• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Almas

Smash Lord
I'll take on your low tiers, Tamoo ;p.

Soha headshotted me in dodgeball today. What a douche.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Almas: Cool, ill probs use a different char each match cos i wanna try out a lotta low tiers, especially luigi.
And lol about soha, u guys got to play some smash yet?

and yeah trio, should be good.

Gary: Ill bring one if you dont mind those new white ones with the dodgy l and r buttons.

Brado

Smash Lord
Tamoo I'll be happy to challenge your low tiers, though i can be pretty good at melee sometimes

@calzorz

I hope u cn make it d00d, you will b missed

/sarcasm

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Does any1 wanna MM me at Brawl? I'll use either Falco, Marth, Link or Ike.

Might MM at Melee too dunno yet, only got 1 for Tamoo atm.

Brado

Smash Lord
I'd go for a MM against you in Brawl, but not against Falco/Marth I don't think I stand a Chance >.>. I'll see what I feel like on saturday, i'll probably be down for something.

Melee I'd be more than happy to MM you in a Bo5, i've been playing a lot and I think I can beat you.

Get hypez?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
OKOK awsome will do, and btw if Calz doesnt go does any1 wanna be my team partner hahaha, u get free money if u team with me, jks jks.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Nope if Calz or Kmac isnt coming im teaming with Brado, Yenny has a team partner and Dooan isnt coming so its looking like i cant team with any1 from my smash crew.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
My question about getting a lift from the train station is still unanswered -.-

seriously, I'm NOT getting a bus to the pub. I'll get lost.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kyle you will be with me, we can arrange something srsly, DW about a lift atm im sure we can get one, if not i know the way from the station, just confirm urself then we can organise that shiz later.

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure Willz will be giving you guys a lift, and don't be worried if he can't, you can easily call me and i'll guide you on where to go if your unsure. It's a pretty simple trip, ill be happy to help anyone who needs it =]

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I thought I already did confirm myself o_O

I just don't want to make you have to wait an hour at sheffield ffs -.- unless you have to anyway... ffs trains.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Eh I thought I was teaming with Brado.

I don't know if I'm doing lifts the few pages back about it was for lulz. A return bus ticket costs £3 so you should be fine, and Calzum is meeting up with everyone in town. Should be fine. =/

Tamoo

Smash Master
Oh wow, just realised im leaving for this tomorrow :o
Time does fly by eh.

So I guess the ppl im mming are Trio, Callum, Willz, Almas and Brado then, should b good.

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Only one of the spare pads is an official gamecube pad, the others are third party rubbish.
If anyone is still interested I will bring them though. (Although I find these pads suck for melee)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Bad news, I may have to flake :<

Cutting johns short, I missed an appointment at the jobcentre last Friday (cough TRIO3STOCKEDBYGANON cough) so they've stopped my jobseekers until the 20TH OF ****ING OCTOBER. That means right now I have ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY IN MY GOD**** BANK AT ALL so I dunno what I can do -.-

If I do come, I will bring my old GC pad. There's nothing wrong with it except the deadzone on the c-stick is awful and the R button sometimes sticks. still works.

I'll try work out tomorrow if I can actually scrounge any money, else I will have to flake this. ****. I was looking forward to the Brawl doubles too. -.-'

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Only one of the spare pads is an official gamecube pad, the others are third party rubbish.
If anyone is still interested I will bring them though. (Although I find these pads suck for melee)
hmm, is the official one for sale?
i have i think 2 3rd party ones, so bad its untrue xD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
@calzorz

I hope u cn make it d00d, you will b missed

/sarcasm
clearly dont know when to stop , u wana keep being a **** then fine i got over the entry fee trash talk , il give u a little more time :laugh:

im like 50/50 wether i can get money or not il keep every1 updated tonight / tomorrow and andy was me and kyle suposed to be coming to urs tomorrow evening?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah if u want to Cal, i dont think Kyle is coming, looks like hes flaking this one.

Anyways my team partner is Calzorz, if not Yenny, if not Kmac (Flakes), if not Brad, sorry for being such a **** about it but i team with the ppl i know most.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yeah if u want to Cal, i dont think Kyle is coming, looks like hes flaking this one.

Anyways my team partner is Calzorz, if not Yenny, if not Kmac (Flakes), if not Brad, sorry for being such a **** about it but i team with the ppl i know most.
I'm sorry. Blame the ****ing jobcentre for giving me an appointment on the same day I go to your house and then decide to keep £300 off of me for missing it. -.-

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I can't do lifts. My Mum said 'No' so there you go.

Calz + Trio go and meet up with Calzum and pay for your bus tickets like everyone else. Shouldn't cost too much.

+3 TVs by me confirmed yehz

n

ggs to Brado n Cal today. Calzum to win maylay and Brado don't go Pika yet lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
Tamoo are you confident in making it to my house, if your not get your *** on msn or just call me sometime tommorow, i'll have my phone all day.

07598328461 =)

Anyone else feel like coming to this, it will be pretty awesome =D

I NEED ONE MORE SET-UP URGENTLYYY. SOMEONE PLEASEEE BRING ONE

Top Bottom