• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

e_Lounge presents: The Game Table, Mineola NY | March 13th (Saturday)

Leacero

Smash Lord
Then my memory fails me, I specifically remember the winner of GSO vs Niko facing Spicier, then the winner of that going to LF. I'm probably just confusing myself with how the placing works. Also, yeah, Falcos galore this tourney @_@.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Then my memory fails me, I specifically remember the winner of GSO vs Niko facing Spicier, then the winner of that going to LF. I'm probably just confusing myself with how the placing works. Also, yeah, Falcos galore this tourney @_@.
GSO played the winner of Spicier and Niko. Winner of GSO and Niko played Pvt O' Malley in LF. D:

Only reason I remember is because I Stalked GSO's matches after I lost out, lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
Brinstar is like an auto-win for jiggs and also an auto-loss for Falco in general. Actually, I regret not going to Brinstar vs Ryan at any point myself.

I 100% played Spicey before GSO. GSO got 4th.

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
Also we forgot about brinstaww.
Brinstar is like an auto-win for jiggs and also an auto-loss for Falco in general. Actually, I regret not going to Brinstar vs Ryan at any point myself.
Wouldn't Ryan have banned Brinstar?

Congrats to Stony Brook for placing well (even if you guys could have done better), on top of surviving various debacles relating to the tourney and transportation.

Speaking of which, getting the text message "Brian got robbed lol" simultaneously scared me and confused me because of the "lol." Really strange circumstances from what Robbin and Kevin said.

:( @ lack of crew battles with 5 SBUers there including our top 3 (IMO).

Can't wait for vids!

Niko45

Smash Master
Not sure what happened with the jiggs, but at least vs me, he didn't ban it any of our 3 sets. He banned FD twice and then FoD (grrr, I love FoD lol).

Niko45

Smash Master
Wait, didn't Niko go all the way to WF? Wouldn't that mean GSO had to play against OMailey in Loser's semis?
No, no. I lost to Ryan K early in winner's bracket. O'Malley was on the other side of the bracket and played in winner's finals. O'Malley was waiting for me in LF not the other way around.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I would had placed sumthing decent otg if I didn't have to leave....ask niko twebb was puttin work in lol

otg

Smash Master
I would had placed sumthing decent otg if I didn't have to leave....ask niko twebb was puttin work in lol
I didn't think you went cause the weather was so awful, good **** trey. Get at me this week.

I'm gonna have to say I think I was the 2nd best player there, lol. Its not like I really tried to win this tournament.
I heard Niko beasted you pretty hard, you should've gone Doc. Tho I give him that "Best Doc?" experience all day, so yeah I dunno. no johns son, get at me in 64 smash.

Top Bottom