• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Early Smash 5 Fan-Made Rosters (Ideal or Prediction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball

Smash Lord
This is what I mean, though. Any character could do the sports thing. Waluigi, Toad, a variation of Mario or Luigi, etc. What makes this specific to what Daisy has among her own unique abilities? She should have her own unique gimmick that no other character could do, although it could still be a sports-like moveset. I like the costume stuff, though.
I get what you're saying there.

I agree that anybody could do the sports move set, but right now nobody does so why not Daisy? She's a popular enough character. Even if you still wanted to use Waluigi, I feel his personality shines through enough that his variation any sports move would be tinted more towards either incompetence or cheating. We really don't need another Mario (unless it's Paper Mario) and Toad already has enough other material to draw from. Let her have this. So far, it's pretty much been her role in the Mario series.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You'll excuse me, but I'm not a big fan of the roster maker so I didn't use it.

Anyway, here's mine. I fully expect everybody to hate it.

Sweet roster.

All it needs is Isaac and it would be perfect. Though personally I would much rather have Ike stay in over bringing in Hector.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's really hard for me to like a roster that removes Ike AND Lucario.

D

Deleted member

Most cuts make me sad in general.
There are some exceptions, but even then, I'd rather have them than not.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I saw this thing about a 30 character roster a few pages ago, and decided to give it a shot.

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi:
:4wario::4dk::4diddy::4duckhunt::4littlemac:
:4link::4zelda::4ganondorf::4kirby::4dedede:
:4samus::4fox::4ness::4falcon::4pit:
:4pikachu::4mewtwo::4lucario::4marth::4robinm:
:4olimar::4villager::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic:

Shoutouts to :4charizard::4metaknight::4gaw::4cloud::wolf:, K. Rool and Inkling for almost making it in.

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace
Good News! I finally got Roster Maker to download! In celebration, I created a new ideal far from realistic roster, with 102 characters (supposed to be 100 but I had to add 2 last second and didn't want to remove anyone)

-This roster reflects want I want Smash to be, a clash between the new and old, and a celebration of ALL of Nintendo.

-Every game from the original Smash gets at least one newcomer, as a thank you for being the foundation of the series.

-Pokemon Trainer gets in the arena himself but still uses Pokemon to fight for him, namely low level commons that otherwise would never get in the game.

-Sceptile gets in over Decidueye out of personal preference.

-Same with Captain Syrup over Ashley.

-Great Puma is my normal Pro Wrestling pick but I decided to change it up this time, going with Starman since he seems to be the de-facto mascot along with Amazon.

-Retros were picked for a wide range of classic and interesting movesets.

-Third parties were chosen by Nintendo importance, all around video game importance, and personal preference.

-Moogle is chosen is represent all Final Fantasy's instead of just one.

-Erdrick is sort of a stand in for Dragon Quest in general.

Any feedback, questions, etc. would be appreciated!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You'll excuse me, but I'm not a big fan of the roster maker so I didn't use it.

Anyway, here's mine. I fully expect everybody to hate it.

The only reasons I cannot support this one is due to several names being unrealistic choices (Team Rocket, Pauline, and Tharja) plus the lack of Ike and Lucario over a dominant Gen 1 roster for the Pokemon and FE choices

I'd give this one an 8/10

Now that I need to download from mac, I think I can figure things out a bit

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Good News! I finally got Roster Maker to download! In celebration, I created a new ideal far from realistic roster, with 102 characters (supposed to be 100 but I had to add 2 last second and didn't want to remove anyone)

-This roster reflects want I want Smash to be, a clash between the new and old, and a celebration of ALL of Nintendo.

-Every game from the original Smash gets at least one newcomer, as a thank you for being the foundation of the series.

-Pokemon Trainer gets in the arena himself but still uses Pokemon to fight for him, namely low level commons that otherwise would never get in the game.

-Sceptile gets in over Decidueye out of personal preference.

-Same with Captain Syrup over Ashley.

-Great Puma is my normal Pro Wrestling pick but I decided to change it up this time, going with Starman since he seems to be the de-facto mascot along with Amazon.

-Retros were picked for a wide range of classic and interesting movesets.

-Third parties were chosen by Nintendo importance, all around video game importance, and personal preference.

-Moogle is chosen is represent all Final Fantasy's instead of just one.

-Erdrick is sort of a stand in for Dragon Quest in general.

Any feedback, questions, etc. would be appreciated!
Loving the choice of Moogle being the FF rep. That's actually something that should happen.
Can i ask, Why Leif and Ninten? They just seem like odd choices due to the potential of other candidates and similarities to veterans.

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace
Loving the choice of Moogle being the FF rep. That's actually something that should happen.
Can i ask, Why Leif and Ninten? They just seem like odd choices due to the potential of other candidates and similarities to veterans.
I do believe Ninten can be unique enough from Ness by using 4th-D Split, Teleport and others that Ness and Lucas don't have,

Leif, however, is pure bias. I suppose he can be like Lucina as a simpler Marth.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if it's related to the topic or not, but is there any character that can take Zero Suit Samus' moveset?

Luminario

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if it's related to the topic or not, but is there any character that can take Zero Suit Samus' moveset?
A grass pokemon maybe? The important part of her moveset is the plasma whip and vines work pretty well to emulate that. The rocket boots are more just glorified kicks and the paralyser gun can be replaced with any sort of projectile. Roserade, Tsareena, Grovyle, and Sceptile are all characters I can think of right now that could technically use ZSS's moveset with a bit of creative liberty, though pretty much any character with access to a whip type weapon and stun projectile can do what she does.

D

Deleted member

A grass pokemon maybe? The important part of her moveset is the plasma whip and vines work pretty well to emulate that. The rocket boots are more just glorified kicks and the paralyser gun can be replaced with any sort of projectile. Roserade, Tsareena, Grovyle, and Sceptile are all characters I can think of right now that could technically use ZSS's moveset with a bit of creative liberty, though pretty much any character with access to a whip type weapon and stun projectile can do what she does.
But they also need to be as athletic as her... And I can't think of a single character who has all of these traits.
And a Grass type wouldn't work, since A. I'm already adding Decidueye as a newcomer, and B. I can't think of a single grass type that can learn a paralyzer-like move. Doesn't help that the only Grass/Electric type is Mow Rotom, who wouldn't work for obvious reasons.

Edit: Xurkitree would've worked if it were able to learn something like Acrobatics... But it can't. That and it's damn huge.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Why would you remove the second Metroid character?

D

Deleted member

Why would you remove the second Metroid character?
Because I'm thinking about getting rid of the transformation characters and give their movesets to new characters.
Also I'm adding Ridley

Luminario

Smash Lord
But they also need to be as athletic as her... And I can't think of a single character who has all of these traits.
And a Grass type wouldn't work, since A. I'm already adding Decidueye as a newcomer, and B. I can't think of a single grass type that can learn a paralyzer-like move. Doesn't help that the only Grass/Electric type is Mow Rotom, who wouldn't work for obvious reasons.

Edit: Xurkitree would've worked if it were able to learn something like Acrobatics... But it can't. That and it's damn huge.
The vine doesn't specifically need to be electric in order to function like ZSSs whip, it just has to be a whip, and all the pokemon I mentioned have humanoid builds capable of being just as athletic as she is. For the paralyser moves, Stun Spore is good inspiration for a variation of her down smash, along with using creative liberty on moves like Seed Bomb/ Energy Ball/ Magical Leaf/ Stun Spore for her neutral B.

I know there are also whips in Zelda, Mother(technically the Rope Snake that Lucas uses), and Kirby. Her moveset wouldn't work for a Kirby character but maybe someone like Toon Zelda/ Tetra or Kumatora could do it? Past that, I don't really know. Simon maybe? He's got a whip. There's not really gonna be a perfect match for her moveset so there's gonna have to be a little bit of tweaking to make it work.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Because I'm thinking about getting rid of the transformation characters and give their movesets to other characters.
Also I'm adding Ridley
Zero Suit Samus wasn't a intended transformation character though. Changing between Samus and ZSS was highly impractical. Not a simple Down B switch. That means she already had a unique Down B since Brawl. She's actually also playable in Metroid so that's a huge plus she has. Plus the whole speed running thing I explain to you before I believe. Zero Suit Samus is therefore a better Metroid character I find than Ridley. Dead serious here. At least ZSS is highly practical to add. I believe Sylux would make for the best 3rd Metroid character. But it's your choice here.

What are you doing with Sheik and Charizard I want to know...?

D

Deleted member

I know there are also whips in Zelda, Mother(technically the Rope Snake that Lucas uses), and Kirby. Her moveset wouldn't work for a Kirby character but maybe someone like Toon Zelda/ Tetra or Kumatora could do it? Past that, I don't really know. Simon maybe? He's got a whip. There's not really gonna be a perfect match for her moveset so there's gonna have to be a little bit of tweaking to make it work.
How would it work for Toon Zelda though? But tbh I might give some parts of her moveset to other characters (i.e. Falco gets her Down B and some other stuff).

Zero Suit Samus wasn't a intended transformation character though. Changing between Samus and ZSS was highly impractical. Not a simple Down B switch. That means she already had a unique Down B since Brawl. She's actually also playable in Metroid so that's a huge plus she has. Plus the whole speed running thing I explain to you before I believe. Zero Suit Samus is therefore a better Metroid character I find than Ridley. Dead serious here. At least ZSS is highly practical to add. I believe Sylux would make for the best 3rd Metroid character. But it's your choice here.
I don't see how the fact she doesn't use her Down B to transform matters at all.

What are you doing with Sheik and Charizard I want to know...?
Sheik's moveset goes to Impa or something.
I'm keeping Charizard though because it's Charizard. It's nowhere near as expandable as Sheik and ZSS, regardless of how I feel about in the source material.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Gonna steer this thread back in the right direction, I would love some more feedback on this!
Not too bad. There's a few there I disagree with, but it's more a matter of persona tastes than anything.

I don't think we need both olimar and Alph as separate characters.
I still say Pious Agustus represents Eternal Darkness better than Alex does.
The inclusion of Captain Rainbow is nice. He didn't make my list, but he was close.
Personally, the reason I went with Amazon over Starman is simply because the Smash series already has two things called Starman in it. The powerup and the Earthbound alien. Three feels like a bit much.
Samurai Goroh is just a character I've never cared for.

Like I said, personal preferences. No real issues.

FINNTHEGREAT

Smash Rookie
NNID
FINNTHEGREAT
Switch FC
SW 0590 7208 0815
Gonna steer this thread back in the right direction, I would love some more feedback on this!
These are solid predictions! I would probably replace Doom Guy with someone like commander keen perhaps, but a Bethesda character is pretty likely because of their positive view on the Switch. I would personally add Shovel Knight to this list.

Last edited:

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace
Not too bad. There's a few there I disagree with, but it's more a matter of persona tastes than anything.

I don't think we need both olimar and Alph as separate characters.
I still say Pious Agustus represents Eternal Darkness better than Alex does.
The inclusion of Captain Rainbow is nice. He didn't make my list, but he was close.
Personally, the reason I went with Amazon over Starman is simply because the Smash series already has two things called Starman in it. The powerup and the Earthbound alien. Three feels like a bit much.
Samurai Goroh is just a character I've never cared for.

Like I said, personal preferences. No real issues.
Thanks!

-Alph can use a different Pikmin lineup though, with the Rock Pikmin.
-Personally, I think adding a new series but without the main character doesn't make much sense.
-Agree!
-Makes sense. Doesn't really bother me though.
-And I like him. To each their own.

These are solid predictions! I would probably replace Doom Guy with someone like commander keen perhaps, but a Bethesda character is pretty likely because of their positive view on the Switch. I would personally add Shovel Knight to this list.
Doom Guy is THE FPS character, he deserves it. I don't personally like Shovel Knight that much but I see why people want him in.

D

Deleted member

+++Wolf, K. Rool, Chorus Kids, Dark Pit cut
++Bandana Dee, Ridley, Ice Climbers, Captain Toad, Isaac, Inkling
+Andy, Simon Belmont, Dixie Kong, Tetra
=Paper Mario, Kamek, Captain Syrup, Alph, Impa, Tom Nook (I think Isabelle is a better choice for a 2nd AC character, but I guess Nook is okay), Skull Kid, Vaati, Goroh, Meowth, Ray, Saki, Krystal, Alexandra, Muddy Mole, Alice, Captain Rainbow, Starman, Dillon, Lark, Nikki, Starfy, Wonder Red, Lolo, Ayumi, Phoenix Wright, Moogle, Erdrick, Doomguy
=Dr. Mario, Jigglypuff, Corrin, Bayonetta cut
=Sheik cut (Unless Impa gets her moveset, in which case it's a plus)
=No Spring Man
-Shy Guy, King Hippo, Solo Trainer, Both Excitebiker and Mach Rider on the same roster (would rather have one or the other)
-Lucina cut (She's basically the face of the franchise at this point)
--Leif
--Ryu and Cloud cut
--No Snake
--No Waluigi
---Medusa over Viridi/Hades (I know Medusa's been in more games, but I find Medusa to be extremely boring compared to the rest of the cast of Uprising), Ninten
--------------------Sceptile, Bomberman
----------------------------------------------No Decidueye
I give it a 6.5/10. I like some of the newcomer choices, but the sheer amount seems excessive IMO, and there are some choices I dislike, and some characters that I wish were in. Though of course I'm biased on most of them.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Goku is from DRAGON BALL Z YOU IDIOT
The only Goku I know is from Yuyuki but after googling dragon ball z I found out that the Goku you wanted isn't a video game character sadly so it won't happen probably oh and by the way his name is actually Kakarrot which is why I couldn't recognize him at first.

Last edited:

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace
+++Wolf, K. Rool, Chorus Kids, Dark Pit cut
++Bandana Dee, Ridley, Ice Climbers, Captain Toad, Isaac, Inkling
+Andy, Simon Belmont, Dixie Kong, Tetra
=Paper Mario, Kamek, Captain Syrup, Alph, Impa, Tom Nook (I think Isabelle is a better choice for a 2nd AC character, but I guess Nook is okay), Skull Kid, Vaati, Goroh, Meowth, Ray, Saki, Krystal, Alexandra, Muddy Mole, Alice, Captain Rainbow, Starman, Dillon, Lark, Nikki, Starfy, Wonder Red, Lolo, Ayumi, Phoenix Wright, Moogle, Erdrick, Doomguy
=Dr. Mario, Jigglypuff, Corrin, Bayonetta cut
=Sheik cut (Unless Impa gets her moveset, in which case it's a plus)
=No Spring Man
-Shy Guy, King Hippo, Solo Trainer, Both Excitebiker and Mach Rider on the same roster (would rather have one or the other)
-Lucina cut (She's basically the face of the franchise at this point)
--Leif
--Ryu and Cloud cut
--No Snake
--No Waluigi
---Medusa over Viridi/Hades (I know Medusa's been in more games, but I find Medusa to be extremely boring compared to the rest of the cast of Uprising), Ninten
--------------------Sceptile, Bomberman
----------------------------------------------No Decidueye
I give it a 6.5/10. I like some of the newcomer choices, but the sheer amount seems excessive IMO, and there are some choices I dislike, and some characters that I wish were in. Though of course I'm biased on most of them.
-It's not Dixie solo, but rather working in tandem with her excellent cousin, Kiddy

-Tom Nook over Isabelle is because Nook is in every AC, Isabelle is not

-That's a LOT of neutrals!

-I never understood the ''either excitebiker or mach rider'' mindset. The only thing similar is that they're on bikes, and even then the bikes are completely different.

-Why the Bomberman hate?!

D

Deleted member

-It's not Dixie solo, but rather working in tandem with her excellent cousin, Kiddy
I noticed that. I was just too lazy to change it. It's fine by me.

-Tom Nook over Isabelle is because Nook is in every AC, Isabelle is not
Makes sense. I only prefer Isabelle because I think a moveset based on her personality would be great, and because she's essentially the face of the franchise nowadays.

-That's a LOT of neutrals!
I guess I'm just open minded.

-I never understood the ''either excitebiker or mach rider'' mindset. The only thing similar is that they're on bikes, and even then the bikes are completely different.
That's just me not bothering to do any research.

-Why the Bomberman hate?!
I just don't know how a moveset based on bombs would be interesting, and I don't like it when it's picked over Snake (Many people - not saying it's everyone, mind you - think he's a better choice for a Konami character because he "fits in better" which just annoys me. Even if we got a Konami character after Snake, I think it should be a Castlevania character). Just personal bias, I guess.

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
New roster, 75 characters (77 counting Mii Fighter as 3 characters):

Selection based on ideal and on mostly best-selling franchises.

Row 1
Mr. Game & Watch
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Duck Hunt Duo
Excite Biker

Row 2
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Toon Link
Takamaru
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Row 3
Little Mac
Ness
Lucas
Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Chrom
Lucina
Corrin
Isaac
Captain Falcon
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee

Row 4
Fox
Falco
Andross
Wolf
Pikachu
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Villager
Tom Nook
Isabelle
Andy
Pikmin & Olimar

Row 5
Wii Fit Trainer
Chorus Kids (or alternatively another Rhythm Heaven rep)
Shulk
Inkling
Ribbon Girl (Spring Man alt)
Pac-Man
Lloyd Irving
Bomberman
Solid Snake
Mega Man
Ryu
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bayonetta
Rayman
Cloud Strife
Mii Fighter

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Row 1
Mr. Game & Watch
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Duck Hunt Duo
Excite Biker

Row 2
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Toon Link
Takamaru
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Row 3
Little Mac
Ness
Lucas
Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Chrom
Lucina
Corrin
Isaac
Captain Falcon
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee

Row 4
Fox
Falco
Andross
Wolf
Pikachu
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Villager
Tom Nook
Isabelle
Andy
Pikmin & Olimar

Row 5
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Inkling
Pac-Man
Lloyd Irving
Bomberman
Solid Snake
Mega Man
Ryu
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bayonetta
Rayman
Cloud Strife
Mii Fighter
I want to marry this roster.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Row 1
Mr. Game & Watch
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Duck Hunt Duo
Excite Biker

Row 2
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Toon Link
Takamaru
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Row 3
Little Mac
Ness
Lucas
Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Chrom
Lucina
Corrin
Isaac
Captain Falcon
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee

Row 4
Fox
Falco
Andross
Wolf
Pikachu
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Villager
Tom Nook
Isabelle
Andy
Pikmin & Olimar

Row 5
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Inkling
Pac-Man
Lloyd Irving
Bomberman
Solid Snake
Mega Man
Ryu
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bayonetta
Rayman
Cloud Strife
Mii Fighter
Looks like a good line-up. Not seeing any missing characters who stand out by their absence, either among the veterans or newcomers. The only thing that I'd question is having three Animal Crossing characters - I get that it's a big series, and rosters like this largely come down to personal preference, but the Villager seems to cover pretty much everything from Animal Crossing gameplay-wise. I'd understand two characters, but three seems like a lot (relatively speaking).

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Looks like a good line-up. Not seeing any missing characters who stand out by their absence, either among the veterans or newcomers. The only thing that I'd question is having three Animal Crossing characters - I get that it's a big series, and rosters like this largely come down to personal preference, but the Villager seems to cover pretty much everything from Animal Crossing gameplay-wise. I'd understand two characters, but three seems like a lot (relatively speaking).
I gave Animal Crossing 3 characters because it was difficult to decide between Tom Nook and Isabelle. Isabelle is a character that I like, and who has been pretty popular since her debut (she has plenty of cameos, and she got that AT role in Smash 3DS/WiiU). Tom Nook is a popular AC character who has been around since the beginning, so he's very iconic. I think both have potential to bring something new. Nevertheless, I don't expect the series to get 3 reps, it's just a number I think it deserves.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Row 1
Mr. Game & Watch
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Duck Hunt Duo
Excite Biker

Row 2
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Toon Link
Takamaru
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Row 3
Little Mac
Ness
Lucas
Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Chrom
Lucina
Corrin
Isaac
Captain Falcon
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee

Row 4
Fox
Falco
Andross
Wolf
Pikachu
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Villager
Tom Nook
Isabelle
Andy
Pikmin & Olimar

Row 5
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Inkling
Pac-Man
Lloyd Irving
Bomberman
Solid Snake
Mega Man
Ryu
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bayonetta
Rayman
Cloud Strife
Mii Fighter
Es good. Es a good one.

Two comments:
1) How do you envision Excitebiker functioning?
2) I find Chrom a weak choice, given all FE has to offer and all Awakening has already offered to the roster.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Row 1
Mr. Game & Watch
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Duck Hunt Duo
Excite Biker

Row 2
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Toon Link
Takamaru
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Row 3
Little Mac
Ness
Lucas
Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Chrom
Lucina
Corrin
Isaac
Captain Falcon
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee

Row 4
Fox
Falco
Andross
Wolf
Pikachu
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Villager
Tom Nook
Isabelle
Andy
Pikmin & Olimar

Row 5
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Inkling
Pac-Man
Lloyd Irving
Bomberman
Solid Snake
Mega Man
Ryu
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bayonetta
Rayman
Cloud Strife
Mii Fighter
Awesome! It's really close to my dream (perfect) roster.
I want to marry this roster.
Not before me pal!
Es good. Es a good one.1) How do you envision Excitebiker functioning?
I could see him being a glorified Wario when Wario's on his bike.

Hopefully not as another Falcon clone (crosses fingers).

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace

snip
As a prediction, this is a solid list.

As an ideal, though..

++++ Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, Skull Kid,

+++ Ridley, Chorus Men, Tom Nook, Bomberman, Inkling, Excitebiker

++ Andy, Ribbon Girl, Isaac, Bandana Dee

+Lloyd, Rayman

= Decidueye (i'm neutral on him)

-Takamaru, Dark Samus

--- Chrom, Andross

Pretty good, considering you managed to skip two tiers of minus.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Row 1
Mr. Game & Watch
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Duck Hunt Duo
Excite Biker

Row 2
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Toon Link
Takamaru
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit

Row 3
Little Mac
Ness
Lucas
Marth
Roy
Ike
Robin
Chrom
Lucina
Corrin
Isaac
Captain Falcon
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee

Row 4
Fox
Falco
Andross
Wolf
Pikachu
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Decidueye
Villager
Tom Nook
Isabelle
Andy
Pikmin & Olimar

Row 5
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Inkling
Pac-Man
Lloyd Irving
Bomberman
Solid Snake
Mega Man
Ryu
Sonic the Hedgehog
Bayonetta
Rayman
Cloud Strife
Mii Fighter
Takamaru check. Ridley check. K. Rool check. Wolf check. Snake check. Isaac check. Rayman check. Bonus check to Bomberman, Bandana Dee, Dixie, and Excite Biker.

NonSpecificApproved!

Last edited:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Es good. Es a good one.

Two comments:
1) How do you envision Excitebiker functioning?
2) I find Chrom a weak choice, given all FE has to offer and all Awakening has already offered to the roster.

1) That's a good question. I vision him mostly doing bike tricks as attacks. For idle and general movement, he'll be off his motorbike. Only when he uses certain attacks does the bike appear. They can take Wario's Side Special and give it to Excite Biker for his side special. Up special could be that he makes a mini ramp (from Excite Bike) appear underneath him and he can flip up to recover. Down special he could skid the bike across and hit the opponent. Maybe the Neutral special could be a wheelie hop XD

That's all I've thought of for now.

I would have to have a proper thought about how he'd work in terms of general attacks and throws.

Perhaps observing some stunts might help to get some ideas:

2) I don't particularly want a new FE character as such. Anna is a character that interests me mostly, but I just think Chrom deserves an upgrade. I know that might seem like a bad reason, but I'm usually terrible at explaining things D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom