys, Ill make sure to upload the matches i recorded asap.
Time for some shoutouts I reckon

Fuzzy: Daaamn you! Why do you have to be so good :(. Good that you made it though, and happy 20th man.

Calzum: Of all the EM ppl I met, i reckon you surprised me the most. The way ppl talk about you on the boards I wouldve never imagined you could do tech **** on melee lol, but yeah, def use shine more.

The Rake: Tamoo + Rake > Ixis + Auro :) Thus we are an awesome team. We shouldve been in that final! but SOMEONE refuses to die *KJ*

Bishkin + Connor: Pretty good for your first event, make sure to get down to the london ones too.

Zunari: Very well played, I reckon your better than your placement suggests tbh.

Trio: Lol you really shouldnt have gone marth, and you reeeeaaallly shouldnt have gone kongo jungle, but very good **** in brawl.

Calz: Play melee

Willz: Id probs say stick with peach, either that or learn about things that marth can do with grabs because theres so much he can do to jiggs but you werent abusing it at all. And screw mk man lol.

Killerjawz: Wtf man, samus shouldnt be living that long, we gotta play some proper 1on1s sometime, and your def better than your placement, were clearly not on the same level lol.

DGhost: Olimar is soooo gay ;) Hehe nice to play against you though, got a taste of my own camping medicine.

Ixis: ****** fuzzy was legendary, Ive got to play you 1on1 sometime, although i can imagine oli is pretty gay for bowser, esp after the doubles matches.

Auroreon: You need to clean your brawl rust man, you shouldnt be losing to me any day of the week, your too good for that. That 3stock on me was too pro tho lol

I get the feeling im leaving someone out.....Ah ofc
Brado ;): Cheers for a well run tournament, and the housing man, you deserved better in brawl, your oli is much better than mine imo. NBA 2005 is def too good we should go pro on that **** lol.

Fenks for the compliments on spamus ;3.

@Auro, I really wanted to burn that figure of yours but couldn't see it, did you bring it?;o

@Tamoo, My DI is saucy xD, and thanks ^^ Your seriously not bad though XD.

Btw, Samus in teams = God tier;o

Brado

Smash Lord
Thanks for the shoutouts guys, sorry to hear you got stranded Auro + Ixis, what happenned there.

Willzarth banning MK is unreasonable in our situation and Frigate is a reasonable counterpick.

/pointless argument about willz playing gay

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Calzum: Of all the EM ppl I met, i reckon you surprised me the most. The way ppl talk about you on the boards I wouldve never imagined you could do tech **** on melee lol, but yeah, def use shine more.
thans tamoo like the nicest shout out ive ever had lawl EM are *****
FU Brad 5-6 FUFU

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Cheers for a great day guys, I really enjoyed myself and I'm sure Conor did as well.

@ Brado - congrats on hosting a wicked event, venue / hospitality / general good vibes were spot on

@ Tamoo - ....thanks for destroying me for 2 hours straight in friendlies. Next time my Peach is gonna take you down!

@ Fuzzyness - One day my falco will be as good as yours. One day.

Maximum respect to everyone who I played and chatted to. You were all really sound, and I look forward to seeing you again at future events.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Trio: That was a 3stock in ganon dittos wasn't it? Wasn't like i was using my main tho...unlike someone :p

Aura: Thanks man, think last time we played was at yens a few months ago, which was my first tourney too. Totally pick brawl back up again, its always nice to get stiff competition. The doubles games were close.
What's wrong with my weegee, got 9 kills from our 2 doubles matches (at least 2 shoryukens :p), apart from too much side B which works in doubles just not in singles :S

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, wondering if any wifi players here would want to help me improve my brawl game via wifi.
If so add my msn and friend code and let's play some time : )

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol talking of brawl, Im thinking of entering more tournaments in it now, I actually quite enjoyed brawl for the first time in a long time.

Not regretting selling brawl tho lol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
We should team up for doubles again sometime tamoo, if we have a lil more doubles practice im sure we can get some nice tactics going on. oli/weegee were good together, too bad about taking on marth/samus tho :(

Top Bottom