• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Brado

Smash Lord
This is the most bias post I have seen you make so far, when will you learn when.

Actually I have been cocky since day one, back in the day when I used to play peach I said I was the best peach and went around insulting people, obviouisly there was no brawl to insult back then but nice try on your estimate and then it already being proving wrong at every word which was added to your statement until the full wrong statement was complete.

loool You would have to trawl through youtube to find one, I can just stroll onto youtube, type in a uncountable amount of names and click on the link and put it in here without even watching the match.
Your annoying. I really can't be bothered with a pointless flame war, I was just tired of seeing more annoying posts from you, and thought you might actually shut up for a change...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
When are you gonna stop being so biassed in your posts. What kinda bias environment have you been brought up in for all your posts to be like this.

People tend to give up against me when they realize that they are wrong and all of their posts just get put back in their face when they are wrong, you are no different lol.
You tried to say that if I was cocky from the start people you wouldn't like me, you got proved wrong, you tried to back brawl, I proved you wrong.

Hopefully you can be right soon :(

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Man WTF is going i ahve a Pink name, George said somat but he didnt say anything about a Prank, ohh and go Prof in this WAR!!!

Brado

Smash Lord
When are you gonna stop being so biassed in your posts. What kinda bias environment have you been brought up in for all your posts to be like this.

People tend to give up against me when they realize that they are wrong and all of their posts just get put back in their face when they are wrong, you are no different lol.
You tried to say that if I was cocky from the start people you wouldn't like me, you got proved wrong, you tried to back brawl, I proved you wrong.

Hopefully you can be right soon :(
I'm giving up because your arrogance is pissing me off.

I never really backed Brawl, all I said is that it had some good videos, but I know melee has better videos.

Smudge

Smash Lord
You do like brawl cos you were **** at melee and never got deep into it, once you realize melees potential you automatically like it, nothing to do with me being closed minded, you're just blind cos you never got into melee at a GOOD level.

How can you be so sure I play Brawl because I was **** at Melee?

You've never met me
You've never played me
You've never seen any videos of me

Like I said, when I did play, No, I wasn't the best, I wasn't the worst and I definitely wasn't ****, But this just seems like you are taking an open shot without any real backing.

The_Rake

Smash Lord

You've never met me
You've never played me

Like I said, when I did play, No, I wasn't the best, I wasn't the worst and I definitely wasn't ****, But this just seems like you are taking an open shot without any real backing.
I totally have to agree with smudge here, you can't just make an assumption that someone didn't like something because he wasn't good at it (i'm not saying smudge isn't good at melee btw i havn't played him at it myself)
In the same way you can't assume that because you realize the potential for something you automaticly like it.

Heres a good, and slightly loose example, I borrowed Oblivion off a friend of mine a while back, i played it for a few weeks and realised it was an awsome game, I wanted to like it, it had all the appeal that you could need, swords, magic, rpg stylee...woop woop. I realised the potential of the game itself but for some reason i couldn't get hooked. I loved what i played of the game but for some reason i stopped playing it. who knows why.

That can be the same for people who play melee, or brawl, or any game whatsoever. it's quite narrowminded to think that people will like something when they gain access to some hidden potential it has. In the same way people wont stop likeing something because they don't.
I used to help out at an after school thing at a school i worked with and I recommended getting brawl to play there. We did and i was by far the best guy there and even though none of the guys there knew how or why i was so good (i had access to this hidden potential they didnt realize existed) they loved and still played regardless.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm giving up because your arrogance is pissing me off.

I never really backed Brawl, all I said is that it had some good videos, but I know melee has better videos.
I think this is the most bias post I have ever read on this website. Your biasness never ceases to amaze me anymore but at the same time I struggle to get used to it cos the amount of biasness in your posts is stupidly high and I think everyonelse agrees with me on that one.

I'm guessing you can't find any good brawl match yesterday to find me, obviously you were up for hours trying to find it....does it exist if you know? Just curious?
Sorry if I made you lose some sleep from it.

