• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
haha, +5 to Aiko

You have to be aware that trains are freaking expensive, though. I mean it's costing me £30 to get to Yen's place... he lives further away than me. ;)

And give him credit for the forewarning ;);)

-5 me for siding with him.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Prof are you going to this one? Its hard keeping track of which Londoners, if any are actually going to this lol, if you are I'll have to give you a few games of melee.
Who else outside of the EM is going to this anyway? lol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I'm going to it Blinky, I'm not a londoner, but I'm not an east midlandser either, coming from Birmingham.
Man flipping Louth lol. think I'll join in with everyone else moaning at the price. Yea, flipping £20 o drive there and back...grrrr

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Prof are you going to this one? Its hard keeping track of which Londoners, if any are actually going to this lol, if you are I'll have to give you a few games of melee.

never ever count on londeners, they never show up

anyone coming to will & joe's tomorrow?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nah I'm not going to this one but should be making the next one lol.

never ever count on londeners, they never show up

anyone coming to will & joe's tomorrow?
loool You're still thinking about how it used to be. Now London is very reliable and if they say they are coming it means they are coming. The only exception is Edwin.
You suck so shut up.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Aura is Ixis coming to this? Just been watching his videos and he has a decent bowser. Wouldn't mind a £2 Bowser Ditto MM. =P

Current MMs;
Auroreon: Yoshi Ditto £1 (Change to £1 :p)
Kmac: Yoshi Ditto £1 (Change to £1 as well :p)
Calzorz: Snake Ditto £2
Ixis?: Bowser Ditto £2 =]

I <3 teh dittoz.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Yea Im brining Ixis with me, he would never forgive me if I went to anything without him XD

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Aura is Ixis coming to this? Just been watching his videos and he has a decent Bowser. Wouldn't mind a £2 Bowser Ditto MM. =P
Yes, i will be attending. I can't pass up the chance to rep Bowser.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hopefully we will be able to get in doubles. It will probably only be single elimination though due to the time (and we might not even have enough time to do doubles at all!), depends on how many set ups we got. Iff we do doubles me and Calzorz will win. =]

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Aura and Ixis going has given me motivation to come with Edwin but I think all the coaches are fully booked

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You can see a list of attendees on the first page. Wills I will £5 MM you in Brawl, best of 5.

Look into it please Mako, would be good to have you here:p.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Hmm right kmac and whoever else im gettin im gonna get you at around about 6.40ish depends on traffic and if i acctually get any work friday cause this past few weeks iv only worked 3 days instead of 5 and fridays are usually slow so i might be able to get you a little earlier i know thats not what u wanna hear tbh cause you'll of booked trains or w/e but yea and im gunna have to pick up geo or drag dam with me to show me where the train station is cause i have very little idea oh and iv fked up my left shoulder aswell so havin someone else there might make sure i dont plow into sumin Haha but yea keep me posted ',; )

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If they can't...train it down here, i will house anyone who needs it. I want to no pikmin Olimar MM you again:).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry I couldn't make this one people. It would have been good to see you lot be the tickets were too expensive as we booked too late. We are looking to make the next one though, Me, Tails Chao, Kira and maybe a few other people.
Make sure you lot get some vids recoreded for this event though so we can see how the event went. And make sure someone beats Yeniths in melee lool.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
fu prof.

Yeah me, Calzum and Brado are confirmed now. =]

I might test out my new main if I face Calzorz as well.... =P

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz what time are you guys arriving and leaving? and do you need housing?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Aiko I don't like infractions ='[

George do the Brawl rankings before Melee this time. Would be appreciated, and I really need to play Melee.. Haven't played since my fest lulz.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It will be done melee then brawl. Don't worry, I'm getting this organized very well. If we start at 12, we should be done at around 3ish if all goes to plan.

Yeah thats fine, take it you mean your leaving on the saturday? Look forward to playing you all again.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If Anyone Is Arriving At Grimsby On The Friday Please Post What Time You Will Be There. Jase Has Offered To Collect You! :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
i will be in Grimsby on Friday evening, not sure on what time yet.

Willz: sorry bro, you and prof were starting to get a little out of hand, just needed a little check.

Top Bottom