• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Expectations for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Well, about 10 mins left. I hope I can get some of the things that are being said - I'm not that fluent in English, myself. I'm interested in a lot of titles (Brawl and Corruption being top picks, and a new Mario Kart ranking not that far behind) so I want to get as much as possible.

Start the countdown, everyone!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hope for the date that the game will be relased to as all...
Man, I promised myself I woulden't get hyped...
5 mins...
Phoenix, get the hell out of my house, btw. (;

Dashiamo

Smash Cadet
Im on gamespot live e3 coverage, what do i do?

Do i just keep on refreshign till it starts?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i like nintendo games so most news and new games will keep me happy:grin:

however cmon release date/trailer for brawl

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
I hope you people lower your expectations,because that's just the fuel for more complaints.

Oh well,let's hope for...something.
Oh, my expectations are plenty low. I have braced myself for them mentioning Brawl in passing and just giving a tentative, not even definitive, date.

However, my wishes, and I think I speak for everyone here, are plenty higher than my expectations ;). But if you're somewhat realistic, wishes should not give you dissapointments anyway.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Okay, here we go people..
IMO, I doubt Brawl will be the heavily tapped on, but who knows?
I may be suprised..

Blackadder

Smash Master
****it.
It'll take a bit to load, that much is for sure..
*waits*
I don't even have music playing..

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna laugh if the website goes down. Too many people watching. No... I'll probably cry instead. LOL
Yah I was fearing the same here. The Brawl trailer starts... and the site crashes! And, in a hundred places around the world, the NOOOOOO!!! can be heard even from space :laugh:.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
For those who are interested in receiving updates anywhere, set up a Google account and use Google Reader. They have a mobile option now, so that is how I get updates sent to my phone. I am very busy and thus am unable to sit at the computer and watch videos and whatnot.

http://www.google.com/reader

After setting up your Google Reader account with the RSS feeds you want, point your phone to this page: http://www.google.com/reader/m/view/

As for the feeds, I'm still searching for official E3 RSS feeds, but until that time, I just use Google News feed for E3: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=e3&ie=UTF-8&output=rss

You can even customize those feeds further by doing searches in Google News for things like "E3 Nintendo" and then taking the RSS feed from the search results (that's how I got the feed URL above).

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you love. (Buzz is my husband)

Anyways, yeah... I'm yelling no myself. My page won't load, I have to go to class....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
This guys a good speaker. I wish my feed would hurry up,though!

Do I just click the link and wait for it too come on,or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom