• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

e_Lounge presents: The Game Table, Mineola NY | March 13th (Saturday)

Eaode

Smash Champion
I dont know if I should be happy that I've been recognized in the LI smash community or if he's talking about other people not including me LOL

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
Stony Brook will definitely be sending a bunch of players. It's just a matter of sorting out driving and a few last second decisions.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
No cob dis time promise.....and I'm actually kinda decent now so justsexed 2 dollar mm????

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Will bring Wii/GC, also, I can bring a tv, let me know if necessary.

Also, HYYYPEEE FOR LI SMASHERS

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Yo Eli we should plan a discussion about a possible low-tier tounament. IM me whenever possible. Thanks.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I might get rained out now...ppl talking bout hydroplaning flash floods and 50 mph winds.......y this weekend

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I might get rained out now...ppl talking bout hydroplaning flash floods and 50 mph winds.......y this weekend
it's a sign. you don't want to play prog's falcon when he has home field advantage. the elements are warning you about it.

Codi

Smash Ace
can't wait i actually really want to vs ryan k and see if i can take him now after a year of getting better ha

MTD

Smash Apprentice
anyone looking for a partner? crewbattles and low tier sounds sick to, can't wait til tomorrow

TommyD

Smash Rookie
Been lurking for a bit but registered just to post here -- I'll be there tomorrow. Any ideas on expected turnout?

Top Bottom