• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Expectations for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaPuff

Smash Apprentice
And I think the Nintendo heads know that they kind of owe the hardcore Nintendo fans... I have faith that they won't disappoint. One hour, Forty-Five Minutes.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
And also note that Brawl technically wasn't at E3 last year. The E3 2006 trailer was unveiled at some after-show that took place several hours after Nintendo's conference, IIRC. If that's the case, then we should also consider this a possibility that could happen.

Starzaka

Smash Rookie
Just because Brawl wont be playable at e3, that doesnt mean that they wont even talk about it, does it?
True, hopefully about some juicy release date info.
I think they'd be spoiling us wayy too much if they showed another trailer though. Hell, we have 2 good trailers and updates to the official site every weekday. That's a lot already, especially considering Nintendo loves to leave people in the dark until their games come out.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Brawl is one of most awaited Nintendo Games of all time,they'd be idiots to not show us SOMETHING if only a little trailer with a release date. I'm not going to put exceptations too high,but I'm hoping for something big.

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
i just hope that a few more characters are released, veteran fighters. we need some more characters returning from melee.

Starzaka

Smash Rookie
Well Nintendo loves to surprise its fans, so I wouldn't rule the possibility out.
Man, I look forward to this! :)

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
on gamespot it states that the nintendo conference starts at 5, will i be able to watch it live from 5?

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
i live in the uk, it just says will start live at 5, didnt know if that ment i could watch it then or not.

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
Yeah five is the right time, and yes you can watch it on gamespot. I watched the Microsoft conference last night just fine.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
I highly recommend that everyone watch a site like Gamespot or 1up at the same time as the G4 coverage. Why? Because last night during the Microsoft conference, G4 would cut into commercial regardless of what was going on at the conference. For example, they went to commercial during the Halo 3 trailer (the biggest thing of the night for most people). I don't want to be watching the Nintendo conference, have the beginning of a brawl trailer start and then have G4 cut to commercial.

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
i watched the microsoft conference last night on G4 too, it was really anoying

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Hey stupid question but is there a chat or something to talk about E3? I mean I love to stay in mirc channels in such events, they everytime say cools things i dont know XD

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry gamespot wrote a summary off Microsofts press conference so you could just read the one they'll hopefully write for nintendo.

nitromaster

Smash Cadet
cool,

dsl coverage stops 5 metres before my house..
less than an hour left,

Wonder if nintendo release a camera or a headset?
or let existing bluetooth ones be used?

the rumor about getting mario kart in europe instead of brawl would suck,

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
56 minutes remaining. man, dont you people think its kinda suspicious that they even said "we're not showing a demo for brawl", as if trying to hint they've got something slightly different... just a little longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom