• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4H: Champion - West Coast Love :)

Lunatsu

Smash Rookie
hey mike haze when you gonna do a tornement in los angeles is just i can go to long beach ....... u.u

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey everyone, i'm curious - who is actually coming for Melee? I haven't really gotten much feedback/support from the Melee side of this and am considering cancelling if there is a lack of interest. I have no problem with running a Melee tournament, but I want to make it worthwhile for you guys too.

I'm not sure why there's a lack of support (other than the Michigan road to Apex tournament), so if there's anything we can do to have you guys join us then let me know :).

As for Brawl, this is looking to be really awesome :).

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm willing to drive down if 3-4 other people want to go with me -and- Socal is going to show up.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Yea...now that I realize it, it seems like no one but me and shadowmessiah confirmed to enter melee, I think it would be easier for you to cancel and just run brawl. I say this also because there's a fesitzzio tournament the day after on sunday

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Yeah i see where you're coming from, though i already passed out flyers and it would be suck if new players came out for melee and it was cancelled. I'll run it regardless and hope you make it out :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I am going to need setups for this as well, I only have two copies of Melee myself.

Bringing a tv or gamecube (or wii) alone will take $2 off of your total - bringing both will take $5 off :). Priority goes to full setups, but as long as we use the equipment you'll get the discount.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I got you covered only if you let me and dendy sleep over LOL

If not then I'll pick you up in the morning!

SUNG475

Smash Ace
^Joejoe's good! (at least in singles anyway, dunno how he does in doubs) I would team with ya but I'm teamin with the Pretendiest of all Dendies

ProStatusYo

Smash Rookie
hey guys. first year playing melee. first tournament. im bringing a full setup + tv. super excited :bee:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
gah i kinda wanna go but the price is pretty high. mike is that for melee too, or just brawl?

although, it seems there'll be pools, even if there won't be *alot* of people? just checking, thanks!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
The prices are for both for Melee and Brawl. You can save by bringing a setup.

I will forever always run pools for singles and we'll do pools for doubles tomorrow as well :).

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
As a reminder:

Singles will begin at 2:00 PM

Parking is kind of weird, there's a really limited amount of spots in the parking lot (the bar next door blocks a bunch of spots). There is plenty of residential parking on either side of the lot.

In case you get lost or need to contact me, my phone number is (818)445-5789

Coki

Smash Rookie
Joejoe, I'll do teams with you if you're willing. I think myself and SNPR played against your team at 2GG last weekend. I was the puff.

Top Bottom