You've never met me
You've never played me

I KNOWWWW you were **** at melee when you played it and you never got into it, call it smashers initution. And plus when I knew you were someone confirmed it to me on msn and gave me some lulz in the conversation about some people in you're community so yes I DO know you were and are **** at melee and you never got into it. When I say got into it I mean using the AT to a high level cos there isn't a SINGLE person who I have met who has played melee to a good degree and plays brawls.....meaning.......YOU WERE **** AT MELEE!

If someone from your area confirmed it to me then yes you are and you're just another add on to my correct statistics lol :).

FIND ANY GOOD BRAWL MATCHES I CAN WATCH YET PLEASE?!?!?!

Smudge

Smash Lord
I KNOWWWW you were **** at melee when you played it and you never got into it, call it smashers initution. And plus when I knew you were someone confirmed it to me on msn and gave me some lulz in the conversation about some people in you're community so yes I DO know you were and are **** at melee and you never got into it. When I say got into it I mean using the AT to a high level cos there isn't a SINGLE person who I have met who has played melee to a good degree and plays brawls.....meaning.......YOU WERE **** AT MELEE!
Define AT at a high level to me, as I was into melee, practicing the AT whenever possible, tavelling to go to the tournaments, meeting up with people I'd met through these for Smashfests.

Just because I wasn't in your area doesn't mean I wasn't committed.

Oh, and what was that about MSN, I didn't understand it, twas worded oddly.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Define AT at a high level to me, as I was into melee, practicing the AT whenever possible, tavelling to go to the tournaments, meeting up with people I'd met through these for Smashfests.

Just because I wasn't in your area doesn't mean I wasn't committed.

Oh, and what was that about MSN, I didn't understand it, twas worded oddly.
By high level I mean using the AT's to a good degree and having a good understanding of the game which you haven't done which I already knew about you don't cos you are part of my statistics and plus someone confirmed it to me on msn that you and a few others don't which brought me some of the funny times on msn with some people in this community.

So yeah you are just another statistics who has NO IDEA how amazing melee is and wants the easier life by playing brawl but doesn't realize how boring and the game can be once you become good at melee.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Yes, that EXACTLY what it must be, all these months playing Brawl i've been living a lie in playing Brawl, travelling the country week in, week out and meeting loads of new players. I must obsess over this game and everything about it for the next year and do nothing else...[/sarcasm]

When is you next Melee tournament anyway, for such a great game you think people would be all over having events week in week out.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yes, that EXACTLY what it must be, all these months playing Brawl i've been living a lie in playing Brawl, travelling the country week in, week out and meeting loads of new players. I must obsess over this game and everything about it for the next year and do nothing else...[/sarcasm]
Yeah that was REALLY what I was implying you should do in my post lol.
Even with the sarcastic tone that post didn't make sense.
Are you trying to play brawl competitively if I may ask lol???

When is you next Melee tournament anyway, for such a great game you think people would be all over having events week in week out.
The next tournament is the 29th of August and we can't do BIG EVENTS every week because people are busy, not everyONE can travel the country week in and week out like you, gheeez we have lifes down here. You should acquire one to.
Add me on aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and I will be happy to assist you on your journey in finding a life.
You obviously need my assistance, I have helped out many smashers so when you and me I will show you my CV so you know you are working with the best of the best.

Smudge

Smash Lord
How does that even relate to Smash?

To be honest mate, this is getting pretty tiresome, we've gone way off the topic of the thread and it's starting to spiral into personal digs now. If you wanna carry this on, I guess we could talk over MSN, but shall we leave it on the thread here and try and get back on topic.

Oh, and you can say you 'won' if you like, gloat and call me **** for playing Brawl all you want. I won't care and I don't think anyone else will to be honest.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wasn't gonna say I won but by you bringing it up has implied I have so thank you I guess lol.

You can carry on playing brawl and stuff, it's your choice if you wanna play a boring game, you are still an obvious statisic and I get the lulz from it.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Just treat them as two separate games, Not a sequel to Melee, as the only real things in common are characters and battle system. The physics engine and skill level is different, as is the playstyle needed.

Brado

Smash Lord
I think this is the most bias post I have ever read on this website. Your biasness never ceases to amaze me anymore but at the same time I struggle to get used to it cos the amount of biasness in your posts is stupidly high and I think everyonelse agrees with me on that one.

I'm guessing you can't find any good brawl match yesterday to find me, obviously you were up for hours trying to find it....does it exist if you know? Just curious?
Sorry if I made you lose some sleep from it.
I don't even see why your being so sarcastic by saying my posts are biased, your not amusing anyone.

Yes, I stayed up through the night trying so so hard to find you a brawl video because I have no life.[/sarcasm]

Prof I know this is really hard for you but stop being a prick
Go on, try.

Why is this argument happening the EAST MIDLANDS thread. Seriously lol. >_>
Because the second a melee/brawl debate starts Prof has to get involved and start insulting people he doesn't know.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
Man...You guys just took the bait perfectly..

london win again, GG eastmidlands, GJ proffessor pro.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof I know this is really hard for you but stop being a prick
Bullet Bill I know this is really hard for you but can you stop being a prick who is always wrong and start being a prick who is alright right like me please :confused::urg:

I don't even see why your being so sarcastic by saying my posts are biased, your not amusing anyone.

Yes, I stayed up through the night trying so so hard to find you a brawl video because I have no life.[/sarcasm].
This was the second most bias post you have ever made tbh.
The last one was more bias then this so I have to give it to you for making this post less bias but still can you stop it please.

I apologize for making you stay up late last night.
I will give you an easier task this night and tell you to find an interesting melee video.

Man...You guys just took the bait perfectly..

london win again, GG eastmidlands, GJ proffessor pro.
loool Yeah they fall for it quite easily and get all worked up while I sit back and have the lulz.

Their next posts will prob be them trying to act all happy and like I am not annoying them but then now they are gonna word there next post carefully but now they don't know what to do and now I get the lulz.

Brado

Smash Lord
This was the second most bias post you have ever made tbh.
The last one was more bias then this so I have to give it to you for making this post less bias but still can you stop it please.

I apologize for making you stay up late last night.
I will give you an easier task this night and tell you to find an interesting melee video.

loool Yeah they fall for it quite easily and get all worked up while I sit back and have the lulz.

Their next posts will prob be them trying to act all happy and like I am not annoying them but then now they are gonna word there next post carefully but now they don't know what to do and now I get the lulz.
Since when did you 'set me tasks' i'm not below you in the community, just because your better than me doesn't necessarily mean people give a .... about what you've got to say. Nor does it mean that your opinions count more. So just stop trying to be clever and go away.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Since when did you 'set me tasks' i'm not below you in the community, just because your better than me doesn't necessarily mean people give a **** about what you've got to say. Nor does it mean that your opinions count more. So just stop trying to be clever and go away.
Funny how you say that you are not lower then but I am at the highest point in this community and you are lowest which gives me the right to set you tasks and means you have the obligation of doing them.

You give a **** what I have to say obviously lol
My opinion counts where more then yours tbh. Don't be upset though.

Almas

Smash Lord
There's something oddly humorous about watching people feed trolls.

It'd be easy enough to just ignore PPro. Or if you want to annoy Fuzzy/Aiko, report every other post he makes for censor dodging.

We found a way to give Fox JC Shines in Brawl+ ;p.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
You should make luigis super jump sweetspot all the way through the attack, I'll be loving that =)

And fix it so you can charge lucario's aura sphere indefinetely, i'd love to throw an AS the size of fd at someone ;)

Any chance of confirming a date Yen, if you decide the 29th then i need to know in the next few days ideally. I'm going away from 22nd till the 26th/27th so i'd need to sort out shift swapping before i go to guarantee getting it off, otherwise there'll be 2 days for me to swap before the day.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's something oddly humorous about watching people feed trolls.

It'd be easy enough to just ignore PPro. Or if you want to annoy Fuzzy/Aiko, report every other post he makes for censor dodging.
I agree lol.
They have no control over themselves though, what do you expect.
I'm done now anyway unless someone continues it :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Prof you ****ing ***. Don't ever come in our ****ing thread ever ****ing again else EM is gonna **** you up man. Don't even bother coming our region either cuz we will **** you up in that as well you piece of ****. We'd ****ing **** you on Melee and Brawl and even B+. You might ask how? Cuz we're ****ing EM ***** get ***** NO JOHNS.

Top Bottom